Haryana Super 100 Exam 2023 – is conducted every year by the Directorate of School Education of Haryana. Under the government of Haryana. Under the scheme government of Haryana provides free coaching to the class 10th passed out students of the state. The program provides coaching for exams such as JEE, IIT, and NEET for free to the selected students. The scheme covers all the boarding expenses of the selected students for classes 1ith and 12th. The scheme is a great opportunity for economically weaker but bright students. In this article, we will tell full details of the scheme. We will tell you how can you apply, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam date, Admit Card, and Result of the Haryana Super 100.
Haryana Super 100 Exam 2023
The Haryana Super 100 Exam is conducted by the Directorate of School Education of Haryana. The scheme is a government of Haryana education. Under the scheme, Government provides free coaching to the bright students of the state. The students passed the exam of class 10th. The students who pass the test will get free boarding, Coaching for IIT, JEE, and NEET. They will also get free class 11th and 12th education. The scheme will vary helpful to the economically weaker section of students. The students can apply online for the scheme.
This year 2023 the application will be open till 31st May. As many as 600 students will be given coaching for free. The students need to get at least 80% marks in class 10th. Department of School Education, Government of Haryana will conduct the examination soon for shortlisting the applicants for the Super 100 Scheme.
Overview of Haryana Super 100
|Name of Scheme||Super 100|
|Announced By||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Eligibility||80% marks in class 10th|
|Number of Students to be selected after Entrance Test||600 Students|
|Type of Scheme||Free Coaching Assistance Scheme|
|Number of Final Beneficiaries||100 students|
Important Details on Haryana Super 100 Exam 2023
|Start Date to Apply for Exam||15 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31 May 2023|
|Online Entrance Exam date||4 June 2023|
|Result Declaration Date||20 June 2023|
|Class Starting Date||15 July 2023|
Required Documents to Apply for Haryana Super 100 Exam
The required documents for Haryana Super 100 exam are:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- 10th examination passing certificate
- Residence proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Other significant Documents
Haryana Super 100 Exam 2023 Application Process
To apply online for Haryana Super 100 Exam follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official Website of the Directorate of School Education Haryana.
- On the home page of the website search for Apply Online Link.
- Click on the link, and read all the instructions carefully. And click on the Continue button.
- After that, an application will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the asked details carefully and correctly.
- Upload all the required documents to their designated place.
- Finally, press the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Super 100 Exam
To apply for Haryana Super 100 exam you need to fulfill certain criteria. The eligibility criteria to apply for Haryana Super 100 exam is:
- A permanent resident student of the state is eligible.
- Marks obtained in class 10th by students must be above 80%. As the scheme is only for meritorious students.
- Both girls and boys are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Students must be studying in a government school.
How to check the Result/Selected Candidates List?
Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, Visit the official website of the Directorate of School Education Haryana.
- On the home page go to the Children Section.
- Click on the View all button.
- Choose the Super Hundred Result option.
- A Pdf will open on your device screen.
- You can search for your name on the list. this is the official selected candidate’s list.
Super 100 Haryana 2023 Syllabus
Haryana super 100 Syllabus contains Math, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry and apart from all these subjects, there is also a mental Ability subject in the syllabus.
Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology all the subject will contain 10 questions each subject. Each question will be for 10 Marks. Making the Maximum marks of every subject 40 in total.
In case of any trouble related to the scheme, you can contact the authorities by phone or by Email.
- Number: 0172 – 2560246
- Email ID – [email protected]