Today through this article we will provide you all details about the newly implemented Haryana marriage Registration Act. We are going to share with you all important details related to this Haryana Marriage Registration. This includes the aim, eligibility criteria as well as the online and offline procedure to apply for marriage registration. In addition we will also provide the simple steps to download your marriage certificate on-line and check status of your application. Kindly read this article very carefully till it’s end to grab all important information.
The Haryana Marriage Registration 2023
Recently the state government of Haryana has initiated an online entry for Marriage Registration Certificate 2023. This initiative will help the newly married couples to register their marriages online in state of Haryana. This declaration is highly essential for so many reasons. For example applying for visa, changing family name, and so forth. This Certificate means a lawful verification of wedding in Haryana state. Authentication of Marriage is the legal verification of enrollment of any particular marriage. The Marriage Registration Certificate is required when there is an occurrence of need to demonstrate that a person is lawfully coupled to an another person.
Key Highlights Of Haryana Online Marriage Registration 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Haryana Marriage Registration 2023|
|Initiated By||Haryana State Government|
|Major Beneficiaries||Newly Married Couples|
|Aim||Online Registration of Marriage in Haryana State|
|Official Website Portal||https://shaadi.edisha.gov.in/|
Aim of Haryana Marriage Registration
The major aim of marriage registration in Haryana is to give the facility to the people of Haryana state to obtain marriage certificate through registration. For this they do not need to visit any government department. They can now register online for marriage certificate. As they just need to open the official website portal of Haryana marriage registration and from the homepage, they can easily register themselves for marriage certificate. This will definitely save a lot of time as well as money. Along with this it will also bring accountability in the system.
Eligibility Criteria For Haryana Marriage Registration
The candidates need to follow the below mentioned eligibility criteria while applying for Haryana marriage registration certificate:-
- Both bride as well as groom must not be under the age of 18 and 21 years, separately.
- At the time of marriage enrollment process, there must not be more than one life partner of any of the applicant.
- The newly married couples must have lived for at least one month in the area where the marriage is to be enrolled.
List of Required Document
- Below mentioned documents are needed while applying for Haryana marriage certificate:-
Proof of Marriage
- Date of birth of both Bride as well as Bridegroom
- Proof of Residence of both Bride and Bridegroom
- Photograph of both the parties
- Invitation Card of Marriage
- The Marriage Photograph (Together Couple Photograph)
The Marriage Registration Act
Registration of Marriage will be done under the below-mentioned acts:
- The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- The Special Marriage Act, 1954.
The Application Fee
The bride and groom need to pay the following application fees while applying under the Haryana marriage registration:-
|The Application submitted within 90 days from the Marriage date||Rs.150/-|
|The Application submitted after 90 days but within one year from the date of marriage||Rs.350/-|
|Application form submitted after 1 year||Rs.300/-|
The Haryana Marriage Registration Online Procedure and Payment of Fees
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website portal of Haryana marriage registration 2023.
- Now the home page will appear in front of your screen.
- At the homepage, you need to click on the option named as- account.
- After that you need to click on the registration link.
- Kindly read the Marriage Registration Manual Carefully before moving to the registration process.
- Now a form will appear in front of your screen. At there you need to fill all the needed details. Such as username, email address, password, etc. And click on the register button.
- Consequently, they will send a link on your email address for activation of login credentials.
- Following that you need to open the official website portal again. Now click on the account tab.
- Then click on sign in button.
- After that you need to fill your username as well as password and click on sign in.
- After signing up you need to click on register marriage online.
- As a result a form will appear in front of you where you need to key in all the marriage registration particulars such as marriage registrar district, marriage details, details of groom and bride, photograph etc.
- After that you need to upload the photograph of the groom and bride, their marriage photo, and couple photo.
- Also click on the declaration box and click on submit button.
- Then you need to pay online application fees. For this click on my registration and then view.
- At the homepage you need to click on proceed payment option.
- Then fill all the payment Info. Such as your name, address, pin code, bank account details, etc. And click on pay button.
- Consequently, some instructions will open before your screen.
- You need to read all instructions very carefully and then click on proceed payment.
- Following that, you will move to nic e-gras
- At there click on continue button.
- Then you need to verify all the particulars that you have filled and then click on the ok.
- Apparently a dialogue box will emerge before you that asks you to pen down the GRN/ transaction ID for future references.
- You need to note down your transaction ID and click on Ok.
- Consequently a new page will emerge before you that consists of multiple payment options.
- You need to select the payment option of your own choice.
- Following that, you need to enter the asked details and click on confirm tab.
- Lastly with this simple procedure you can easily complete the payment process.
The Haryana Marriage Registration 2023 Offline Procedure
In order to register your marriage through the offline procedure you need to follow the below mentioned simple steps –
- The person needs to visit the enlistment centre of relationships in Municipal Corporation in the locality at where the marriage is observed.
- Then provide the application along with the necessary documents and with the recommended fee in the office of the enlistment centre of marriage.
Download Haryana Marriage Certificate
In order to download the marriage certificate you need to follow the below mentioned simple steps :-
- At First open the Official Website Portal of Haryana Marriage Registration.
- At the homepage, kindly click on the option of “Online Status” under the Online services menu.
- Consequently a new webpage will appear before your screen.
- Now enter the following details-
- Transaction ID
- Verification Code.
- After that click on the download link
Check Status of Haryana Marriage Registration Application
- Firstly, visit the official website portal of Haryana marriage registration.
- Then login with your user ID, password as well as captcha code appears on the screen.
- Now select “view status of application” option and Click on the option of “track application status”.
- After that enter the asked Details. Kindly select the date and fill the application registration number.
- Then click on “get detail” option and consequently the status will appear in front of you.
For any type of query related to the online application for the Haryana marriage registration 2023 one can contact the officials through this helpline number.
- Toll-free Number 1800-2000-023
- Email Address- @ [email protected]