Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Apply Online, Complain online, And Benefits – The Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal is a new initiative by the state government of Rajasthan. Under CM Ashok Gahloth this is one of the major initiatives by the government of Rajasthan. This portal will take all the departments of Rajasthan Online. This portal will provide information on the scheme by the various government of Rajasthan departments. It will make the reach of the common people to the schemes easy.
Jan Soochna Portal
In the portal, there is a section where people of Rajasthan can also complain about various departments. Also, the information on the various schemes will also be available on the portal. Rajasthan Jan Suchna is a single portal with information from 80 schemes of 44 departments. This portal’s legal authority comes from Section 4(2) of the Right to Information Act of 2005.
Many government agencies will need to provide information on the portal due to Section 4(2) of the Right to Information Act of 2005 involvement in this portal. This site was created by the Rajasthan State Government’s information and technology department to deliver all of the information in one location. You can get all Rajasthan services and other information on this page. And you may also take advantage of all these schemes. For more information about the Jan Suchna portal, Rajasthan 2023 read the full article below. We have given all the information on the portal.
Using this portal the residents of the State will access all information online on their devices. And will be able to get benefits of all these schemes from their homes comfortably. Through Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal 2023, you can also know about all of the programs that exist in your Ward/Panchayat. Following the establishment of this site, it would be easier to achieve transparency between the general public and various departments. This will also help reduce corruption as all the services will be online. This also approach necessitated the material to update within 120 days.
Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal
The Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal is a government of Rajasthan initiative. It will make access to the various government department and services online and easy. It will make information on the government process easy and will reduce the time taken in RTI requests. The government has previously shown some of this information, which the general public should know. If a person wants to know about a specific department’s procedure or the government’s efforts on a particular subject, they do not need to use RTI. The common people of Rajasthan will also be able to complain about the various departments on this portal.
Rajasthan Jan Suchan Portal 2023 Online Application Form
The portal will work as a Digital RTI for the people of Rajasthan. Before the people of Rajasthan needed to visit the RTI office every time they wanted to apply for a scheme. And even after visiting the office several times the people are not able to get their work done. Sometimes the deadline to apply is passed but the applicant is not able to apply. So the portal will take these services online and will fix this problem.
Rajasthan Jan Soochna portal Apply Online
To apply for Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Jan Soochna.
- On the home page click on “click here for Information of scheme.”
- On the new page, there are two dropdowns. first, one to Choose Department and the second one is Eligibility Scheme.
- Choose the department from the dropdown first and next select the scheme you want to apply from the second dropdown.
- After selecting from the dropdown, the page will display Eligibility Criteria, and Required documents.
- It will also provide a link where you can apply for your chosen scheme.
- Click on the given link under the Apply Here section.
How to download the Jan Suchna mobile app?
To get the Jan Soochna Smartphone application follow the steps below:
- Go to the play store on your smartphone.
- In the search box, type Jan Soochna.
- Choose the option with the logo such as in the image below.
- Click on the install button.
- After installation is complete give it the permissions it asks you to give.
- Finally, your Rajasthan Jan Soochaa App is ready to use.
How to check complaint status?
To check the complaint status follow the steps below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal.
- On the homepage click on the File a Complaint option at the top of the page.
- It will take you to a new page on the Rajasthan Sampark website.
- If you want to complain click on the option Lodge of Grievance.
- To check complaint status click on the View Grievance Status option.
- On the next page, you will need to enter your Grievance Id or Mobile number.
- Enter the Captcha Code and click on the Check Grievance button.
Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal 2023 Benefits
- The gateway will work as a mediator between common people and different departments of the Rajasthan Government.
- The general public will get information on various government schemes through the portal.
- It will save time and money for the people.
- People will get information on the progress of various schemes without filing RTI.
The objective of Rajasthan Public Information Portal 2023
- The portal will provide information on the schemes from the various departments in one place.
- People will be able to complain about the various departments with one click.
- It will also work as a high-tech online Right to Information (RTI).
- The portal will provide information on 149 programs and services from about 28 departments.