Jan Samarth Portal 2023 online registration is now available on the official website of the portal www.jansamarth.in. In today’s article, we will update you with the information related to Jan Samarth Portal 2023. With this page’s help, you will learn about the Jan Samarth Portal online registration and login process @jansamarth.in. Apart from this, we have also mentioned the List of various schemes under Jan Samarth Portal 2023. However, under this portal, people will get information related to all the credit link subsidy schemes of the government.
If you are interested in this portal, you may apply online for the portal. But before applying you need to check out the eligibility criteria for the portal. Below, in this article, we have mentioned all these details about the required documents for the portal. So, we request all the readers please continue reading this article ahead and get all the information.
Jan Samarth Portal 2023
The Central Government of India has launched a “Jan Samarth Portal” and it was initiated by PM Shri. Narendra Modi on 6th June 2023. Under this portal, citizens will be able to get information regarding all the credit link subsidy schemes of the government. In simple terms, it is a common portal for the various schemes run by different ministries and departments. Now, it becomes easy for the beneficiaries to find all the other credit link subsidy schemes online on one platform. The government has announced this portal to serve as a one-more step toward the Aatmanirbhar Bharat. Also, it will help people to find the right type of Government benefits schemes according to their needs.
Most importantly, the main motive of this portal is to provide a single platform for all the credit-linked schemes. Now people are not required to visit different portals in order to get information regarding various schemes. Which ultimately will save a lot of time, money, and struggle for people. Moreover, it will also bring transparency to the government system without any hassle. So, overall this step taken by the government of India is very beneficial in all major aspects.
Available Schemes At Jan Samarth Portal
As we have mentioned above under this portal there are various types of schemes available for the beneficiaries. The followings are the list of schemes that are available under the Jan Samarth Portal;
- Central Sector Interest Subsidy (CSIS)
- Padho Pardesh
- Dr. Ambedkar Central Sector Scheme
Business Activity Loan:
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
- Star Weaver Mudra Scheme (SWMS)
- Standup India Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)
- Pradhan Mantri Street Vendor Aatmanirbhar Nidhi Scheme (PM Svanidhi)
- Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers (SRMS)
Agri Infrastructure Loan:
- Agri Clinics and Agri-Business Centers Scheme (ACABC)
- Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure (AMI)
- Agriculture Infrastructure Fund (AIF)
- Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM)
Overview of Jan Samarth Portal In Hindi
|Name||Jan Samarth Portal|
|In Language||(जन समर्थ पोर्टल)|
|Launched By||PM Shri. Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||6th June 2023|
|Benefit||To Provide a Common or Single Platform For All Credit Linked Schemes|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Post Category||Click Here|
Features & Benefits of Jan Samarth
- Firstly, the Jan Samarth Portal is launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 6th June 2023.
- Through this portal, citizens will be able to get information regarding all the credit link subsidy schemes of the government.
- It will provide a common portal for the various schemes run by different ministries and departments.
- Now, people will not have to visit different websites in order to find out the various schemes.
- This portal will directly connect the beneficiaries to the lenders.
- With the help of this portal, the entire process will become simple, speedy, and hassle-free.
- All the credit-linked schemes of the government will be end to end covered in this portal.
- But initially, 13 credit-linked government schemes will be boarded on this portal.
- Moreover, it will encourage the growth and development of various sectors by providing them with the right type of Government benefits.
List of Important Documents Required
Below, we have mentioned the list of important documents required for the Jan Samarth Portal 2023;
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- You must have an Aadhaar card/Aadhaar Number
- Also, the candidate must have Voter Id
- And PAN Card
- Moreover, you also need to show your Bank Statement
- You should give your registered Mobile number
- And a Passport size photograph
How To Apply For Online Registration On Jan Samarth Portal 2023?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Jan Samarth portal
- Now, on the home page, you have to click on the “register” option.
- On the stage, you have to enter your mobile number and captcha.
- And then you have to click on the get OTP button.
- After that, you need to enter OTP that you received.
- And then you can click on the “submit” button.
- Now, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details on the registration form.
- And then you have to upload all the required documents
- Finally, you need to click on the “submit” button.
Procedure to Login @jansamarth.in
- Navigate to the official website of the Jan Samarth Portal
- The home page will appear on your screen
- Here, you have to click on the login button
- Now, the Login form will appear on your screen
- In this form, you have to enter your email id or mobile number and captcha code
- At last, you need to click on the login option
- So, by following this simple procedure you can easily log in to the portal
Jan Samarth Portal Partner Banks
|ICICI Bank||Axis Bank|
|IDBI Bank||HDFC Bank|
|State Bank of India||Punjab National Bank|
|Canara Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|SIDBI||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|National bank for Agriculture and Rural Development||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Indian Bank||Punjab and Sind Bank|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||–|