As we all know that ration card is one of the most essential documents in India. The government of India has launched this ration card to assist all of the Indian people. Today through this article we will provide you all details about this Kerala Ration Card 2023. We will discuss every aspects of this Ration card. Along with this we will provide you a step-by-step procedure to apply for this ration card for the year 2023. You can also check status of your application as well as beneficiary list of Kerala Ration Card 2023. Kindly read this article very carefully till it’s end to grab all information.
Kerala Ration Card New List 2023
The Kerala State Government has initiated this ration card list due to Covid 19 lockdown in the whole country for 21 days. During this period, the daily wage labourers were not able to earn their livelihood. As there was no work to do. Therefore the Kerala government wanted to ensure enough food to all of the labourers who are not able to earn their basic livelihood. With the implementation of this Kerala ration card list, the government will provide various products and food supplies to all the cardholders. Along with this, the government will also provide essential commodities to cardholders in Kerala state.
The Conversion Of Ration Card Into Kerala Smart Cards
The state officials of Kerala will soon convert the ration cards into Kerala Smart Cards. They will do it with changing the size of ATM cards. People can also use these ration cards as an identity cards. The first phase of this ration card distribution will start from 1st of November 2021. The front angle of the ration card will have a photo, barcode, as well as QR code of the card owner. On the back side of the ration card there will be some information about monthly income, total number of ration stores, whether the person has an electrified connection or not, and LPG gas connection, etc. People need to pay a service charge of Rs. 25 in order to convert their ration card into Smart Card.
The Types of Kerala Ration Card
Government of Kerala ensures three different types of ration cards:-
- The Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards: – This ration card is for the economically weaker section of our society.
- The Priority Cards: – People belonging to BPL category avail the benefits of this card.
- The Non- Priority Cards: – This card belongs to the APL category.
Key Highlights Of Kerala Ration Card 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala Ration Card 2023|
|Initiated By||Kerala state government|
|Major Beneficiaries||Kerala residents|
|Aim||To provide ration cards|
|Official Website Portal||https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/|
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala Ration Card
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The applicants must be a permanent as well as legal resident of state of Kerala.
- The person must not possess any other type of ration card etc.
List of Required Documents
The below mentioned documents are needed to apply for Kerala ration card:-
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Any Photo Identity card that the Government of India has issued
- Bank Account Details
- Electricity Bill
- Latest Telephone/Mobile Phone Bill
- Rent agreement of the Person
- Old or cancelled ration card of the person
The Kerala Ration Card Application Process-
People can apply for this ration card in Kerala state. For this they just need to follow the below mentioned simple steps:-
Through The Akshaya Centers
Citizens can now apply for Kerala ration card through the Akshaya centers available in Kerala state.
- Kindly visit your nearest Akshaya Center.
- At there ask for the ration card application form.
- Then submit all the required document. Now the verification will take place.
- After that you need to pay the fees for the ration card.
- Lastly after a few days the authority will send your ration card to you.
From The TSO or DSO Office
People can apply for Kerala ration card from the TSO or DSO Office available in Kerala state.
- Kindly visit your nearest TSO or DSO office.
- Then ask for the ration card application form.
- Now submit all the required document. Then the verification will take place.
- After that you need to pay the fees for your ration card.
- The fee for a new ration card application form is just Rs 5.
- The authority will then send your card will in next 15 days.
Through Online Mode
People can also apply for the ration card through the online mode.
- Firstly open the official website portal of the Civil Department.
- At the homepage click on the option of New Ration Card.
- Consequently a new webpage appear before your screen.
- Kindly fill all the details required in the ration card application form. Then click on submit button.
- As soon as you click the authority will send you an activation link. Click on the that.
- Now you need to Login with your login ID and password.
- In case of new application, the three option will appear in front of you.
- The Issue of fresh ration card
- Non-renewal Certificate
- Click on the option of your own choice.
- After that you need to upload the asked documents in the PDF format.
- Then verify your details.
- Don’t forget to get a print out of your application form for future references.
- Lastly submit this application form to the TSO Office along with the necessary documents.
The Kerala Ration Card Offline Application Procedure
In order to apply for Kerala ration card via offline mode you need to follow the below mentioned simple steps:
- Firstly take the application form from your nearest office or open the official website page.
- To take the application form from the official website of civil supplies department you need to open the website and then click on the “ration card application forms” option from the menu.
- After that, click on the option of “application form for new ration card”.
- Consequently the form will appear in front of your screen, kindly take a print out of this form and fill all the asked particulars.
- Now attach the necessary documents and submit this application to the nearest office of Ration Card department.
Check Application Status Of Kerala Ration Card 2023
In order to check status of your ration card application you need to follow some simple steps as mentioned below:-
- At first open the official website portal of the Civil Department.
- Now click on application status check.
- As a result a new webpage will appear before your screen.
- At there fill in the application number and click on search button.
- Lastly the status will appear in front of you.
The Kerala Ration Card Beneficiary List Check
People can now check the beneficiary list of Kerala ration card through this procedure:-
- Open the official website portal of the Civil Department.
- Now at the homepage click on the beneficiary list
- Consequently a new webpage will appear in front of you.
- At there fill in the application number and click on search.
- As a result the list will appear in front of your screen.
The Process To File Grievance
- First of all, open the official web portal.
- Then click on the option of “grievance redressal”.
- Now patiently file your Grievance and then click on “submit your grievance”.
- Through this simple procedure you can easily lodge your grievance.