The Gujarat government has announced plans to hold the Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz 2023 (G3Q) in conjunction with the “Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav.” This quiz tournament is open to up to 25 lakh students and the general public, with cash awards of up to Rs 25 crore available. Online quiz competition for Gujarat Gyan Guru.
Detailed information regarding the Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz is provided in this page. For instance, what is the Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz? How can I sign up for this test? , How can one win a prize in this competition? Etc
Welcome in this blog, we have shared with you a huge detail of Gujrat Gyan Guru Quiz 2023 which is also famous as G3Q. We will discuss about Gujrat Gyan Guru Quiz and also share the step wise procedure of registration for G3Q. You are requested to read full blog to reduce all types of mistakes during filling the form.
About (G3Q) Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz
We all are aware about Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav which is organized by central government on the occasion of successful compliance of 75 years of independence. Every state is participating in this campaign and motivated county person to love their nation and be proud on their national culture and activities. Gujrat state also motivating the residents by launching the Gujrat Gyan Quiz (G3Q). The Education Minister of Gujrat sate Shri. Jitubhai Waghan announced this Quiz which has been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Gujrat Shri Bhupendrabhai Patel on 7th July at Science City Ahmedabad. According to Official notification of G3Q, about 25 lakh students will participate in this quiz and they will be rewarded according to their performance.
Eligibility criteria for participating in Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz
- Students of classes 9 to 12
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- All citizens of Gujrat are invited to participate in this Gujrat Guru Quiz (G3Q).
Pattern of Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz 2023
The following types of questions can be asked in the Quiz:
- Cental Government Schemes
- State Government Schemes
- Objective of the Gujrat Gyan Guru Quiz
- Achievements of any Scheme of Central/ State government.
- Empirical questions
no need to worry about the syllabus, G3Q will provide 250 questions based on Gujrat Gyan Guru Quiz 2023 daily.
- Candidates can take this quiz through their various devices which have internet accessibility such as mobile phones, computers, laptop, iPad, tablet, etc. They have to visit the official site of G3Q.
- There will be 20 questions on the screen and candidates have total duration of 20 minutes to attempt all the questions.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There is negative marking also, 0.33 mark will deduct on each wrong answer.
- Merit List will prepare after observe all the scenario such as the total number of correct answers and the total number of taking time. So candidates can win the price if they complete all the correct questions in minimum time duration.
Schedule for Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz
- Register window has been opened for Gujrat Gyan Guru Quiz form7 July.
- The procedure will conduct till competence of 75 days from the beginning of the registration.
- All the Procedure will online
- The Gujrat Gyan Guru Quiz will be conducted every week. It will start on Sunday and remain till Friday, but the winner will be announced on Saturday of every week. this cycle will continue.
Stages of G3Q- Gujrat Gyan Guru Quiz 2023
There are 3 Stages in G3Q:
- Taluka Level: This is the first phase of G3Q. Students of schools and colleges will participate in their Taluka/ Ward level Quiz.
- District Level: This is second stage of G3Q. Students who have won at Taluka/ward level, can participate in this Quiz where various taluka level winners will compete with each other.
- State Level: After winning the District Level Quiz, All District level winners will participate in this quiz together.
Steps to Register in Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz
Follow these simple steps to Register online in Gujrat Gyan Guru Quiz 2023:
- First of all visit on the official site of Gujrat Gyan Guru Quiz @g3q.co.in
- After clicking on the page, you will see a Registration form below on the website. Click on it
- After click on the registration form you will be redirected to a new window where you have to fill the details such as; name of the candidate, mobile number, gender, school, etc.
- Next step is to select medium of the quiz. you have to choose of of the given language as a medium of instruction.
- Click on the Save button and wait for processing.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number, submit it on the box and confirm the registration.
- After that, A login ID and Password will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Now you can login using the id and password.
Prizes for District-Municipal Level Quiz:
- At taluka (municipal inclusive) level, each winner will be given a free study tour once in a period of one year with 5 family members.
- All the contestants of the quiz will be given a free study tour for two persons (11) during a period of one year.
- The winning students of the district and the corporation will take part in the quiz of possible level. The winners will receive a two-day study tour as a prize.
- Ten winners from the district and municipal level school and college-university departments will be announced.
State Level Quiz Prizes
- The winners of the district and municipal corporations will take part in the state level quiz.
- There will be around 160 winners of 35 schools and 75 college level winners. 180 winners will get an opportunity to get 3 day study tour.
Prize distribution for other levels of winners:
- Six winners will be selected from among those who took part in the quiz, which was held over the course of three days.
- The award for these 3 winner in the other quiz categories is a 3-day family vacation with a total of 06 family members (husband, wife, and children, or 05, if any of the other family members totaled 08).
- A Gujarat Government Level Digital Certificate will also be provided to all participants and winners of the Taluka (Municipality Included), District-Municipal, and State Level Quiz.
- testimonials for the school or college-university depending on the total number of students enrolled in the institution (according to the percentage of total students in the college school)