Kerala PSC Thulasi Login & Online Registration process will be discussed on this page. However, all the interested candidates can do a (KPSC) Thulasi Profile Login through the official website of the portal www.thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. Therefore, there is one more official website of the portal that is run by the government of Kerala @keralapsc.gov.in.
Under PSC Thulasi Portal, eligible candidates can apply online for various state jobs32. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with complete information about KPSC and its application procedure, eligibility, benefits, etc. So all the applicants who are permanent residents of Kerala State can avail the benefits under this scheme. Keep on reading this article ahead to get all the details.
Kerala PSC Thulasi
The government of Kerala has launched the Web Portal called “Kerala PSC Thulasi” under the Kerela Public Service Commission where aspirants can register themselves. Through this portal, the applicants will get all the information about the (KPSC) exams and the state government job. Now, the portal is being used to notify interested candidates about the vacancies in the state. And hence, encourage employment vacancies.
The students can apply for recruitment and competitive exams and check the results on this website. Presently, this portal is open for online registration and applications for examinations in 2023. If the eligible candidates wish to avail of the services of KPSC, they will have to register and log into the portal at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
KPSC Profile Login
Through this website launched by the Kerala government, vacant government posts in the state are filled. For this, the candidate has to first make his KPSC Thulasi Login and Registration on the official website. If you have not yet applied for it, then you should apply early. The users will just have to log into the account on the portal.
In the notification center of their profile, they will receive all the information about the exam dates, application form, eligibility, etc and they can also apply using the portal. After that, if they will apply for a particular examination or job, the status of their application will be visible on their profile. They will also get notified through the SMS service. They will be able to access many services through SMS on their registered mobile number. We are going to give you complete information about registration, Kerala PSC Thulasi Login.
Overview of KPSC Thulasi Portal
|Name||Kerala PSC Thulasi|
|Launched By||Government of Kerala|
|Exam Name||KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission)|
|Benefits||To promote employment by assisting aspirants with state government jobs|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed Citizens of Kerala|
|Age Limit||21-55 years|
|Registration Fees||No Fees (Free Registration)|
|Post Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required For Kerala Thulasi PSC
In order to apply for the portal, you need to be eligible and must have all the required documents. Below, we have mentioned all the eligibility criteria that you need to know:-
- Firstly, the candidate must be a permanent citizen of Kerala.
- Secondly, the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- However, the candidate should not be more than 51 years in age.
- Also, should be a graduate or post-graduate, or professional degree holder from a recognized educational institution.
- Moreover, you must have all the documents related to the studies you have done.
Important Documents Required for Registration under Thulasi PSC are:-
- Scanned or digital photograph of the applicant.
- Signature of the candidate in black or blue ink and properly scanned on white paper.
- In the form of Identity Card: – Aadhar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card, Passport, Family ID, Ration Card, etc.
- Address proof: – Ration card, Aadhar card, etc.
- For Notification: – Current mobile number.
- Also, an optional document for registration is the domicile of the state but the candidate will need it while applying for exams and jobs.
How to Apply For Kerala Thulasi PSC Registration?
- First of all, you need to visit the Official Website of the Thulasi PSC Portal.
- Now, on the homepage click on the “Sign Up” option.
- A new registration will appear on the screen.
- Then, fill in the required details like name of the applicant, date of birth, religion, caste, id proof number, etc.
- After that, the user will receive a one-time password or OTP on the registered mobile number.
- You need to verify the OTP and continue with the registration process.
- Now, create a user ID and password which will be used as login credentials in the future.
- Hence, you have to create a User ID without using spaces and the applicant will have to remember it for future reference.
- Then, enter the captcha code given at the end of the form.
- At last, “Sign up” the declaration and “submit” the registration form.
- By following these simple steps you can easily register yourself in the portal.
(KPSC) Thulasi Profile Login @thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
After completing the registration procedure all the interested candidates can log in to the PSC Thulasi Portal. Follow the below-given steps carefully:-
- Firstly, go to the official webpage of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- On the web page, click on the “Registered User Login” box.
- Now, enter the unspaced User ID created at the time of registration.
- After that, enter the password and fill in the captcha code.
- Then, enter “Log In” and you will successfully be logged into the website.
Procedure For Thulasi PSC Profile Forgot Password
If any applicant has forgotten the password for their user account, they can reset a new one by following the given steps:
- Visit the official web portal of PSC Thulasi at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- In the “Registered User Login” block, click on the “Forgot password” option.
- Now, a forgot password recovery form will open up.
- After that, enter the User ID created at the time of registration of the applicant.
- Enter the date of birth of the applicant.
- While registering on the PSC Thulasi portal, the users have to fill in the number of a government-recognized ID.
- The users have to enter the number of the same ID proof.
- Finally, enter the captcha and click on the “Reset button”.
Note – In case you have any query regarding the PSC Thulasi Portal, you can contact through the helpline numbers listed below:-
Government Schemes Quick Links:-