janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in Karnataka Jana sevaka Scheme 2023 Online employment for Jana Sevaka Slot Booking; login to view status The Karnataka state government has introduced a new program where individuals would receive services at their door. The people of Karnataka have a new opportunity thanks to the state’s government. The program is known as the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme. Read the article through to the conclusion to learn more about the plan.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
This article will provide information on the program, such as how to reserve a seat, who is eligible, what the program’s main features are, and more. Information about the plan The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme has been introduced for the welfare of Karnataka residents. People can receive a variety of documents at their doorstep thanks to this program.
People who are unable to travel to several government departments to obtain the documentation will benefit from this plan. For some persons, traveling to the relevant government offices to obtain the necessary paperwork can be taxing; the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme was established to help. Similar programs to those in Madhya Pradesh have been introduced in numerous other states across the nation.
Booking for Karnataka Janasevaka Slot 2023
Beneficiaries of the program may visit the official website of the relevant government or obtain the necessary documentation using a mobile app. Due to COVID-19, many people are unable to obtain their documentation because the majority of government offices are closed. The concerned officials will visit the beneficiaries’ locations with the aid of this program to deliver the paperwork.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme is the name of the initiative the Karnataka government created for its residents. The residents of Karnataka are the program’s beneficiaries. The scheme’s main goal is to deliver government services to residents’ doorsteps. The program’s official website is janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in.
|PortaRegistration for the Portall||Karnataka Janasevaka Portal|
|Under the||State Government of Karnataka|
|Registration||Janasevaka Portal Registration online|
|Online Registration Official Website||janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in|
|Main Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
Services provided under the plan –
The plan’s participants will receive a range of services from various government agencies. The list of services offered by the relevant department is as follows:
- Wellness and family priorities
- Transfer of Khata: through GIFT, a Court Decree, inheritance, partition deed, release deed
- Jobs in Janavesaka, Karnataka, 2023
- State police of Karnataka
- Police Verification Certificate (PVC) – Address Verification and Domestic Servants/Housekeeping Antecedents.
- Only for MNCs, Private, or Corporate, Police Verification Certificate (PVC / PCC) – Job Purpose – Antecedents Verification
- Job Purpose – Antecedents and Address Verification for MNCs or Private or Corporate – OVC / PCC Income, Caste, Income and Caste Certificates, Bonafide Certificates, Solvency Certificates, Family Tree Attestations, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates, Income Certificates for Compassionate Appointments, Living Certificates, Residence Certificates, Domicile Certificates, and Indira Gandhi Widow’s pension, the Physically Handicapped Pension, the National Old Age Pension, and the Surviving Family Member Certificate • Department of Differently Abled and Senior Citizens; No Government Job Certificate; Unemployment Certificate; Widow Certificate
- Application for Educational Assistance, Funeral and Ex-Gratia Assistance, Continuation of Current Registration for Next One or Three Years, Assistance (Karmika Arogya Bhagya), Marriage Assistance, the Issuance of a Duplicate Identity Card, Application for Delivery Assistance
- Application for Registration with Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
How do I reserve a spot for the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme?
Under the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme, there are three ways to reserve a slot. To use the services offered by the plan, beneficiaries must reserve a time slot.
Slot reservations for the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme via website
- First, go to the program’s official website at janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in.
- There will be a book slot option on the home page. Toggle to that selection. You’ll be taken to the booking page.
- Choose the service you wish to use on the booking page.
- Verify the cost of the service you wish to use.
- A list of supporting documents will be sent; thoroughly review it.
- Verify the availability of the slot time.
- Type in your name, phone number, and address.
- Decide on the appointment’s time and date.
Karnataka Janasevaka Slot Booking
- Slot reservation over the phone
- To reserve a time slot through a call centre, dial the toll-free number 0804455445 beforehand.
Janasevaka slot reservations in Karnataka
- An executive will be present during the call.
- You’ll be prompted to choose the service you want to use.
- The executive will go over the specifics of the chosen service. The information will include the kind of service, costs, paperwork needed, when it will be available, and more.
- You must now confirm that the service type and time slot will be reserved in your name.
- On the mobile number you registered, you will receive an OTP. When the service is delivered, you must give Jana Sevaka the OTP.
- Following confirmation of the OTP and name verification. The specified service will be given to you by Jana Sevaka.
- At the scheduled time, concerned officials will pay the applicant’s residence a visit. using a mobile app
- You must first download the Karnataka Mobile One app in order to use the services via mobile app.
- Open the app, log in, and then select Jana Sevaka.
You’ll need to make a decision about the services offered on the app.
- On your screen, a list of services will show up.
- The subsequent steps are the same as those in a contact centre;
- your slot will be reserved, and you’ll receive an OTP that must be verified when the delivery is made.