About IGRS Telangana
There are many citizens who are unaware of this Integrated Grievance Redressal System so for those people we are sharing some basic details regarding this scheme. This portal has been initiated by the state government of India. Basically, IGRS is like Online Portal or Website and by using this portal people of the Telangana State can get the various process for the land. And they also carry on the registration of some important such encumbrance certificates.
Now by using this portal, all the people of Telangana can easily get sufficient types of documents without leaving their houses. There are many people are not able to go to certain government offices to carry on these procedures. But after launching this portal, everyone can avoid to visiting the govt office. Because the Integrated Grievance Redressal System of the Telangana portal will help all of the citizens by innovating services while sitting at their houses.
Key Highlights for Telanagana Portal
|Name of the Scheme||Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Telangana state|
|Targets of scheme||Registration & Stamping|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IGRS Telangana – Benefits
There are many the benefits that are provided by the IGRS Telangana Portal:-
- This portal has providing transparency reducing corruption cases in the government departments.
- Now with the help of this portal, citizens’ complaints quickly through an online platform and reduce the congestion in the offices.
- So the government can easily trace the documents from the past and also present for the Safekeeping.
- And this all documents will be used as evidence in court cases if any dispute arises.
- With the implementation of this portal, people can save a lot of time and money for both government and Telangana citizens.
List of Services of IGRS Telangana
- Marriage Registration
- Society Registration
- Firm Registration
- Information on Chit Fund
- Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking services
- Know Your SRO
- Department Users.
- Property Registration
- Market Value Search
- Prohibited Property
- Certified Copy
- Encumbrance Search(EC)
Encumbrance Certificate – Contents:-
So the encumbrance certificates are a very important certificate in terms of all the land certificates of the Telangana State. We have mentioned all the contents of this certificate in the below section:-
- All the Transaction records of the property are available to the individual.
- Sale details and periods of the transaction are also included in the certificate to keep a record of all of the transactions.
- Gift statements (if any) are also available in the document.
Process to Searching Encumbrance Certificate
In this section, we have provided a very suitable process for Searching Encumbrance Certificate. Just follow the given steps:-
- First of all, Candidates have to navigate the official Website of the Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana.
- The homepage will open before you.
- Now click on the “Encumbrance Search EC” option from the Online Service at the homepage.
- Then e-Encumbrance Statement will be shown on the screen.
- And read the all instructions carefully.
- So click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- After that, a Search page will come on the screen.
- Two search options will be displayed on your screen-
- Search by Document No.
- Search by Form Entry.
- You have to pick up any one option.
- Kindly enter the first letter of their SRO name/code or fill out a form.
- And click on the “SUBMIT” option.
- Finally, the e-Encumbrance certificate will appear on the screen
How to do Registration for Market Value Search?
- Visit the official Website of the Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana.
- The homepage will be open before you.
- On the homepage, click on the Tab “Market Value Search” available right under the option of online services.
- So a new page will be open along with two options agricultural or non-agricultural rates.
- Kindly choose your district, Mandal, and village.
- After that, click on the SUBMIT button.
- Finally, you have got the Value search at IGRS.
Process to Check your SRO
- First, Visit the official Website of the Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the “Know you SEO”
- Then select the “Know your SRO” option.
- And select your District, Mandal, Village
- Click on Submit
- Finally, the details will be displayed on your screen.
- Select the “Know your Jurisdiction SRO” option.
- Choose Your District, Mandal, Village
- The details will be displayed on your screen.
Process to get IGRS Telangana Certified Copy
- Go to the official Website of the Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana.
- The homepage will open before you.
- On the homepage, go to the
- option online services and click on the tab certified copy.
- So a new page will open.
- On this page, you have to click on the
- either of the two options certified copies of registered documents (on payment) or a certified copy of the document (new registrations only)
- By clicking the first option you will redirect to the Meeseva Online Portal and you have to fill out the SRO, district, year, and document number.
- After that, the system will display the details of the certified copy instantly.
- So the second option will be redirected you to a new page where you have to enter information such as the mobile number and captcha code to get the certified copy.
I hope by reading this post, you have obtained all the details about IGRS Telangana Portal. But if you are still facing any problem so you can ask me in the comment section. Otherwise you can contact the helpline numbers which are mentioned below
- Whatsapp Number- 9121220272
- Toll-Free Number- 18005994788
- Email- [email protected]