The Government of Kerala launches another scheme, named Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023. This is one of the great initiative schemes of the Department of Social Justice, Government of Kerala. The motive of the scheme is to provide assistance to the physically challenged. The online application forms for the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023 are now available. If you are looking for information about Kerala vidya Kiramnam Scholarship 2023, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will inform you about the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023, what is scholarship amount, who can apply under this scheme, what steps must be followed, and other useful information. scroll down for more information.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023
For the overall development of every student, a good education is necessary. it also provides them with opportunities to advance their careers in the future. However, students from economically vulnerable families find it difficult to meet their financial needs. kerala’s government has implemented a new educational assistance program for such applicants. As part of the Vidya Kiranam Scholarship Scheme, students whose parents suffer from some disability can apply for financial assistance. You can find out more about this project by reading this article.
Vidyakiranam Scholarship Form
Highlights of Kerala Vidya Kiranam Scheme
|Name Of the Article||Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship Scheme 2023: Application Form PDF|
|Scheme Name||Vidya Kiranam Scheme|
|Launched by The Department Of||Social Justice Department|
|Beneficiary||Children of PH candidates|
|Launched in the State of||Kerala State|
|Category of the Scheme||State govt scheme|
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023: Benefits & Features
- Assistance with Financial Aid- With this project, the state government will be able to provide financial assistance to needy students. Through this development project, the state government will encourage them to continue their education.
- About Students in College and School- Students in college and Schools are eligible to participate in this program.
- Implementation Of the Scheme – In order to reach as many candidates as possible, implementation will be done district-by-district.
- About Number of beneficiaries – A scholarship will be awarded to25 selected applicants from each district by the State Government of Kerala.
- Lifetime Support For Education –The grant will be given to each beneficiary once during the academic year.
- Duration of the scheme – According to the Scheme’s draft, the beneficiaries will receive financial aid for a period of 10 months.
- Using The DBT Mode – Scholarship money will be transferred directly into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Eligibility criteria for Vidyakiranam Scheme
- Parents of the applicant’s father or mother must be at least 40% disabled.
- The applicant needs to fall under the BPL category.
- Candidates must be state of Kerala permanent residents.
- Candidates looking for financial aid through another educational program are ineligible.
- Candidates enrolled in programs at institutions recognized by the government are eligible to apply.
- It is not necessary for students who are enrolled in courses and part-time programs at concurrent colleges to apply.
The Following Documents Are Required For Vidya Kiranam Scholarship
- Residence certificate
- Verified copy of disability ID card.
- Copy of BPL Ration Card / Income Certificate
- Copy of medical board certificate showing the percentage of disability.
Amount Under Vidya Kiranam Scholarship
|Standard 1 to 5||Rs. 300/-|
|Standard 6 to 10||Rs. 500/-|
|+1, +2, ITI equivalent courses||Rs. 750/-|
|Degree, Post-Graduation, Polytechnic, equivalent courses, training Courses, professional Courses||Rs. 1000/-|
Types Of DisabilitiesParents who are impaired to a minimum of 40% may apply for this program.
|Victim of Acid attack|
|The disease of Parkinson’s|
|Dystrophy of the muscles|
|Chronic Neurological Conditions|
|Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)|
|Leprosy cured persons|
|Sickle Cell disease|
|Specific Learning Disabilities|
|Speech and Language disability|
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023 Application Form PDF
To apply for this program, simply follow the instructions below:
- You must first visit the official website.
- then select the “Schemes” tab from the top menu on the homepage.
- Click on “Vidyakiranam Yojana – Educational Assistance to the Children of Disabled Parents” at position 22 in the list of programs on the newly opened page.
- Go to the “Documents” section on the Scheme Details page that has opened and select “Application Form – Vidyakiranam Scheme. Educational Assistance to the Children of Disabled Parents.”
- Kerala Application for the Vidyakiranam Scheme is available in PDF.
- This Vidyacharanam scheme is available for download in PDF format for all interested applicants.
- After downloading, applicants must fill out the form completely with accurate information and submit it to the appropriate authorities.