Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme – The Finance minister of the state of Kerala has introduced a new scheme. It is a joint venture between Kerala Finance Enterprises and the Kudhumbasree firm. The scheme is launched to provide free laptops to the students of Kerala. The scheme is launched under KSFE Free Laptop Scheme. As we know in this time of technology laptops and smartphones are essential items. Students need to attend online classes, especially during times such as the Covid pandemic. But many students can not afford these items due to their financial weak conditions. The laptops will be provided to such economically poor condition students. It will help these students to catch up with other students and they will not be left behind due to financial issues.
On the KSFE platform scheme such as the Micro Chitty Scheme of Rs. 15,000 was also handled. And now this free laptop yojana has been announced under the same banner as KSFE. In this article, we will look into all the aspects of the Free Laptop Scheme of the Kerala Government. We will look into objectives, benefits, the online application process, and the Malayalam application as well in this article.
Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2023
Kerala’s free laptop scheme will be available only for the meritorious students of the state. Only students who will be flying marks in class 12th are eligible to apply for the scheme. So if you passed with a minimum of 80% in your 12th board examination and belong to a poor family it’s a great opportunity for you. The bright students of poor families are not able to compete with other students due to their financial status. So it becomes crucial for governments to acknowledge the poor but bright students. It will increase the competition among the students to secure good marks in their exams. Also, Schedule Castes (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) have been considered in the scheme. The scheme will give benefits to all these bright students and create a competitive environment.
|Name of the scheme||Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2023 / KSFE Vidyasree Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Dr. T M Thomas Issac|
|Work under||The Government of Kerala State|
|Main objective||To introduce education through technology|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Kerala state|
Required Documents for Scheme
The required documents to apply for the scheme are:
- Aadhar Card
- Photo Identity Card
- Residential Proof
- Marks Sheet of Previous Class
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile number, Email
- Passport size photo
Kudumashree Vidyashree Apply for Free Laptop
The students will get the benefit of a free laptop yojana from the state government of Kerala. For that students will have to pay Rs 500 as installments for 30 months. The Kerala Government will spend about Rs. 311 crores to enforce this PC scheme in Kerala for the year 2021. This scheme’s ambition is to offer about 36,000 college students of the nation who belong to SC, ST, and OBC caste classes.
|Name of Brand||HP|
|Name of the System||ELCOT PC|
|Processor||Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor|
|Size of the screen||14 Inch|
|Type of System||X86|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD RAM|
|Speed||1066 MHz Speed|
|Market Price of Laptop||25,000 Rupees|
|ROM/Hard Disk||Minimum 160 GB to 320 GB Maximum|
|Inbuilt Software||Microsoft Office|
Eligibility Criteria for KSFE Free Laptop’
The eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme are:
- The applicant needs to be a permanent resident of the state of Kerala.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Students must need to secure a minimum of 80% marks in the 12th board exam.
- The family of the applicant must fall under the BPL category.
- Engineering and medical pursuing candidates can also apply for the scheme.
- SC, ST, and OBC category students can also apply for the scheme.
Objectives of KSFE Free Laptop Scheme
The objectives of the scheme are:
- Financially weak families will be given laptops under the scheme.
- 40 lakh Kudumbasree workers can get registered and get benefits.
- 2.5 lakh students are going to get the benefits of free laptops.
- The student first needs to pay Rs. 500 as an installment to the concerned department. After that department will provide a laptop to the applicant.
- Online education for poor students will be accessible and easy.
- Free internet will also be provided to the students to give them access to online education.
- The students will be provided money to purchase laptops.
Online Application Process for KSFE Free Laptop
To apply online for a free laptop under the KSFE scheme follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Here you will have a registration link for the free laptop scheme.
- There a login page will be on your device screen.
- You need to enter all the credentials and click on the login button.
- A registration application will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the asked details correctly.
- After that upload all the required documents.
- Select your School/College.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Once your application process has been completed, then you will get a reference number for the submission of the application. Through that reference number, you can check the application status further.
Helpline Number – 0471-2561200 or 91-471-2554714