Gay Sahay Yojana Registration 2023 -Gay Sahay Yojana is a major government of Gujarat Scheme. The scheme started to provide benefits to the farmers of the state. The farmers who are doing natural farming with the help of cows. So they can get more production on less coast. Farmers working with the indigenous cows will be the major beneficiaries of the scheme. Under the scheme, the farmers will be provided financial assistance by the government. This will encourage the farmers to do more natural-based farming. And many farmers will be able to take risks to leave Chemical-based farming. In this article, we will elaborate full details of the scheme. We will tell you how to register, the eligibility criteria, required documents, and the benefits you will get from the scheme.
Gay Sahay Yojana Registration 2023
Gay Sahay Yojana is a government of Gujarat scheme. This scheme helps the farmers do natural-based farming with the help of Indigenous Cows. The government of Gujarat is doing it to promote natural-based farming among the farmers. Under this scheme, the government will provide an amount of Rs. 900 every month to the farmers. The eligible farmers will be able to experiment with nature-based farming.
As we know that Chemical-based farming is harmful to both humans and animals. As both consume products manufactured by these farmed crops. Ans majorly across the country the farmers do Chemical-based farming as it is beneficiary. So the government started this scheme to scale up the production of natural-based food that is essential in these times. Due to the benefits of this scheme farmers will have more confidence in natural farming as the risk of losing the benefits will be low as the government will provide regular financial help.
Overview of Gay Sahay Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Gay Sahay Yojana|
|Initiated by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Assistance||Provide assistance to natural-based farmers on Indigenous Cows|
|Objective||Promote Natural Farming|
Eligibility Criteria for Gay Sahay Yojana Apply Online 2023
There are some criteria set by the government to apply for this scheme. The interested candidates must be eligible under these criteria. The eligibility criteria to apply for Gay Sahay Yojana is following:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Must have a native Cow with an identification tag.
- Any caste person can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must have a land record.
- Farmers doing organic farming are also applicable.
- You must have received training from Master Trainers of Natural Agriculture
How to Register/Apply for Gay Sahay Yojana 2023?
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme. www.ikedut.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page look for the Plan/Scheme option and click on it.
- Then you need to select your plan/Scheme.
- The next page will appear on your screen, Here you need to select the scheme from the dropdown and click on Apply option.
- It will ask you if you are already registered or not. Select no option if you are not registered. And then click on proceed option.
- On the new page click on New Application Form option.
- You will need to fill out the application form on the next page. (Provide all the asked details correctly)
- Enter the captcha code.
- And next click on Click to Apply New.
- Finally, confirm all the details you filled in the application form, and click on Confirm.
Required Documents for Gay Sahana Yojana
If you want to apply for the Gay Sahay Yojana of Gujarat you need to have certain documents with you. The required documents are:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank Passbook
- Cancellation check if bank passbook is not there
- Cows Identification Mark number
- Disability Certificate, etc.
Gay Sahay Yojana Registration Benefits
There are many benefits of Gay Sahay Yojana, Some of the benefits are the following:
- Financial assistance of Rs. 900 to all eligible farmers of the state.
- Rs. 10,800 will be provided to the farmers every year.
- The amount will be directly sent to the bank account of the farmer with the help of DBT(Direct Benefit Transfer)