Check Kalia Yojana Payment Status Online – Kalia Yojana beneficiary list and payment status can be checked on the official website of the government. Kali Yojana is a scheme by the state government of Odisha. The government of Odisha provides financial assistance to the farmers of the state. Under the scheme, agricultural assistance will also be provided to small, marginal, and landless farming families. The government will also assist the beneficiaries in getting seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides. This will get the farmers out of debt and they will be able to work easily. Under the scheme government will provide a loan of Rs. 10,000 per annum to the farmers. In this article, we will tell full information on Kalia Yojana. We will be spacially telling the process to check the beneficiary list and your payment status. So stick to the end of the article to know the full details.
Kalia Yojana Beneficiary Status
Kalia Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Odisha back on 21st December 2018. The scheme was started in order to provide financial assistance to the Farmers of the state. The full form of the KALIA is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. The government of Odisha deposited an amount of Rs. 386 Crore in the accounts of 18 lakh Landless farmers during COVID. This will help the farmers in their bad financial situations. Odisha government also provides Rs. 10,000 per annum as a loan to the beneficiary farmers. A life insurance cover is also provided to the beneficiary farmers. It helps their families during tough times.
Lakhs of Farmers will get benefits under the scheme. This will motivate farmers to do work on their fields instead of worrying about their crops getting destroyed due to different reasons. This will also boost the morale of the landless farmers as they are major beneficiaries of this scheme. The scheme will mainly focus on landless farmers, ST, and SC farmers. To check the status of your payment under the scheme follows the article below.
Benefits under Kalia Yojana
The benefits of Kalia Yojana are:
- The government of Odisha will provide a loan of Rs. 10,000 per annum to the beneficiaries.
- The loan amount will be interest-free.
- Landless farmers will be provided with Life Insurance.
- The government will also provide assistance with Seeds, Fertilizers, Pesticides, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalia Yojana
Eligibility criteria for Kalia yojana are:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The applicant needs to be in a marginal or small category.
- Also should belong to the BPL category.
- Farmers must not fall under the tax payment structure.
- Applicant must have a working bank account.
How to check Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List?
To check Kalia Yojana’s beneficiary list district wise follow the steps below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Kalia Yojana.
- On the home page click on the Beneficiary List option.
- On the next page select your district from the list.
- Next, select your Block/ ULB and then GP.
- Now click on the View Button.
- After that, you need to fill in the Captcha code.
- finally, click on the submit button your details will be available on your device screen.
How to Check KALIA Application Status?
To check the KALIA application status follow the steps below:
- First, visit the official website of KALIA yojana.
- After that, you need to click on the Know your application Status option on the web homepage.
- On the next page enter your Aadhar/ Token Number.
- Finally, click on the Show tab to track your application status.
Required Documents List
The required documents for Kalia yojana are:
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Agricultural land Papers
KALIA Yojana Grievance Registration
Follow the steps below to make KALIA Yojana Grivnace Registration:
- Go to the official website of KALIA yojana.
- On the home page click on the Online Grievance Application form.
- You will get the instruction after clicking.
- Click on the Proceed button after reading the instructions.
- After that, a question will arrive on your screen- Do you want to file a Grievance?
- Click on the Yes option.
- On the next page enter your Aadhar Card number.
- Click on the application form of Grievance.
- Now you will have to fill in all the asked details correctly.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, a Token Number will be given to you, that you need to save.
Check Grievance Application Status
To get the Grievance Application Status to follow the steps below:
- First, visit the official website of the KALIA Yojana.
- On the homepage click on the Online Grievance Application Form option.
- Next click on the Track Your Application option.
- On the new page, you need to enter the Token Number.
- Now click on the Show option.
- Your application status will display on your device screen.
To know any other details on the scheme call on the Toll-Free number 1800-572-1122 OR visit the official website.