Khadya Suraksha Yojana Beneficiary List 2023: Khadya Suraksha Scheme of government Rajasthan is one of the best schemes. Under the scheme, the Rajasthan government provides rations at subsidized rates. This scheme was paused by the government of Rajasthan back in 2020. As the government stopped adding the names of new beneficiaries to the list. But now the government has resumed it and the applicants of the state of Rajasthan can register their names under Khadya Suraksha Yojana. This scheme is very crucial for the poor people as they are mostly affected by the food crisis and overpriced food in the stores. This subsidized food contains Rice, Wear, and different pulses.
In this article, we will talk about Khadya Suraksha Yojana as it is resumed by the government of Rajasthan. We will tell you how you can apply for the scheme, the Eligibility criteria, the required documents, and how to check your name in the list of the beneficiaries named under the scheme. So read the full article to not miss anything related to the scheme.
Khadya Suraksha Yojana List 2023
The scheme was stopped by the government of Rajasthan back on 18 May 2020. But now the government is taking the application of the people again. So if you want to apply for the scheme it is the right time. This scheme has been started by the Government of Rajasthan. You can apply for this scheme in both online and offline modes. This scheme makes benefits available to the poor and needy citizens through this scheme. By which you are provided ration at subsidized rates. For which you can apply only by visiting the official website.
Required Documents for Khadya Suraksha Yojana List 2023
If you also want to apply for Khadya Suraksha Yojana Rajasthan you will need some documents. The required documents for Khadya Surakhs Yojana Rajasthan are the following:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Eligibility Criteria for Khadya Suraksha Yojana
The people interested in Khadya Suraksha Yojana should be eligible if they complete the criteria below:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Rajasthan.
- BPL Ration card is also compulsory.
- Marginal and Small farmers can apply.
- Senior citizens can also apply.
- NREGA workers can also apply for it.
These people in the list below can apply also:
- Single women
- Registered construction workers in the Department of Labor
- Registered Orphanages & Old Age Homes & Leprosy Ashrams
- BPL family
- Nomadic semi-nomadic tribes
- Beneficiary children and foster families under the Palanhar scheme.
- Older couples who have only disabled children or are childless.
- Ayodhya family
- Beneficiaries of Annapurna Yojana
- Landless Farmer, Marginal Farmer, Small Farmer
- Families of rag pickers, families of Uttarakhand tragedy
- Cycle Rickshaw Driver, Porter
- Individuals and families with silicosis disease
- AIDS-affected people and their family
- Aastha card holder family, etc.
Apply Online for Khadya Suraksha Yojana
To apply for Khadya Suraksha Yojana follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official Website of the E-Mitra. www.food.raj.nic.in
- On the home page find the login section and Enter Login Id as-well-as Password.
- After that, you have to click on ‘Khadya Suraksha Yojana 2023’.
- Next, select your region.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number.
- You will get an OTP on your Aadhar Registered Mobile number.
- Enter that OTP on the given box.
- On the next page, your application form will appear.
- Fill up all the asked details correctly on the application form.
- Now Upload all the scanned documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Your application form will go for verification and after that, you will be sanctioned the benefits of the Schme.
Khadya Suraksha Yojana Benefits
There are many benefits under the Khadya Suraksha scheme. We are giving some below:
- Poor people will get rations at subsidized prices.
- The ration will be provided each month.
- The benefits will be for all the poor people of the state.
- There will be no manipulation of any kind in it as it is online.
How to check the Beneficiary List 2023?
- Firstly, visit the official website of E-Mitra.
- On the home page click on the Beneficiary List option.
- Enter the asked details on the next page.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, a list of beneficiaries will open on your display.