Karnataka Physically Handicapped Pension 2023
Karnataka Physically Handicapped Pension Scheme Department of Empowerment of Differently abled and senior Citizen work for the Disabled people in the state. Karnataka is the first state to provide a monthly maintenance allowance of Rs. 400 to persons with disability and also provides Rs. 1,000 per month to the persons who have a disability of 75% or more than that. This will help a lot of the Disabled People in the state. The full details about the scheme is provided in the artile below.
Required Documents for Viklang Pension Karnataka
- Applicant Photo
- Ration Card
- ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Address Proof
- Bank Account (Passbook First Page)
- Disability card
- Signature/Thumb impression of the patient countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/CMO/Head of Hospital (with seal)
Eligibility Criteria for Physically Handicapped Pension Karnataka
- Applicant Must be a resident of the state of Karnataka.
- Must belong to BPL(Below Poverty Line).
- Applicant must be Disability above 40 Percentage.
Pension Amount for Disabled in Karnataka
In Karnataka Persons with disability Gets a Rs. 400 per month pension and a person with a Disability of 75% or above get Rs. 1,000 per month as pension.
How to apply for Karnataka Physically Handicapped Pension?
To Apply for a Physically Disabled Pension in Karnataka follow these steps:
- First, Visit the Official Website- sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Now you will need to click on the Directorate of Social Security and Pension and Select Physically Handicapped Pension.
- After that on the next page click on the Apply Online button.
- On the next page enter your username, password/OTP, and Captcha. (If you do not have an account create one)
- You will get an application form, Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- You need to verify all the details, Select yes on the Checkbox and click on the submit button.
- After that you will see a filled form to verify all the details you can edit if anything is wrong OR click on Attach annexure to process further.
- Click on the attached Annexure to attach all the documents.
- Now click on the Save Annexure button to save all the uploaded documents.
- After that Saved Annexures will display on your screen Click on the design and Submit button.
- Now you will need to check yes on the Terms and Conditions and select authentication type and Click on the get OTP button.
- On the next page Enter your Aadhar Card and Click on the Get OTP option.
- You will get OTP on your mobile number linked with Aadhar, Enter the OTP and Click on the Submit button.
After the Submission of the form, an acknowledgment will be generated. It will consist of applicant details, application details, and Submission Details for the applicant’s reference.
Karnataka Disabled Pension Scheme – Check Application Status
To check the status of your Pension status follows these steps:
- First Visit the official Website sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Here you will need to click on Registered Users Login Here.
- On this page you will need to enter your username, password/OTP, and captcha, and click on the Submit button.
- Now click on View Status of Application and select Track Application Status.
- Now enter Enter Application Reference Number (you can refer to Acknowledgment/SMS to get Application Reference Number)
and click on the Get Data button.
- Here you will be able to get the current status of your application.
How to Download Pension Certificate in Karnataka
Follow these steps to download your Viklang Pension certificate:
- First, follow the steps given for the check status of the Pension given above.
- Now If your Current Status is Delivered, Click on delivered.
- Now under Issue Document Click on the Output certificate.
- Your Physically Handicapped Certificate will get Downloaded.
Karnataka Disabled Pension – Helpline Number
Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizens,
Podium Block, Vishveswaraiah Tower,
Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bangalore-560 001.
Ph: 080-22860907, 22866046