Today, We are providing you with complete information about “Gujrat Ganga Swaroop yojana-2023” through this article. Gujrat Ganga Swaroop Yojana is a State government initiative taken by the Gujrat Government to empower the women who lost their husbands. This Gujrat Ganga Swaroop Yojna 2023 was initiated by Vijay Rupani, the chief minister of Gujarat. The Government of Gujrat has started Ganga Swaroop Yojna to provide pensions to widows.. In this article, we have covered all the aspects of the scheme and also answered the question that arises in the mind of the reader, such as, How to fill Gujrat Ganga Swaroop Yojana 2023? How you can log in to the portal? How to contact them? Through this article, you can also find, its eligibility, benefits, and objectives. Get more information about the scheme read the article till the end..
About Gujarat Ganga Swaroop Yojana 2023
In this article, we have mentioned all aspects of the Gujarat Ganga Swaroop Yojana 2023 scheme. After reading this article you can able to apply and login into the portal and take benefits of this Yojana. So go through this article and read it till the end.
This scheme was earlier known as Vidhva Sahay Yojna Whose name was The State Government has changed it to Gujrat Ganga Sawaroop Yojna. this scheme is beneficial for the people of Gujrat, especially women. This scheme will encourage and help to build the confidence of women, who lost their husbands due to any reason and also gives them the courage to face the difficult situation of life. This scheme has been launched in the portal of the National Social Assistance Program (NSAP). this scheme is an attempt to show the sensitivity and transparency of the Government of Gujrat.
Gujrat Ganga Swaroop Yojana Form
The Ganga Swaroop Yojana- 2023 was launched by the Gujrat government for the purpose of empowering women, who lost their husbands due to some reason. In this scheme, the government has provided financial assistance to that woman whose husband had died. The scheme was launched under the program of Women and Child Development. This scheme will facilitate the direct benefits transfer (DBT) from monthly pension directly to 3.70 lakh Widows, elderly and disabled women in 33 districts of Gujrat. Widows of the minor community also take benefit of this Yojana. in this article we will discuss Gujrat Ganga Swaroop Yojana 2023 form, login, online status check, etc.
Highlights Of the Ganga Swaroop Yojana-2023:
|Name of Scheme||Ganga Swaroop Yojana|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Widows Women|
|Previous name||Vidhwa Sahay Yojana|
|Sponsored by||Gujarat Government|
|Online Status||Ganga Swaroopa Yojana Application Status 2023|
Ganga Swaroop Yojana Form 2023
Ganga Swaroop Yojna previously Known as Vdhva Sahay Yojana. when it was initiated by Gujarat Government its Budget was 1.65 lakhs now it has increased up to 3.70 lakhs. a pension amount of Rs 1250per month will be deposited into the bank account of Widows eligible in the first week of each month.
Benefits of Ganga Swaroop yojana 2023
There are so many benefits of this scheme are following-
- This scheme has been launched for benefit of the widow of Gujarat, who lost their husband due to any cause.
- Providing a fixed amount decided by the Government of Gujarat, for this scheme, which can help them to improve their livelihood better. this amount will be directly credited to the beneficiary account, by Direct Bank Transfer Method.
- The decided Amount of 1250 rs per month will be credited in the first week of the month as a pension.
- The administration has launched this scheme to protect from the financial burden of the family after the death of the husband.
- The government has provided equal chances for Widows through this scheme so that they can start their life by making themselves independent.
The objective of Gujarat Ganga Swaroop Yojana 2023
The state government will pay Rs. 1250 per month to every beneficiary under the scheme. The candidates of the scheme should go through the eligibility of the scheme in order to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Gujrat Ganga Swaroop Yojana 2023 is a great initiative by the government of Gujarat. This yojana will help widows women with financial issues. According to this scheme, the state government provides financial help of Rs. 1250 per month.
These are some following objectives of Gujrat Ganga Swaroop yojana 2023:
- This Scheme’s motto is to help widow women who need help financially to live after the death of their husbands.
- Another objective is to boost their confidence and help to live better lives. In this scheme, the State government will provide 1250 rs per month through Direct Bank Transfer Methode
- Through this Scheme, the government has a motto to make the state financially stable, and every family can live a better way.
- The main focus of this scheme is to help and Empower Widows Women. So that they live their life independently.
- this Scheme was launched for the natives of Gujrat.
- It is valid for 33 districts of the State.
- There is also one motive of this Scheme to protect the interest of the women and to provide them job opportunities.
Candidate must eligible to take the benefit of scheme. In order of the Article, we will discuss about Eligibility criteria for this scheme. Details are given below.
Gujarat Ganga Swaroop Yojana-2023: Apply Online
In this section, we will discuss about Eligibility criteria, the Documents required, the method of login to the portal, the online Application Forms, and their online status. The information is given below in sequence.
- The Applicant should have a domicile of Gujrat.
- The second eligibility criteria for this scheme is candidates must come under the category of the BPL(Below the poverty line).
- In this Scheme, the minimum age of the Applicant should be 18, and the maximum age of 60 years.
- Only Widow women can Apply for this scheme.
- The Applicant should belong to the EWS(Economical weaker section) of the Society.
- There are also provisions in the scheme that is, if the widow women married again then she is not eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income of the ruler candidate should be 1 lakh and the annual income of the urban candidates should be 1.50 lakhs.
there are a list of documents required, which is submitted by the applicant along with the application form-
- Family annual income certificate
- Applicant’s residential certificate(Domicile certificate)
- The Spouse Death Certificate
- certificate of Age Proof
- Applicant’s self Declaration/ Affidavit form
- Applicant’s Bank details with the attached copy of the passbook
- ID Proof of the applicant approved by the Government
- Education Qualification Certifiacte
Gujarat Ganga Swaroop Yojana 2023 Application Form Online –
Gujrat Ganga Swaroop Yojana application Form is available online. Applicants download it through the official site Gujarat Government at gujaratindia.gov.in. But application form of this scheme will be submitted in offline mode. To fill the Application form Accurately, the candidate must follow the below-mentioned steps :
- First of all, Applicant should download the application form online at the official site of the State Government at gujaratindia.gov.in
- After downloading the Application form will appear on your device screen. Take a printout of the Application Form.
- Now, read carefully, all the instructions and questions on the Application Form.
- After the reading, the applicant fill in all the details and attached all the required documents copy.
- after that applicant should check once again the application form and documents.
- After doing all these things, applicants need to visit the social security office for submitting their Forms.
- Social Security Department will give an Approval certificate to Applicants after verifying their Application Form.
- Click on the link given below to download the Application Form
Gujrat Ganga Swaroop Yojana; Selection Procedure
Gujarat Ganga Swaroop Yojana selection starts after submitting your Application Form along with the document. This whole procedure will take time Because it has to pass through the legal process. In this process, the concerned officials will check the application form along with the document. After verifying all the documents process has been done. After that, the applicant will receive an approval letter from the Social security department. the list of selected candidates was also released by the department.