Kerala Widow Pension Application Form, Eligibility, Required Documents, and Status – Kerala Widow Pension is given to the widows of the state of Kerala. The government of Kerala gives pensions under Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension. The government of Kerala provides all such schemes for all the needy people under Sevana Pension. The government of Kerala Provides an Amount of Rs. 1,400 under this scheme to the Widows of the state. In this article, we are going to tell you about the Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension for the state of Kerala. We are going to tell you How to apply for the scheme, Eligibility, Pension Amount, and Pension status all in this one article. So stick to the end of the article so you do not miss even a single piece of information about the scheme, and you can apply without any problem.
Kerala Widow Pension 2023
The government of Kerala provides pensions to the widows of the state under Indira Gandhi Nation Widow Pension. The government provides this pension under Seva Pension. This scheme will help in the upliftment of this section of society. Widows of the state will be able to get financial independence and their socioeconomic status will grow in society. As they face discrimination by society on the daily basis this initiative by the government will help them escape that. Under this pension Widows of the state get an amount of Rs.1,400 from the government as financial assistance.
Kerala Widow Pension Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be destitute.
- The applicants fulfilling the criteria will be eligible for applying.
- The Applicants should be Divorced/Widowed.
- She must not remarry after the death of her husband.
- Person must not be the recipient of any other social welfare pension.
- Family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Person must not be a habitual beggar.
- If no one is for looking after her.
Required Document for Vidhwa Pension Kerala
These are the required documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Death Certificate of the deseased Husband
- Passport Size Photos
- Bank Details
- Proof of the Resident
- Adress proof of the applicant
- Mobile Number
How to Apply for Kerala Widow Pension – Apply Online
Follow the process given below to apply for Widow Pension Kerala:
- Fill the asked details in the application form that you download with the above process.
- Attach all the rewquired documents for the application. ( Required documents list is in the article).
- Submit application form with the attached documents to the Concerned Gram Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation Secretary.
- An inquiry will be conducted within one month of the submission of the application.
- Within one month of inquiry beneficiary selection should be conducted.
- Beneficiary list to be sent to the district collector or the officer appointed by the District Collector.
- Appeal against the beneficiary section must be given to the District Collector or the officer appointed by the collector within one month.
- Officials must take Action within one month of submission appeal.
How to Check Your Pension Status
In order to check the status of your savana pension payment you will have to follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you will have to visit the Official Website of Sevana Pensions.
- After that on the home page you need to click on the option of Search Pension available under Others tab.
- Now on the new page you need to enter one of the following information:
- Pensioner ID
- Aadhaar Number
- Account Number
- Then you will have to enter the Captcha Code properly.
- Finally, hit the Search button and the status of your pension will appear on your device screen.
How to Download Kerala Widow Pension Application Form PDF?
To download the application form follow the steps given below:
- First, visit the official website of the Local Self Government Departmant.
- On the homepage, Click on the “Pension Online” tab.
- Now on the new page click on the Application Forms link in the “Download” section given under the main menu.
- On this page you need to click on “Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme”.
- Now you just will need download the application on your device screen and take a print of this application form.
- To Download Kerala Widow Pension application Directly Click Here.
Kerala Widow Pension Amount => Government of Kerala Provides an amount of Rs. 1,400 as pension to the Widows of the state.