As we all know, In this time Education is a very needed and important factor of Life. For this reason, many state governments are launching various schemes that provide good education. Now for better education, the state and Central governments launch various kinds of schemes. So the state government of Tamil Nadu has presented illam thedi kalvi scheme. With the help of this scheme, education will be provided to the student in physical mode. In this post, we will share the details like illama thedi kalvi scheme Online Registration, illam thedi kalvi scheme Login Process, Eligibility & All Features.
illam thedi kalvi Scheme 2023
In this section, we have shared the basic information about the illam thedi kalvi scheme. So this scheme has been started by the Government of Tamil Nadu for providing education in a physical manner. And the volunteer can be assigned to every class and for every subject. Every Volunteer will impart furnished education to the students through door-to-door campaigns. Now every student who is unable to afford the transport will be able to take benefit from this scheme. If we have talked about the salary of volunteers under this scheme so it will be Rs 25000 per month. Nearly, 1 lakh students will be able to take benefit from this scheme.
Many of the students who have faced up learning loss with psychological problems due to pandemic situations will be targeted in this project. Around 86550 people are registered to work as volunteers under this scheme. Out of these 86550 citizens, 67691 are women, 32 are transgenders and 18557 are men.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Recruitment Program – Highlights
|Scheme||Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme|
|Launch Date||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Provide Education In Physical Mode|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|ITK Programme Guidelines PPT in Tamil||Click Here|
illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme – Objectives
- The prime target of the illam Thedi Kalvi scheme 2023 is to give education in the physical mode.
- With the help of this scheme, the government is going to appoint volunteers who will provide education to the students.
- Now, all many students don’t need to depend on online means in order to get an education as volunteers will provide them with education.
- And with the kick start of this scheme, the literacy rate of the state will be definately improved.
- So the educational gap will be decreased.
- Each and every student of Tamil Nadu will be able to get an education due to the Scheme.
Tamilnadu Kalvi Fellowship Recruitment Scheme – Benefits And Features
- illam Thedi Kalvi scheme is presented by the state government of Tamil Nadu.
- With the help of this scheme, education will be furnished to the students in a physical manner.
- Under this scheme, Volunteers will be assigned to every class and for every subject.
- All the assigned volunteers will impart education to the students through door-to-door campaigns.
- So the salary of volunteers under this scheme will be Rs 25000 per month.
- Nearly 1 lakh students will be able to take benefit from this scheme.
- Those students who have suffered learning loss with psychological problems due to pandemic situations will be targeted under this scheme.
- Around 86550 people are registered to work as volunteers under this scheme.
- Out of these 86550 citizens, 67691 are women, 32 are transgenders and 18557 are men.
There will be 2 main criteria for the salary under this Fellowship job. These are as mentioned below:
- Fellows Salary: Rs- 32000 Every month.
- Senior Fellow: Rs- 45000 Every month.
Tamilnadu Kalvi Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- First, All the Volunteers should be permanent residents of Tamil Nadu.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th in order to provide education to students of class 1st to 5th
- Despite that, volunteers must have a UG degree in order to provide education to class 7th and 8th
- Volunteers must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- Applicant must have passed class 12th in order to provide education to students of class 1st to 5th
- volunteers must have a UG degree in order to provide education to class 7th and 8th.
TN illam thedi kalvi application form 2023 Required Documents
- Aadhaar card
- residence proof
- Address proof
- Mark sheets
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- email ID etc
Total Vacancy Recruitment for Tamil Nadu Kalvi Fellowship
Let us tell you that there are total of 152 vacancies in Tamil Nadu School Education Fellowship Recruitment. The posts are released for Fellow and Senior Fellow under two criteria, namely –
- For Fellow- 114 Vacancies
- For Senior Fellow- 38 Vacancies
Selection of Volunteers under Kalvi Fellowship
- The school management committee will select Eligible volunteers.
- This scheme will improve the level of school education in the state.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the gap that is formed due to online classes will be filled.
- Other than that this scheme will also improve the literacy ratio of the state.
- In order to become a volunteer under this scheme, the applicant must have passed class 12 from a recognized board.
Extension Of illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has decided to extend in illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme for another 6 months
- The schools have reopened but the normal in the functioning of school has not resumed
- Due to this reason, the government has decided to extend the scheme
- The government will also recruit 9494 teachers in the government school in order to sustain the surge in student enrollment in government schools
Tamil Nadu illam thedi kalvi Scheme 2023 Apply Online
தன்னார்வலர்களுக்கான பதிவேற்று படிவம் / Volunteer Registration
- First, You have to Navigate the official Website of the illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme.
- Now you will be reached on the homepage.
- On this homepage, you have to click on “Click here to start the volunteer registration program”
- So a new page will be open before you.
- Now on this page, you have to enter the following details:-
- Basic information (Name, Gender, DOB, Mobile No., WhatsApp No., Email ID, Aadhaar No.)
- Residential address details (District, Block, Local Body, Village or Ward, Your Address, Pin Code)
- Educational and professional details (Educational Qualification, Professional Status, Are you a B.Ed qualified graduate, Are you a D.El.Ed / D.T. Ed qualified individual, Have you completed a Degree / Diploma recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI))
- Additional questions
- Kindly upload all the required documents and Click on submit.
- Finally, you have successfully applied under the Scheme.
- Email id- [email protected]
- Contact number- 14417