As we all know that Education is the most valuable asset for each and every student. In this regard to promote education among students the Gujarat Government has recently launched a new scheme named as Gujarat Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme 2023. This scheme mainly covers all those students who were not included in Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana. Today through this article we will provide you all details about the Gujarat Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme 2023. Apply online at kcg.gujarat.gov.in. We will provide eligibility criteria, online application form, registration process etc. Kindly read this article very carefully till it’s end to grab all important information about this scheme.
The Gujarat Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme 2023
Key Highlights Of Gujarat Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Interest Subsidy on Education Loan|
|Initiated Under||Gujarat State Government|
|Official Website Portal||kcg.gujarat.gov.in|
The Gujarat Education Loan
Major Benefits of this Education Loan Subsidy Scheme-
- There are so many students who dream of higher education but are not able to pursue their interest due to a lack of economic support. This scheme will surely encourage the students to work hard.
- The rate of employment will also improve in Gujarat state. As officials are providing scholarship to all meritorious students.
- With scholarship schemes, students do not need to depend on some private money lenders who have higher interest. The interest is 100% subsidized under this yojana.
- The academic hindrance is removed with the financial assistance that is provided through scholarships.
- Now the students will afford quality knowledge and consequently will have better future opportunities.
- With the implementation of this scholarship, applicants will not have to drop out of their education. They can easily pursue higher education courses with zero interest loan.
Gujarat Education Loan Scheme Eligibility criteria –
- The interested candidates must have excelled class 12th or equivalent class from CBSE( Central Board of Education) or GHSEB( Gujarat Higher Secondary Examination Board).
- The students must be enrolled in a government recognized university.
- The applicant of the scheme should be a resident of Gujarat State.
- The candidates must have achieved 60% or above marks.
- Along with this they should have excelled class 12th in the year 2012 or later.
- Students who have passed class 12th before 2012 are also eligible to apply under this scheme, but before 2012 no marks were printed on mark sheet, in that case students can apply on percentage basis.
- All those students who have not taken admission in diploma after class 10th (have not studied class 12th) can also apply under this scheme on either CGPA or percentage basis.
- Students who have admitted to a diploma after class 10th and have applied for graduation or post-graduation courses can also apply for the same.
- The gross yearly income of the family must be lower than 6 lakhs rupees.
- Students who have obtained an educational loans from any scheduled banks after 4th of July 2017 to afford higher education can also apply for this yojana.
- The interest loan subsidy scheme is applicable for graduation, post graduation, diploma, as well as professional courses.
List of Required Documents-
- A duly signed application form along with a passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of class 12th Marksheet or the Diploma on the basis of 10th standard.
- Income Certificate of the family of the Student.
- A photocopy of the income tax return or self-declaration for non-It return.
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate of the Student (Passport, Ration Card, Driving license, telephone or bill of electricity)
- Bank Related Documents (A copy of loan application form, loan agreement copy, bank authorised sanction letter, disbursement letter authorized from bank, copy of the front page of bank passbook, and a cancelled cheque).
- Copy of Passport, Copy of Visa, or Visa passed letter.
- Document of College and University
- Copy of admission letter from respective university along with the copy of the free receipt of the college.
- A self-declaration stating for not availing other scheme benefits (in KCG format)
Apply Online for the Gujarat Educational Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme-
- Firstly, open the official website portal of Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat. That is- gujarat.gov.in.
- At the home page, kindly click on the option of “Interest Subsidy Scheme on education loan (Registration open). The direct link for the same is- https://kcg.gujarat.gov.in/education_loan/.
- At the top corner of the page, click on the option of “Online Registration Form for interest subsidy yojana on education loan”.
- Consequently a form will open before your screen. Titled as “Application form for interest subsidy scheme on education loan”.
- In this application form, the students need to enter all the details as necessary. The details such as your name, e-mail address, mobile number, Aadhar number, passing year of diploma, stream, family’s gross annual income, username, password. Now click on the “Register” button.
- After this the students need to enter all the scholarship details very carefully in this Gujarat Government Education Loan and click to save.
- Following that you need to edit your profile again and finish your registration for Gujarat Education loan interest subsidy scheme.
- Then applicant should download their acknowledgment slip.
In case of any problems or if the applicants have any query while filling the application form, then they can contact directly on the available helpline number mentioned on the portal. That is- 9909039380.
|Direct Link For Official Website Portal||Click here|