Gujarat Disability Pension Application Form, Eligibility, Required Documents, and Benefits – The government of Gujarat provides pensions to many sections of the society. Governments provide financial assistance to these sections of society. As they are unable to earn their livelihood by themselves due to different reasons. Handicapped people are also a section of society that is unable to earn their livelihood. So it becomes the responsibility of the government to provide basic things to these people. The government of Gujarat provides pensions to the Disabled people of the state. The main focus of this pension scheme is to provide financial assistance to the disabled people of the state. The government provides an amount of Rs. 600 per month to the disabled people of the state. This helps the handicapped people in their financial and social independence. So the pension for disabled people is one of the best initiatives by the government.
In this article, we are going to talk about the Gujarat Disability Pension Scheme in detail. We are going to talk about the Application process, Eligibility, Required Documents, and Benefits under the scheme. So stick to the end of the article to know about the scheme in full detail.
Gujarat Disability Pension Scheme
The government of Gujarat provides pensions to the disabled people of the state. This is to help these people financially and provide them with social security. The pension helps in the upliftment of this section of the society. The pension amount under the Gujarat disability pension is Rs. 600 per month which is provided by the state government. A person must be at least 40% disabled to be eligible for the scheme. If you want to apply for the scheme read the full article for complete information on the scheme.
Overview of Gujarat Handicapped Pension
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Disability Pension Scheme|
|Scheme by||Government of Gujarat|
|Objective||Financial Assistance to the Handicapped People of State|
|Beneficiaries||Disabled People of the state (above 40% Disabled)|
|Pension Amount||Rs. 600 per month|
Required Documents for Gujarat Disability Pension
The required documents listed for Disability pension are:
- Id Card (Aadhar Card, Voter id)
- Disability Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Age Certificate (Birth Certificate, Matriculation Certificate)
- Ration Card (BPL Card (Below Poverty Line))
- Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details (Account Number)
Eligibility for Gujarat Disability Pension
A person who wants to apply for Gujarat Disability Pension must fulfill all the criteria given below:
- Person must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat (Living in Gujarat for the past 10 years).
- The applicant must have a domicile in Gujarat.
- The applicant must be at least 40% disabled.
- Disability certificate is mandatory for the applicant.
- Income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 1,60,000 annual for rural areas and Rs. 2,00,000 annual for urban areas.
Application Process for Disability Pension Gujarat
If you want to apply for a disability pension in Gujarat follow these steps:
- Firstly visit the official website of the government of Gujarat.
- On the home page click on the Disability Pension option.
- Now fill out the application form correctly.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the application form.
Offline Application Form
- To get the Gujarat Disability Pension Application Form PDF Click Here.
- Take a physical printout of the application and fill it incorrectly.
- Attach all the required documents with the application.
- And finally submit the application form to the concerned department.
Now your filled information and documents will be verified by officials. If all is correct the pension will be sanctioned to the applicant.
Benefits of Gujarat Disability Pension
The benefits of a disability pension are:
- Handicapped people can easily take care of their day-to-day expenditures.
- Under the scheme the person will get financial assistance of Rs. 600 per month.
- Disabled people will not need to depend on others.
- The scheme will help in the social and financial upliftment of the disabled people in the state.
Application Form of Disability Pension
To download the application form for the disability pension in Gujarat Click Here.
Gujarat Disability Pension scheme Helpline and Contacts