Karnataka Destitute Widow Pension Scheme
overview of Karnataka Widow Pension
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Destitute Widow Pension|
|Beneficiaries||Widows of Karnataka|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
Required Documents for Karnataka Widow Pension
Documents that are required for Widow Pension Karnataka:-
- Receipt of Application
- Death Certificate of the Husband of the Applicant
- Age Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Photo Proof
- Below Poverty Line ration card
- income Proof
Karnataka Widow Pension – Eligible Criteria
Eligible criteria for Widow Pension in Karnataka
- The applicant Should be a Resident of Karnataka.
- She must be a widow of Age Group 18 years- 60 Years.
- Must be from BPL (Below Poverty Line ) Group.
Karnataka Widow Pension Scheme- Amount
In Karnataka the widow pension has been revised by the BS Bommai Government form Rs. 600 to Rs. 800. So right now the Karnataka Widows are given Rs. 800 as Pension.
Karnataka Widow Pension Scheme Apply Online
To apply for Karnataka Widow Pension Follow these Steps:
- First, Visit the official Website of the government.
- Now on this Page click on the Department and Services option.
- After that you will need to click on “Directorate of Social Security and Pension”. Under this select the option “Destitute Widow Pension”.
- Now click on Apply Online button.
- You will need to create an account. After you create account login from the same page.
- Now an application will appear on your screen. Fill all the details asked in the Form.
- Fill the captcha and Click on the submit button.
- Now you will get application one more time for editing, if all information is correct proceed for document annexures.
- Here you will need to attach all the documents that are asked.
- Click on the Save Annexures, and after that click on eSign and Submit.
- You will get a consent form you just need to check on I Agree and click on OTP button.
- Finally Enter Aadhar number to get OTP. You will get OTP on the Aadhar Linked Mobile Number. Enter OTP and Click on the Submit Button.
After Submit, acknowledgement will be generated. Acknowledgment consists of applicant details, application details and Application Submission Details for applicant’s reference.
Note– To Download the Application Form for Destitute Widow Pension Click Here.
Track Status of Karnataka Widow PensionIf you applied for karnataka Vidhwa Pension and you want to check status of your application you just need to follow these simple steps:
- First go to the official Website of the Scheme. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Now you will need to Click on the Registered Users Login Here.
- You will get a new page here you will need to enter your username, password/OTP and finally fill the Captcha and click on the Submit Button.
- After that click on View Status of Application and choose Track application status option.
- Finally, here you will need to Enter Application Ref. Number and Click on the Get Date button.
- Here you can see you Application Status that is it Delivered or Not.
To download the Widow pension Certificate Under issue Documents Click on Output Certificate. Now your certificate will get downloaded.
Time Required For Karnataka Widow Certificate
Time required for Widow Certificate in Karnataka is 7 Days.
Dr.Ambedkar Road, Bangalore-560 001
Helpline: 080-22866066, 22866046,22860907