WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Application, Beneficiary List – West Bengal Sathi Prakalpa Application is a government of West Bengal scheme. There is extensive unemployment in the state and the government wants to lower it. Under this scheme, the government of West Bengal will provide loans through commercial banks on the easiest terms. In the scheme, the government will aim to increase employment and get the young population of the state. It will also help explore the bright minds of the state. Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme will benefit about 1 lakh youth of the state.
Under this scheme the government has aim to provide a loan of Rs. 2 lakh to the 1 lakh youth of the state. This will also give the opportunity to the young people of the state to generate employment for other people. In this article, we will tell full information on the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Application, Eligibility, Objective, and Beneficiary list of the scheme. We will try to answer all the questions related to this scheme in this article. So stick to the end of the article for full information on the scheme.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Application Form 2023
Under Karma, Sathi Prakalpa is a government of West Bengal Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will provide a loan of Rs. 2 lakh. These 2 lacs rupees will allow individuals to give a start to the business. You need to put your strong and hard efforts to make your business run smoothly. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this loan can visit the official website. This scheme proves to be quite beneficial as this will reduce the unemployment in the state which is a real curse. To get rid of unemployment, the government is taking steps and you as a youth have to put in your hard work, skills, and whatever things are required to make your business reach the top. Full details on the scheme in the article below.
Overview of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa|
|Scheme by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of West Bengal|
|Benefit or advantage||Employment to the youth|
|Objective of the scheme||providing loans to unemployed youth|
Required Documents For Karma Sathi Prakalpa
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- 10th or 12th mark sheet
- Other educational qualification certificates
- Voter Card
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC or any other
- Project Report for which you are getting the loan
- Passport size photographs
Benefits of the scheme
- Any interested unemployed youth of the state will get an amount of Rs. 2 lakh as a loan to state their own business.
- This will decrease the unemployment rate of the state.
- With the stabilized business, they can provide jobs to other needy people of the state.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa apply online
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the Apply Online option.
- FIrst, go for registration if you are not registered.
- The registration form will appear on the screen, enter all the required details, like: Name, address, District, Gender, DOB, Emil ID, Mobile No.
- Now, tap on the register button. After that go for the Login process.
- Again click on the apply option.
- Next, the Login box appears on your screen, enter registered mobile no./ Email Id/ Username, and the password.
- Enter the security code, and click on the Login.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill up the application form with all the asked details.
- Next, upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- And do not forget to note down the application tracking number, for future reference.
Karma Sathi Scheme Objective
- This scheme has been commenced by West Bengal. An amount of 1 lakh will be given to unemployed youth in order to help them in setting up their business.
- They will also get subsidies for numerous new projects of their own.
- Apart from these loans, the government is providing subsidies for numerous new projects.
- The scheme will give assistance to the entrepreneurs of the state in setting up their businesses.
- Self-employment will be promoted by the scheme.
- This scheme will provide financial help to the youth of the state in establishing their own businesses which will improve their lives.
- Under the scheme, soft loans and subsidies will be provided for taking up any new income-generating project in the manufacturing, service, and trading/business sector up to Rs. 2 lakhs.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme eligibility criteria
- Any entrepreneur in the state who is interested needs to fulfill the criteria below to get the benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal.
- Only one member of a family will be able to get the benefit from the scheme.
- The applicant must be at least class 8th pass out.
- The age should be between 18 and 50 years as the loans are provided by Cooperative banks of the state.
- An income-generating project must be there to apply for the loan.
- Only jobless candidates can apply for the loan.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Registration Form 2023
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Online Application or Beneficiary Status
- Firstly visit the official website of the Scheme.
- Now on the homepage click on the scheme option.
- Now select Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
- Next, select the Beneficiary list option.
- Select your district.
- Finally, your application status will be on your device screen.
An amount of 2 lacs is pretty much to start with a business in this state. The West Bengal government has allocated an amount of 500 crores for this scheme.
How we can check the receiver list of this scheme WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa?
- First, visit the official website of the concerned department.
- On the homepage click on the beneficiary list of the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
- The list of the beneficiaries will be on your screen.
- You can search for your name on the list.
Official Website – Click Here