JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2023 online apply:- This scheme has been launched on the massive occasion of International Women’s Day. Lieutenant governors play a key role in presenting this kind of scheme. JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme has its portal called jkyouthportal. It is a great chance for Jammu Kashmir citizens. Many topics have been covered in this post like Super 75 Scholarship eligibility, and a new registration check. JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme online application, the application process, form, etc. So be with us to know more details about JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme so that you can get benefits.
JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2023
The main thinker behind this scheme is Manoj Sinha. He is Lieutenant Governor in Jammu Kashmir. He is far-sighted in terms of growing and developing Jammu Kashmir. Every parent has a dream that their kids get a respectable position in government jobs or the private sector. But many families have been facing financial issues to pay their school and college fees. Mostly girls are facing this kind of problem. This is also a reason why the working women population in an organization is very less in comparison to men.
There another culture that is being followed by the parents is to send kids to the coaching center. The coaching center takes a good amount of money that is hard for the family to pay. As we know, we have to pay a higher fee if we go to higher studies. Students have to manage other expenses. It is hard for girls to her pursue dreams like becoming doctors, engineers, government jobs, or entrepreneurs. JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme is designed for girls rather an intelligent girl. If you have scored good marks in your exams then you will apply for this scheme. This scheme will help to uplift women’s empowerment in Jammu and Kashmir state.
JK Super 75 Scholarship Apply Online
JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2023: – Girls are very ambitious about their dreams and want to get higher-paid jobs. This single scheme is providing opportunities to those girls who are very serious and intelligent. Many fields are trending in India like the medical field, engineering field, ITI, UPSC, and other tough exams. It can be possible if you have a well financial condition but if you do not have this then you must apply for JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme. This scheme will give you higher studies but at a subsidies rate. It can be affordable for every candidate.
To empower women toward self-employment is the Tesjaswini Mission of Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha. He wants to create new opportunities for women and make them able to be self-employed. In a patriarchal society, women depend on men. This tradition needs to break and not let run anymore. This scheme is a good initiative in making India with the contribution of women. You will know details like eligibility, benefits, and application procedure. Read the article till the end.
Important Details Of JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme
|Scholarship Name||Super 75 Scholarship online|
|Launched In||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Portal Details||Youth Data Portal|
|Launched by||State Government of J&K|
|Registration||JK Super 75 Scholarship Online Form 2023|
|Check online||Super 75 Scholarship Register Online|
JK Super 75 Scholarship Benefits 2023
Super 75 Scholarship scheme benefits – It will going to be an easy process of application via online mode. But if you want to apply offline mode, you can go with it. There is also news for boys. Super 75 scholarship has been started for boys students. Merit graduates can apply under this scheme. With the support of this scheme, students can able to choose their favorite streams without any worry. Below is a list of benefits that you will get under this scheme.
- JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme will provide higher studies to the girls.
- Girls will be encouraged to study.
- If good marks got by girls then they will be provided scholarships so that they can complete their further studies.
- After getting a scholarship, girls can study in different streams like medicine, engineering ITI or other educational fields.
- Tejaswini Youth scheme is under process and will be launched by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir soon.
- After launching Tejaswini Youth Scheme, young women and girls will be encouraged toward entrepreneurship and self-employment.
- Tejaswini Youth scheme will give Rs 5 lakh financial help to girls between the age of 18-35
- The theme of the scheme is “Choose to challenge and celebrate Azadi ka amount Mahotsav India@75”.
- After successfully launching this scheme the ratio of female student enrolment in higher studies has increased by 50%.
Super 75 Scholarship Online Apply
Super 75 scholarship scheme Eligibility – For getting a scholarship under this scheme then you must have to follow the eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria are deployed by the government of Jammu Kashmir. Kindly follow the criteria for applying under JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme.
- Candidates should be residents of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Chief beneficiaries are girls students who are good at studies.
- You must have a domicile certificate from Jammu and Kashmir.
- For getting benefit under this scheme, you must have scored good marks in class 10th and class 12th
- Students with distinction can also apply for the scholarship scheme.
- Only economically weaker sections of girls can apply for this scheme.
- You have to show your name on the merit list.
- This scholarship is given to pursue higher education in the medical, engineering, or computer field should apply for this scholarship.
- You should be a student of recognized government schools in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Any girl who lost her father can also apply for the scholarship as 10%of the scholarship is reserved for such kinds of students.
- 4% of the scholarship is reserved for the students who belong to the PWD category and 40% with physical disabilities.
- Students should belong below the poverty line.
JK Super 75 Scholarship Form 2023
Required Documents For JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme:- Before applying for this scheme, you must have all the required documents. If you are not able to complete your document then you could face problems during the application. Below is a list of documents.
- Date Of Birth Certificate or any that tells your age.
- Domicile certificate Of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Jammu and Kashmir Aadhar card or any other ID proof card with a photo.
- Certificate from school
- The mark sheet of class 10th.
- Bank account
- Valid mobile number
- Email ID
- Residential certificate
- The mark sheet of class 12th.
- Income certificate of family
JK Super 75 Scholarship Application Process
Procedure to apply for JK Super 75 scholarship scheme:- The application process for the scholarship scheme is very easy. There is an online portal that helps you to apply for a scholarship under this scheme. This is going to be an online mode for all eligible students of Jammu and Kashmir. Still, we have no official application procedure for this scheme. The government has not released a process of application for students under this scheme so far. The application procedure has been released by the concerned authorities.
You will see the online registration process for this scheme. The government is going to start the registration process on July 25th, 2023. On the mentioned date, you can visit the official portal and follow the registration process.
Super 75 Scholarship Registration online
Registration Process JK Super 75 scheme 2023 – Now you can be logged in or registered yourself on the official portal by the below-mentioned steps. If you want to complete the registration process then must follow these points.
- In the first place, eligible students have to visit the official portal of the scholarship scheme.
- This line will redirect you to the home scheme.
- On this page, you need to click on the “Register Now” button.
- A registration page will open in front of you.
- Carefully enter your registration details.
- Then you will receive OTP on your given mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the OTP section.
- After that, you have to submit other details like name, age, percentage, email id, name of college, name of the university, address, village/ward, district PG stream, graduation percentage, 12th percentage, and more.
- Then the applicant will be asked if or not she has qualified for PG entrance programs.
- If you are qualified then enter the marks.
- You can attach your other working certificates like achievement, volunteer work, or vocational training.
- Upload your documents.
- Before uploading your documents, make sure that all documents(photographs, domicile certificate, ration card, Bonafide certificate, and mark sheet of class 10th, class 12th, and graduation) are required to be scanned.
This is the process of registration Under the JK Super 75 scheme 2023. If you feel this post helped you in solving your problem then must subscribe to our free service.
Contact Details Of JK Super 75 scheme 2023
Address Civil Secretariat Jammu = PVP6+6PG, Secretariat Rd, Pakki Dhaki, Old Heritage City, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180001
Email ID = [email protected]
Phone Number = 01942506015
Gourav Gupta(OSD Mission Youth) = https://twitter.com/Gourav_Gupta
Dr. Murtaza Rashid(OSD Mission Youth)
Tabish Saleem(OSD Mission Youth)
You can contact them for any queries and any kind of problems related to this scheme.