Karnataka Old Age Pension Apply Online, Application Status, Required Documents, and Pension Status – The old age people can not afford daily livelihood due to different reasons. People from different work institutions do not enjoy pensions after they retire from their jobs. So many people in their old age are not able to afford things need to live a life. So the government of India and different state governments provide different incentives such as pensions to the country’s senior citizens. The government of Karnataka also provides the Old Age pension to the Senior Citizens of the state.
There are two different schemes for Old Age Pension that is present in Karnataka first one is Indira Gandhi’s Old Age Pension and the other one is Sandhya Suraksha Scheme. The government of Karnataka provides an amount of Rs. 1,000 – 1,200 to the Senior Citizens of the state under the two Schemes. In this article, we are going to tell you about the scheme in great detail. We are going to tell you how to apply online, Rewired Documents, Eligibility, and How to check your pension status. Stick to the end of the article to know all these details so you do not face any problems applying for the scheme.
Karnataka Old Age Pension Scheme
Karnataka government is the first government to provide old-age pension to 30,000 People in the state without applying for the scheme. The Scheme was started in February 2021. The initiative of suo moto inclusion was started spacially for the old age people because they are unable to get the benefits of the scheme. The state government provides pensions to elderly people from BPL families. While people aged between 64 and 65 will get a monthly pension of Rs. 600, and those above 65 will get a monthly pension of Rs. 1,000-1,200 under the Indira Gandhi Old Age Pension Scheme and Sandhya Suraksha Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For the Senior Citizen Pension
Eligibility criteria for the Old Age Pension Scheme in Karnataka are given below:
- The Applicant must be a Citizen of the state of Karnataka.
- Applicant must be 60 or more years old.
- The combined annual income of the proposed pensioner and his or her spouse shall not exceed Rs.20,000/- as certified by the local revenue authority.
- Bank deposit should not be more than 10,000.
- Person availing of old age pension, Destitute widow pension or physically handicapped pension, or any other form of pension from public or private sources are not eligible for this scheme.
The Old Age Pension Mainly includes Farmers, Weavers, Fishermen, and All the unorganized sector workers.
Required Documents for Karnataka Old Age Pension
The required documents list is given below:
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Address proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Bisioness Certificate
Karnataka Old Age Pension Apply Online
To Apply for Karnataka Senior Citizen Pension Under Sandhya Suraksha Scheme you can apply both Online and Offline Mode.
Apply Online for Karnataka Old Age Pension
To apply for Senior Citizen Pension online mode follow these steps:
- First, Visit the official website of the Scheme.
- On this Website, you will reach to ATALJI JANASNEHI KENDRA Portal.
- Now on this page in the Application section Find Apply Online and Click on it.
- After that, you will need to enter your mobile number and click on the Get OTP button.
- Now you will get OTP on the mobile number you just entered.
- Enter the OTP and Click on the Proceed button.
- An Application form will appear in front of you. Fill in all the details in the application.
- And now click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout of the application form for further use.
Apply Offline for Karnataka Old Age Pension
To Apply offline for a Senior Citizen pension follow these steps:
- First, go to the official website to download the application form. OR To Download the application directly Click Here.
- Fill out the Application form you downloaded with the information that is asked in the form.
- After that attach all the documents and certificates with the application form.
- Fill in the information about your relatives and their age, Mention your income in the form.
- Finally, submit your application form and your attached documents to the Gram Panchayat Block/Municipality Office.
Karnataka Old Age Pension Application Status
To find the application status of your old age application follows the steps given below.
- Visit the official website https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk.
- Here on this page look for the Application Status option and click on it.
- Select the type of your application out of RD003 or RD501.
- Now enter your application number on the box where it is asked.
- Finally click on the Get Status button.
Your application status will be displayed on your device screen.
Karnataka Senior Citizen Pension Status
To check your pension status you just need to follow these steps.
- There are two ways you can get your old-age pension status in Karnataka.
- To check your old age pension status in Karnataka Visit http://agkar.cag.gov.in/pensionstatus/searchpage.aspx
- Now enter your application number and your date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
You will be able to see your pension status on your device screen.
- First visit the webpage http://agkar.cag.gov.in/pensionstatus/searchpage.aspx
- Enter your name and your date of birth.
- click on the submit button.
your pension status will be on your device screen.
Karnataka Old Age Pension Scheme -Helpline Number
If you face any problem related to the application process, beneficiary list, or payment status.
The Directorate of Social Security and Pension, Govt of Karnataka has provided the Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Contact Helpline Number – 8022-232-040 / 8022-232-012