Karnataka Kayaka Yojana 2023 Apply Online/ Application Form PDF is now available on this page. Get all the information related to Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Application Form Download Procedure. Also, you will get to know about the eligibility criteria, benefits & objectives under this Yojana. Moreover, all the interested candidates can apply online for the Kayaka Yojana 2023. And below in this article, we have provided all the steps and procedures in order to apply for the scheme. So all the applicants who want to take the benefits under the yojana can read this article ahead carefully.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana 2023
The CM of Karnataka State H.D. Kumaraswamy has launched a yojana called “Karnataka Kayaka Yojana 2023”. With the main purpose of which focuses on encouraging development in the state through Self Help Group (SHGs). It is a new scheme initiated for the development of women in the state of Karnataka. Moreover, under this yojana the government will provide loans up to Rs. 10 lakh to these SHGs from cooperative sector banks. The Chief Minister of Karnataka has introduced a zero interest (interest-free)/subsidized loan scheme for women Self-Help Groups (SHGs) in the state.
As these loans will be interest-free so it will go a long way in offering SHGs the platform. To generate revenue and resume the flow of income in the life of those who work in these groups. People can apply online for this interest-free loan scheme by checking the process to fill Kayaka Yojana online application form. The scheme is one of the social security schemes that has been initiated for the development of skills and entrepreneurs. Also, the government will provide loans to 3,000 SHGs. And each SHGs will get Rs 10 lakh, of which Rs 5 lakh will be will draw 4% interest.
Key Highlights of Kayaka Yojana
|Name||Karnataka Kayaka Yojana|
|Launched By||CM H.D. Kumaraswamy|
|Launched Date||January 2021|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Karnataka State|
|Benefit||Women Self-Help Group (SHG) Members|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Interest Rate||5 lakh at 0%, 10 Lakh at 4%|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Post category||State Govt. Schemes|
Benefits & Features of Karnataka Loan Yojana
All the interested people of the Karnataka state, want to know the benefits and objectives of this yojana. Please read the following points as we have discussed all the benefits under Kayaka Yojana.
- Through this scheme, the Karnataka government is encouraging women and SHGs for self-employment.
- However, the main purpose of the scheme is to provide the applicant with a loan on free interest.
- And the interest is zero when the applicant takes an amount below Rs. 5 Lakhs. If the amount is in between Rs. Five lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs, then they have to pay 4% interest.
- Through the scheme, the SHGs members will be able to develop their financial conditions.
- Also, the applicant can take a loan from the cooperative banks, which has been announced by the state government.
- Although, the loan amount will be provided is between Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 10 Lakhs.
- Most importantly, the Karnataka government will buy the product prepared by the members of the SHGs.
- And it will provide a constant source of income for the applied candidates under the scheme.
- So, overall if we come to a conclusion about the scheme, it will be a beneficial yojana for the candidates.
Karnataka Kayaka Scheme Objectives
Followings are some objectives of the Kayaka scheme that you must know before applying for the yojana:-
- The main objective of this yojana is to encourage women and self-help groups. These groups will work to empower women. SHG members will be able to develop their financial status.
- Self-help groups often don’t get bank loans easily. But through this scheme, cooperative banks will offer easy credit to applicants.
- Another objective of this scheme is that applicants will get low-interest rates so they will not have to bear the pressure of high bank interest rates.
- Also, 3000 self-help groups will be able to attain the direct benefits of this scheme.
- The state government has announced that self-help groups will be able to attain the money from cooperative banks in the area.
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required Under the Yojana
In order to apply for the yojana, the applicant needs to be eligible for the scheme. Read all the following eligibility criteria carefully:-
- First of all, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the Karnataka state.
- Secondly, this scheme is meant for registered SHGs (Self Help Groups).
- Also, the women authorized SHGs of the State are eligible for this scheme.
- Importantly, applicants will have to attach a copy of their certificate that has been issued by the particular self-help group.
- The monthly family income of the candidate must be less than Rs. 20,000/-
List of Important Documents Required in order to apply for the Karnatak Kayaka Yojana online application form:-
- Applicant’s Resident Certificate
- Personal Government ID proof
- Candidate’s Passport size photo and Signature
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Self Help Groups Membership Certificate
How to Apply For Karnataka Kayaka Yojana 2023 Online?
Below, we have mentioned the simple and easy steps to apply for the scheme, please read it carefully:-
- Firstly, the applicant needs to visit the official website of Karnataka Kayaka Yojana 2023.
- As the state government has already mentioned that all self-help organizations and interested candidates will have to log in on the authorized site of the scheme.
- Now on the homepage, once the online form comes up applicants will have to apply for the loan.
- Here, you need to fill out the application form with your details.
- Then, enter your name, SHG name, ID number, address, mobile number and etc.
- After that, upload the required documents to the application form.
- And finally, click on the Submit button. You will get the reference number.
- After preliminary registration, applicants will attain the loan amount in their respective bank accounts.
Note – More details about the actual enrollment scheme have not been offered by the state government. Once these are released, we will provide you with suitable details on this site.
Other Government-Related Schemes