Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started this scheme. The scheme will provide financial assistance to the poor students of the state. The students who want to study further for a Degree or Diploma will get the benefits of the scheme. On 8th April 2023, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy disbursed Rs 1024 crore into the accounts of 10,68,150 Students. Through this scheme, the government provides boarding and Housing charges to the students. The payment is done in two installments to the students. This scheme will be helpful to the poor students of the state. With the implementation of this scheme now no student will be deprived of Higher Education due to poverty.
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme (వైయస్ఆర్ జగన్నన్న వాసతి దీవేన పథకం)|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of AP (Jagan Mohan Reddy)|
|Launched on||24 February 2021|
|Higher Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Poor academically brilliant students who desire to pursue higher studies|
|Objective||Encourage poor but bright students to acquire higher education|
|Benefits||Monetary benefits up to Rs. 20,000 pa + food and hostel expenses|
Required Documents for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Yojana
If you want to Apply for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Yojana you will need some of the documents to apply for the scheme. And the documents are the following:
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Residence
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Admission
- Fee Receipt
- Proof of Income
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- BPL Card/ EWS Certificate
- Occupational Certificates of the parents
- Declaration of the non-tax payee
- Bank account details
- Passport Size Photograph
Eligibility Criteria of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Yojana
If you also want to apply for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Yojana. You should fulfill all the eligibility criteria set by the government of AP:
- The student must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The annual income of the family of the student’s family must not exceed ₹ 2.5 lakh.
- Interested candidates must be enrolled in any Degree/ITI/Polytechnic course.
- Land owned by the family of the student must be less than:
- 10 acres for wetland
- 25 acres for dry land
- 25 acres for wetland + dry land
- The family must not be an income tax payee.
- None of the family members of the applicant should be a government employee.
- The family must not own any four-wheeler motor vehicle except commercial taxis, tractors, or autos.
- If a family has a built area is a municipal area it must not be more than 1,500 sq. feet.
Benefits of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Yojana Scheme
- If you apply for the schme and get accepted, you will get the following benefits under the scheme:
- Financial assistance of ₹ 20,000 per annum.
- Also, it will bear the expenditure of food and hostel for the selected students.
- Students pursuing any UG/ Industrial Training Institute / Polytechnic courses will be covered under the scheme.
- Incentive as per course pursued by the student(Annually):
- ITI Courses:₹ 10,000 pa
- Degree Courses: ₹ 20,000 pa
- Polytechnic Courses: ₹ 15,000 pa
Courses Covered under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Yojana
Courses covered under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Yojana are the following:
- Bachelors of Education(B.Ed)
- Bachelors of Pharmacy
- M. Pharmacy
- Industrial Training Institute (ITI)
- Other UG/ PG courses
Application Procedure of YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
The scheme is currently unavailable on the website, but in case, it restarts, the candidates can follow the process given below to apply for the scheme:
- Firstly, visit the official website of AP Navasakam Portal.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the Download option at the top of the menu bar.
- A ribbon bar will descend. Select the option of “YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme”.
- The application form of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Yojana will be downloaded to your device.
- Take a hard copy of the application.
- Fill up the application with asked information correctly.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form to the concerned notary department office.
- Authorities will verify all the information and if all is found correct your application will be accepted.
Beneficiary List of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
If you want to check the list of the beneficiaries follows the steps below:
- First, visit the official website.
- On this page click on the Bule Color to get an option of Details Reports.
- Next, select the District Name.
- Now select the location.
- Choose one Rural or Urban.
- Note your secretariat code.
- To display the eligibility list go to the following web address: https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=” Here, Enter Your Secretariat Code“
- After that, you will get a PDF of the Jagananna Vidhya Deevana Eligibility list.
Note – To get any other help or information go to – @[email protected]