Gujarat Bagayat Sahay Yojana 2023 Apply Online Registration on the official website @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in. Get all the information related to Bagayat Sahay Yojana 2023, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, etc. Under this scheme, the state government will compensate for the damage caused to the crops of the farmers due to natural calamities. And it will provide financial relief to the farmers of the state.
So if you are also a farmer and want to take benefit through this Gujarat Bagayat Yojana. You need to apply for yojana online registration through the official website @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in. Also, you can read this article, ahead in order to get complete details about the Sahay Gujarat Yojana. Below we have mentioned the steps and procedures to apply online for the Gujarat Bagayat Sahay Yojana 2023.
Gujarat Bagayat Sahay Yojana 2023
The Chief Minister of Gujarat Mr. Vijay Rupani launched a scheme called “Bagayat Sahay Yojana” on 10 August 2020. The main motive of the scheme is to bear financial losses to the farmers of the state, due to irregularities in rains during the Kharif season. As you all know farmers’ life is not very easy they work really hard just to grow crops in the field. And to provide enough food to the people of the country to survive. But unfortunately, climate change is not under the control of the farmers, so sometimes farmers have to go through losses. Because due to natural calamities crops get damaged and they are of no use anymore. Which led to the waste of time and financial losses of the farmers.
So to tackle this problem government of the Gujarat state has initiated this Bagayat Kisan Sahay Yojana for the farmers. Now, farmers will be provided with compensation of Rs 20,000 per hectare for a maximum of four hectares in the loss due to natural calamities in agricultural produce ranging from 33% to 60%, and if the farmer’s crop loss is more than 60 percent. A farmer will be provided compensation of Rs 25,000 per hectare for a maximum of four hectares. Also, farmers will be eligible to get additional compensation under the State Disaster Response Fund in case of loss of crops due to natural calamities. Moreover, the farmers of the state will not be required to pay any premium nor do they need to deposit any registration fee. Overall, this is a very appreciable step by the government of the state for the farmers.
Key Points of Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana
|Name||Gujarat Bagayat Sahay Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani|
|Launched Date||10 August 2020|
|Benefit||To provide compensation for the damage caused to the crops of the farmers due to natural calamities.|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the Gujarat State|
|Objective||To provide financial stability to the farmers and to give agricultural support|
|Post category||State Govt. Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria & Document Required For Bagayat Sahay Yojana
In order to get the benefit under this scheme, you need to check out the eligibility criteria for the scheme mentioned below:-
- Most importantly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- Secondly, only the farmers of the state will be considered eligible, so you need to be a farmer.
- A beneficiary must hold a bank account, so that money can be transferred to their account directly.
- This scheme will be implemented in Kharif 2020, so farmers should be engaged in Kharif season for the benefit of this scheme.
- Also, the beneficiaries will get a one-lifetime benefit per farmer account.
The list of important documents required for the scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank Details
- Mobile number, Etc.
How to Apply Online For Gujarat Bagayat Sahay Yojana 2023?
If you have read the above-mentioned eligibility criteria and you find yourself eligible for the Yojana, then you may follow the below-given steps to apply for the yojana:-
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Gujarat Bagayat Sahay Yojana.
- On the homepage, click on the “application for various schemes” options in the right corner.
- After that, you will be directed to the next page, click on the details in front of the horizontal schemes.
- Now, on number 34, you will get the link “apply now”.
- If you are already registered then click on the yes button, if you are not registered then complete the registration process.
- You have to complete the registration process by giving some important information.
- After that, enter your Aadhar number, mobile number, and captcha code.
- Now, fill out the application form and click the save button.
- After checking all the details once again click on the confirm button.
- You have to take a printout of your application form and attach all documents with it.
- Finally, you can upload this application form to the e-farmer portal and with this, your online process will be finished.
Check Sahay Yojana Gujarat Kisan Beneficiary List
- Under this scheme, the list of beneficiary farmers will be prepared by the revenue department of the state government.
- Firstly, the DC (District Collector) will prepare the list of talukas/villages whose crops are damaged due to drought, heavy rainfall, or non-seasonal rainfall.
- After that, within 7 days they will share the list with the revenue department.
- In the next phase, a special survey team will review the damage to crops within 15 days.
- And the beneficiary list will be of two types, 33% to 60% and loss above 60%.
- After successful completion of all this process, the District Development Officer will declare the Beneficiary Farmer List signed by him.
Related Government Schemes:-