In today’s article, we will provide you with information about GRIPS Portal. Let us tell you that GRIPS Portal is a portal created by IFMS West Bengal or WBIFMS. Through this portal, you can pay the taxes levied by the state government. Apart from this you can make online payments, get challan reprint, check GRN status, search challan, etc. on GRIPS portal on the portal. To understand the important aspect related to GRIPS Portal, read the article carefully till the end.
GRIPS Portal Login
As you know, many portals have been launched by the Government of India for the help of citizens. And these portals also prove to be very helpful. In this work, now the Government of India has also presented the GRIPS portal. This portal acts as a Government Receipt Portal system. Which is now managed by the Finance Department of West Bengal. The GRIPS IFMS portal or WBIFMS was created by the state government to simplify tax payments. In which citizens use various services for online payment. Along with this, we can easily get information about challan reprint, GRN status check, challan search payment status, etc. on this portal. If you also want to access the GRIPS portal, you can access it through the official website or mobile app.
Review of GRIPS Portal
|Full-Form||Government Receipt Portal System|
|Portal Type||Revenue & Taxes|
|Manager||Finance Department, Government of West Bengal|
|Services||Tax payment, challan reprint, GRN status check, challan search payment status, etc.|
GRIPS Portal Login process
You have to follow the following steps to log in to GRIPS Portal.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Government Receipt Portal System.
- After this, the GRIPS homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to click on MIS & Reports.
- On clicking, the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your User ID and Password.
- After entering your User ID and Password, you need to fill in the given captcha code and click on “Login”.
- In this way, you can easily log in to GRIPS Portal.
GRIPS Challan Online Payment Process
If you want to know the process to pay for Grips Challan, then follow the given steps:-
- First of all, you visit the official website of GRIPS. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Make Payment” given below.
On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to first select the Department/Directorate. Now you have to select the service and click on “Proceed”.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you. Where you have to first enter the Depositor’s Name and phone / mobile number.
- Now you have to enter your address and email id. Then after this User Type and Payment Mode have to be selected.
- After all the process is completed you have to click on “Proceed”.
- After this, you can make GRIPS Challan payment.
How to Check GIRPS Payment Status
If you want to check GRIPS Challan Status, then for that you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you visit the official website of GRIPS. Here you have to click on “GRN status” on its home page.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. Where you get GOVT. REFERENCE NO (GRN) has to be entered.
- GOVT. To know REFERENCE NO, you have to click on the option of “Challan Search” on the home page.
- After this, a page will open in front of you. Where you have to click on the link “Search Challan With Trade/Applicant/Company Name”.
- After this, you have to enter Trade, Applicant, and Company Name. And click on “Search”.
- Now in the next step, you have to enter the asked information by clicking on the link “Search Challan With Bank Name, Amount and Challan Fill up Date” and click on the search.
- This is how you can check GIRPS payment status.
Check GRIPS GRN Status
Here we will tell you how you can easily check GRIPS GRN Status on the official portal. Follow the given steps for this.
- For this, first, you have to go to the WBIFMS GRIPS portal. After that click on the option of “GRN Status”.
- Now you have to enter “GOVT. REFERENCE NO (GRN)” and click on submit.
- After this, your GRN status will open in front of you.
Download GRIPS Portal Challan Reprint
Follow the steps given below to download GRIPS Portal Challan Reprint.
- First of all you go to GRIPS Portal. Here you have to click on the option of “Challan Reprint” in the home page.
- After this a page will open in front of you.
- Here you will get 18 number GOVT. REFERENCE NO (GRN) has to be entered.
- After that click on download. Thus you can easily download GRIPS Portal Challan Reprint.