Indian Idol Sony TV Singing Reality Show 2023 will start their audition. Official Date for Season 13 Registration Venue, Process to register for the next season, eligibility criteria and other details are available here.
Indian Idol Audition 2023
The makers has announced the official promo of Ground Auditions for Indian Idol Season 13. The Audition for 13th season will begin on 8th of July 2023 at different places of India. The Participants are really enthusiastic for this show. As they give share their happiness on various social media platforms. The Indian Idol is a reality singing television show. Sony Entertainment Television telecast this show.
The another version of this reality show is the Indian Idol Junior. This show is for kids only. Evidently the Indian Idol has completed 12 seasons. Mr. Pawandeep Rajan was the winner of 12th season. He won the title on 15th of August.
Now in 2023, various new singers are eagerly waiting for the auditions of Indian Idol season 13. This show made it’s debut in the year 2004. Aman Verma and Mini Mathur hostel the show. During season one Abhijeet Sawant became the winner. Anu Malik, Farah Khan and Sonu Nigam were the judges of this show.
Indian Idol Audition 2023 Registration Date
Previously the 12th season of Indian Idol was completed and so many talented singers are waiting for the 13th season. As we all know Indian Idol is the first singing reality show on television. Sony Tv started this show. The previous season of this show attained so much fame all around India. Therefore the season 13 auditions will start soon. If anyone has a dream to become a famous playback singer in Bollywood industry, then this show will definitely provide you a great opportunity. Along with this the show will also provide you fame same as well as large amount of money as prize if you become the winner of Indian Idol Show.
Indian Idol is one of the most qualified place to show your proficiency in singing in front of all India. The participants from small villages, urban cities and other parts of India take part in this show. All aspirants who desire to make career in singing field participate in this show. They get an opportunity to sing for Bollywood industry and win prize money as well.
The Indian Idol Season 13 Auditions Start
Being a popular show, Indian Idol is mainly a singing reality television show. Under which all participants above the age of 18 years can take part. Before taking part, they need to qualify the audition round. The management organizes the audition in two to three steps. If you qualify the audition round then you can easily be in the top 12.
After auditions, your singing journey will start. They will conduct the auditions in different places of India. At present because of this Covid 19 pandemic, they have postponed the offline auditions. As a result the Indian Idol audition for season 13 will be held online. In this applicants need to upload a video of their selves. If the judges select you video for the first round then you will definitely receive a call for your next round.
Description of Indian Idol Show-
|Name of the Show||Indian Idol|
|Telecast Channel||Sony Entertainment Television Authority|
|Show Type||Singing Reality TV Show|
|Total Seasons till Present||Seasons 12|
|Indian idol Audition Dates||From 8th of July to 28th of July|
|Judges of the Show||Himesh Reshammiya, Anu Malik, and Sonu Kakkar|
|Winner of Season 12||Pawandeep Rajan|
Indian Idol Ground Audition Venue / Location
|Venue of Audition||Audition Date|
|Jaipur||8th of July 2023|
|Bhubaneswar||10th of July 2023|
|Patna||14th of July 2023|
|Guwahati||12th of July 2023|
|Chandigarh||25th of July 2023|
|Dehradun||28th of July 2023|
|Delhi||28th of July 2023|
|Indore||19th of July 2023|
|Indore||19th of July 2023|
|Mumbai||24th of July 2023|
|Kolkata||17th of July 2023|
The Eligibility Criteria For Indian Idol Participants-
Indian Idol team and creators have set certain eligibility standard, which are as mentioned below-
- The minimum age requirement for all candidates is 18 years.
- The participants who are less than 18-year can take part in Indian Idol Junior with their parent’s undertaken.
- Judges will select the candidates on the basis of their singing talent. Therefore the applicants must be good singers.
- Both male as well as female participants are eligible under this show.
- Mentally fit aspirants who wants to become a singer can participate in this show.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for this show.
Necessary Terms and conditions for the Indian Idol Show
- Candidate who desires to participate in Indian Idol Show auditions 2023 can upload a total of only 2 videos in audition form.
- At the time of main your audition, your face will be shown in an accurate position. No any modification will be allowed in that audition video after that.
- While shooting your video, please make sure that your surrounding region should not be noisier, shaking or moving. Shoot your audition video while keeping your phone on a stable surface.
- First video of applicants must be at least 90 seconds only. In case if you are unable to upload your video then reduce the size of that with video compressor mechanism.
List of Required Documents-
You need to attach some necessary documents along with your application form. That are as mentioned below –
- Your Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport or any other national identity proof.
- PAN Card.
- Birth Certificate
- Permanent Residence Proof.
- Temporary Residence Proof
- No Criminal Record.
Registration Procedure For Indian Idol Season 13
If anyone desires to participate in this show then they need to follow the registration process as mentioned below-
- The online registration procedure will soon start with the assistance of the Sony Liv app.
- As it is the official app of Sony Entertainment TV. Participants can now easily download this mobile app from the Google Play Store for both Android as well as IOS.
- After downloading it successfully, you need to install this app with some of your basic details.
- After completing the registration, at the home page of this app you will surely get the Indian Idol audition 2023 online registration link.
- Kindly click on it and consequently a form will appear in front of you.
- This is the main registration form for the audition of Indian Idol season 13.
- Now you need to fill all the important information such as your name, city name, age, permanent address, contact number, and email address in this form.
- Along with this also upload your audition video on this app. The size of your video must be less than 50 MB.
- As soon as you upload all the required documents, click on submit button.
- Now you will receive your reference number. This will assist you at the time of your offline audition.
- If the judges select your video/ audio in the first round, then you will receive a phone call from the Indian Idol team. As they will inform you the next step and further procedure.
We expect that all these details about the Indian Idol audition 2023 is helpful for you. In case you still have any questions or problems then please feel free to ask us anytime through the comment section available below.