Karnataka board has taken a significant step toward the result of the 10th board exams. Karnataka SSLC Revolution Form 2023 is made for the Karnataka 10th students who are not satisfied with their exam results. If you are a student of Karnataka then you must read Karnataka 10th Revaluation Form 2023 so that you can easily check your exams. Karnataka board is giving detailed transparency to the students. On the official website, students may visit and check various information such as Application Process for Revaluation, Retotaling, Photocopy of Answer Sheets, etc. Read this article for getting this kind of information.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2023
This is an online service that has been given to the 10th board students. As many students attend their examination board exam. They complete their exams to their full ability. But still, students feel that I did not get as many marks as I had done. Any students think that I have not got as many marks as I had written in the exams then they have an option of Karnataka Board SSLC Revaluation Result 2023.
Karnataka SLLC Recheck 2023- Brief Details
|Topic||Karnataka SSLC Revaluation 2023 Form|
|Beneficiary||10th and 12th students|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Board Examination|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|User Manual PDF Link||CLICK HERE|
Karnataka SSLC Recheck Online 2023
These services will work under the surveillance of the Tamil Nadu Board Examination. Whatever action will be taken on the website, data will be delivered to the Tamil Nadu Director Of Board Exam. Karnataka Board SSLC Revaluation allows every student to ask for a duplicate answer sheet for the revaluation purpose. You will receive a scanned photocopy of your answer sheet. You may download it after the application process. Tamilnadu board exam will officially decide a day on which students can visit for the revaluation purpose. Karnataka Government Education Department will have to give answer sheets to the students.
Karnataka SSLC Recheck Online Apply @sslc.karnataka.gov.in/
Now you can apply for your revaluation and total number again of the result. As per the notification of the Tamil Nadu Board Examination, the date and procedure will be posted on the official website. So you have to visit the official website to check the dates. In this section, you will learn about Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2023. Follow the below-given points to do the same.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Apply Online.
- This link will redirect you to the home page of @https://sslc.karnataka.gov.in/
- After reaching this website, place your cursor on the E-Marksheet column and click on it.
- Through this link statement of marks & certificate will be accessible (SSLC).
- If you visit for the first time then create your account.
- If you have created your account then enter your username and password.
- Now you have to download notification A.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation 2023
Karnataka Board Examination will not allow those students who failed and are not dissatisfied with their results for extra revaluation. Once you have evaluated your exam then you can not go for the next revaluation process at KSEEB.
- If you want to pursue further studies then you no need to wait for the reassessment findings.
- Failed students do not have to wait for the revaluation of the result to apply for supplemental examinations.
- If students got fewer marks in their exams will be set on the department’s website.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2023 Official Website
The above said the procedure will be relevant when the Karnataka Board official declared the result. After the result announcement, Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2023, Retotaling, and Recheck will work for you. 10th and 12th is the most precious class for getting the best college and best course. This would be a second chance for every process we discussed.
After the paying revaluation fee or another kind of fee will not be refundable. Once you paid your fee then use their service. Just you have to visit the official webpage of the portal and get all the important details about your exams.
KSEEB Online Application for Scanned Copy
If you want to apply for your scanned copy then you need to follow the below-listed points. Follow the steps to apply for a scanned copy of your exams.
- visit the official website of the Karnataka Exam board.
- Then you will see a home page of the portal.
- Complete the process of login in at this website.
- Then you have to click on the APPLICATION FORM FOR SCANNED COPY.
- Now you need to enter some details like your register No
- After this, click on the view button to get details.
- Now, you have to submit a few details to get a scanned copy such as subjects, email Id, phone number, and New challan detail.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Note your challan details for future references.
- After that, you have to make a payment. So click on the Make Payment button.
- Here you have to choose the payment mode as you want.
- If you can not pay online then click on the cash payment option.
- Now you have to select the bank.
- Then click on the generate challan button.
- You can download the challan PDF and Pay the amount.
- If you want to pay online mode then select any one bank for payment.
- Now your Online Application Process For The Scanned copy has been completed.
Karnataka SSLC Scanned Copy Download Process
- In this process, you need to have your challan number.
- Visit the official website.
- Now enter your challan number.
- Then click on the enter button to get details.
- After that, choose your subjects, enter the captcha and click on the submit button.
- Now you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Then click on the Download Scanned Copy.
- If there is no availability of your scanned copy then you have to wait for the message regarding the status of your scanned copy.
KSEEB Retotalling Application form 2023
- There is a simple step of re totaling.
- You have to follow the selection process of subjects.
- After selecting subjects, you do have not to pay for the retotalling.
KSEEB Online Revaluation Copy Application 2023
- Visit the official website for revaluation of your copy.
- Then click on the Online Application.
- Now you have to click on the Application Form For Revaluation.
- Enter your registered number.
- In the last step click on the View button.
How To Check Scanned Copy Status-KSEEB
- Visit the official website.
- Then click on the Student Tab.
- There will be an option available called CLICK HERE TO KNOW THE APPLICATION STATUS.
- Click on this option.
- Now enter your application number.
- In the last step, click on the submit button
Karnatak Registration Form 2023-SSLC Services
- You may visit the official website to get the benefits of the SSLC Service Online.
- Now you have to place your cursor on the Service and Scheme.
- In this section, you need to click on the Services option.
- Then a new page will open with various services.
- You may click on the services as per your need.
- You may also reach out directly by clicking the below options.
- Issue of DuplicateMarks card (DPC) /Failed Marks card
- Migration Certificate
- Verification of Marks Card
- Marks Card Correction
- Modification of Result
- Issue of MSA
- Issue of Transcript
- Issue of Result Sheets
- Obtaining New School Code
- NEFT Challan
- Revised Fee Structure
SSLC Online Registration Process – Contact Details
Helpline Number = 8023310076, 8023310075, 8023562267, 8023561271
|Sl.No||Officer Name||Designation||Contact Details||Name of the person in charge of e-mails|
|1||GOPALAKRISHNA H N||DIRECTOR
|2||M R MARUTHI||DIRECTOR
|SHASHIDHAR M S|
|3||T N GAYATHRI DEVI||SECRETARY||080-23445579,
|KESHAVA MURTHY C|