Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Scheme 2023 is entirely helpful for the citizens of Karnataka. This scheme has been launched for the poor people of the Karnataka state. Many poor people are not eligible for treatment in well-reputed hospitals. They have to pay a higher fee for the treatment that can be submitted by the patient anyhow. The government of Karnataka is continually taking care of its people. Now the government will help through the Arogya Karnataka Scheme. If you are a Karnataka citizen then you must read this article. You will get all the information regarding arogya.karnataka.gov.in.
Arogya Karnataka Registration 2023
There are many benefits are available in this scheme. As we know that getting proper treatment takes lots of money. Most of the time, people die as a result of not taking treatment. Poor people of the state can not afford the service of hospitals due to fear of big bills. Karnataka government can not let people in their situation. For helping people to get affordable treatment, Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Scheme 2023 has been launched.
Many health services will be given to the eligible people of this scheme without any kind of bias. You can take treatment from the official list of hospitals. It has been seen that many hospitals are collaborating with this scheme. The government will release a list of hospitals in which you can able to get treatment. You just have to apply under this scheme. You should know about the official website of Arogya Karnataka Registration 2023 so that you can apply.
Arogya Karnataka Hosiptal List 2023
There are a thousand hospitals in Karnataka state. You can not get treatment from any hospital in Karnataka. Only listed hospitals will give you treatment without asking for money. The government has had conversations with many hospitals and some are ready to collaborate with this scheme. You can easily see the list of all hospitals district-wise. You can see the hospital’s name according to your district.
According to the census of 2011, 62 lakh families are living in Karnataka. These families do not have enough financial support. Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana is one of the successful schemes in the Karnataka state. Governments want to eradicate the health problems among poor people and they also are eligible to grow themself. The insight of the scheme is that the central government will pay 60% and 40% state government for the treatment cost. So you no need to pay the amount.
Karnataka Arogya Application Form 2023
Now, you can see the list of Hospitals under the Arogya Karnataka Scheme. These hospitals will enable you to get treatment.
- KC General Hospital
- Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research and Victoria Hospital, all in Bengaluru
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Services, Hubballi
- Wenlock district hospital, Mangaluru
- Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences
- Kalaburagi and Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences, Ballari
- Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
- McGann Institute of Medical Sciences, Shivamogga
Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Scheme – Brief Details
|Scheme Name||Arogya Karnataka Health Scheme 2023|
|Introduced by||Karnataka State Government|
|Benefits Of The Scheme||To provide assistance for health treatment.|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Karnataka State|
Karnataka Arogya – Feature & Benefits
Now, we see the features and benefits of the Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2023 :
- This scheme has launched on 1st November. This was a day of Kannada Rajyotsav day.
- The beneficiary of this scheme is about 13.4 million families.
- Your Aadhar Card has to link with this Universal Health Coverage card.
- BPL and APL category people can easily apply for this scheme.
- You no need to apply for all seven healthcare schemes. All are covered under this scheme.
- Better data and transparency are available.
- You can get treatment from both private and government hospitals.
- Karnataka government will help you to fix the amount of treatment in private hospitals.
Many schemes are covered under this scheme like:-
- Rajiv Arogya Bhagya Scheme
- Vajpayee Arogyashree Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Santawana Harish Scheme
- Rashtriya Bala Swasthaya Karyakram (RBSK)
- Rashtriya Swasthaya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
- Yeshaswini Scheme
- Indira Suraksha Yojana.
Karnataka Arogya Card – Eligibility
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state to be eligible for this scheme.
- A person should belong to the eligible household as per National Food Security Act, 2013.
- If you’re not included in the above act then your treatment cost will be based on Co-Payment.
- You must have an Aadhar card for having scheme benefits.
Karnataka Arogya Registration Online 2023
In this section, we will talk about the application process for Arogya Karnataka Card online. There is an official website for applying online. MoU website will help you in this process. If you are eligible for this scheme then you should apply for this scheme. I have mentioned the steps for applying online.
- In the first place, visit the official website of this scheme.
- You will see a new page on your screen.
- Here you have to scroll and click on the enrollment option.
- You will see the application form page.
- On this page, you have entered your Aadhaar number.
- Click on the next tab also.
- Here, you have to give the biometric impression of the patient on the device.
- Your CIDR Aadhaar authentication will be done by the response of the server.
- Now you can see e-KYC details.
- If the process of biometrics fails then move to the OR code.
- Here you have to enter OTP.
- The food department will provide you a data from the database.
- The concerned department will enroll you in the scheme.
Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Scheme – Helpline Number
- Arogya Karnataka Scheme Toll-Free Number: 104
- Arogya Karnataka helpline number: 1800-425-8330