Joy Bangla Pension Status, Beneficiary List – As we know West Bengal government provides pensions to the different disabled sections of the society. The government of West Bengal provides this pension under the Joy Bangla Pension scheme. Under Joy Bangla government of West Bengal provides pensions to the SC, ST, and financially weak people of the state. This helps the people of the state in their daily livelihood. They can get daily needs, and education and live financially independently. In this article, we will tell you about the scheme Joy Bangla in great detail. We will tell you the eligibility, and the application process, and we are spacially going to focus on the process to check tej Status of the Joy Bangla scheme. We will also know about Joy Bengla Status List 2023. So stick to the end of the article to know the full details.
As we know that Chief Minister of West Bengal was elected again recently after the Assembly election. Before the election Chief Minister, Mamta Banerjee promised to provide pension as her election manifesto. And after getting elected again as CM of West Bengal she started working on the scheme. The government of West Bengal was already providing pensions to the old age, Disabled, and widows of the state. But in the times of Covid, the poor people of the village were most affected financially. So the poor people were in the most need of the money after that. Now the government finally started a financial assistance scheme for the poor people under the Joy Bangla scheme. The scheme is a financial and social security scheme under the Department of Social Justice. The scheme mainly focuses on SC and ST People.
Joy Bangla Scheme West Bengal Status List Check 2023
As we know that government of West Bengal provides financial assistance to the SC, ST, and OBC category people of the state with the help of the Joy Bangla scheme. The main focus of the scheme is financially vulnerable people of the state like Women and Old age people. These people are not able to earn their livelihood and in the times of pandemic, they become the most vulnerable. So this scheme becomes most important for these people.
The government has divided this scheme into two different parts for SC and ST category people. For SC category people the scheme is named Taposali Scheme. Under this scheme, the SC category people receive an amount of Rs. 600 per month. The second scheme is for ST category people. The scheme is name Joi Johar Scheme. Under this scheme, the ST category people receive an amount of Rs. 1,000 per month as pension.
Basic Requirement to Apply for the scheme
- Firstly, the applicant must be from SC/ST community and Below the poverty line.
- Secondly, the age of the applicant must be above 18 and below 60 years.
- The authorities also consider the case of the death of the applicant. In these cases, the authorities provide pensions to the family members.
Joy Bangla Overview
|Scheme Name||Joy Bangla Pension Scheme|
|Scheme By||West Bengal Government|
|Concerned Department||Department of Social Justice|
|Beneficiaries||Families in SC and ST Categories|
Rs. 600 to SC
Rs. 1000 to ST
WB Jai Bangla Beneficiary List 2023 Status Check
TO know the WB Jai Bangla Beneficiary List you just need to follow the steps below:
- To know the beneficiary list of the Joy Bangla Scheme you need to write an application and get it verified by the SDO/ BDO or by the Kolkata Commissioner.
- After that, the selected officers verify these for the candidates and check their eligibility.
- Now after verification is complete, the authorities release the list of the candidates on the website.
- The people who have their names on the beneficiary list will get the financial assistance directly to their bank account through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
- The beneficiaries will get a pension according to their beneficiary amount every month.
Joy Bangla Scheme Pension Status 2023
If your application for the Joy Bangla scheme is accepted and you want to check your pension status follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Joy Bangla Scheme.
- On the home page, you will find the Bangla Scheme Status link option.
- Click on the link.
- On the next page, you will get a box to enter your application number.
- After that click on the Submit button.
- Your Joy Bangla Scheme payment status will be displayed on your device screen.
Important Links for Joy Bangla Scheme Beneficiary List Status