The Karnataka government has come up with a new scheme called Karnataka Arundhati yojana. This scheme has been introduced for brahmin brides in order to give support. Through Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023, the government is willing to give financial assistance. Marrying is a very auspicious day for everyone and one wants to make it memorable. But many people are not able to do so. There is a good initiative taken by the government for the economically weaker section in Karnataka. In this article, we will consume suitable information regarding Karnataka Arundhati Scheme so that you will be able to take benefits.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023
There are many purposes of this Scheme, not just one. Karnataka Arundhati Scheme will help in uplifting the brahmin community as well as citizens of Karnataka. 25 thousand is a big amount that has been provided by the Karnataka government to the bride’s family as support. The process of implementation of this Scheme as well as regulations has been considered by the Brahmin development board in Karnataka state. The Brahmi development board has issued an update about the Scheme that 550 families of the Brahmin community have had the benefit of Rs 25 thousand.
Under the Karnataka Friendship Scheme, if a bride marries a priest, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 3 lakh in such a situation. As we can that 25 families of Brahmin got Rs 3 lakh under the Brahmin development board. It is a very big amount for any financial weaker section during this time. As much as possible you get benefits.
Brief details of the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
|Name||Karnataka Arundhati Yojana|
|Other Name||Maitri Yojana|
|Maitri Yojana Official Website||ksbdb.karnataka.gov.in|
|Toll-free helpline number||NA|
|Apply Last Date||NA|
|Maitri Yojana Financial Amount||25000|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Schemes|
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Arundhati Yojana 2023
Karnataka Government has marked eligibility criteria for Brahmin families to get benefits under Arundhati Scheme. Ek criteria will decide whether you may have this Scheme’s benefits or not. So carefully read the instructions.
- The first requirement for this Scheme is to be a permanent citizen of Karnataka state.
- A girl from a Brahmin family who is going to married must be financially weak. If you do not belong to an economically weaker section then you can not get benefits.
- As per the terms and conditions of the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023, only the Brahmin family has the right to apply under this scheme.
- Except for the bride, no one can get benefits even her family members.
- Both bride and groom need to be registered holders who will be identified by registration certificate.
- The couple will have to live together for at least 5 years to get benefits under this Scheme.
- As per Scheme guidelines, bride and groom must agree to marry otherwise benefit will be not given.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme – Apply Online
You could apply through an online portal regulated by Karnataka State Brahmin Development. Follow the steps to apply online.
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website to do the same.
- The moment you clicked the link, you will be redirected to the home page of the Karnataka State Brahmin Development board.
- Then clip on Sign in option for further steps.
- A new page will open before you. Here complete your sign-in process.
- Now click on the registration option for Arundhati Scheme.
- A form will open in front of you.
- Upload your documents and click on submit button.
- Now, your process has been completed.