Delhi Free Spoken English Course Apply Online:- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal started a free ‘Spoken English Course’ for students between 18-35 years of age. The course itself will be free, but you will need a security deposit of Rs.950 to ensure attendance. Let us tell you that on 23 July 2022, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that the Delhi government will start “Free English speaking courses” at 50 centers in the city. Anyone who has passed the 12th class and 18-35 class can take part in this course. Stay with the article till the end for complete details.
Delhi Free Spoken English Course Registration
Delhi Chief Minister has announced to start Spoken English program for the youth. The course is being started for those youth. Those who lack communication skills. Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University will conduct the free spoken English course. Through the course, the student’s ability to speak English will improve and he will also have more chances of getting a job in future. While announcing the course, Kejriwal said that he does not want the students of Delhi to be behind others due to lack of facilities, so such students who lack facilities. It has been decided to start spoken English course for those students.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Free Spoken English Course Highlights
|Article||Free Spoken English Course|
|Benefits||Free English Spoken Course|
|Beneficiary||Poor students of the state / 12th class pass and Anyone in the age group of 18-35|
|Purpose||To give knowledge of English language to all the students of the state|
|Course Conducted||Delhi Skill Entrepreneurship University|
|Course duration||Three to Four Months|
|Course Evaluation||by University of Cambridge|
|Security amount for the course||Rs 950 (which will be refunded on completion of the course)|
Free Spoken English Course for Delhi Students
Delhi government is going to start Spoken English Free Course for students with poor communication skills in English. In which one lakh students will be provided Spoken English Free Course facility at 50 centers in the first phase in the next 1 year, then it will be expanded after the first batch. This course will be offered by Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University. For this, Rs 950 will be charged from the students as a security deposit. So that the students take it seriously after admission. The security deposit money will be returned to the students at the end of the course duration which is of 3 to 4 months.
Delhi Free Spoken English Course 2023 – Who is Eligible for the Course
Under the Delhi Spoken English Course, youth in the age group of 18-35 years of the state will be able to apply. Along with this, students who are doing job or part time job, they will be able to take advantage of weekend and evening course facility. One lakh students will be provided Spoken English free course facility at 50 centers for the course.
Purpose of the Delhi Free Spoken English Course
The main objective of the Free Spoken English Course is to develop the personality of the students taking the course. By which it will be easy for the students to get a good job with good communication skills and personality. Through this quality education will be provided to the students of every caste.
Delhi Free Spoken English Course Apply Online 2023
You have to follow the following steps to apply Delhi Free Spoken English Course Online.
- For this, you have to first go to the official website of Delhi Skill Entrepreneurship University (DSEU).
- Here you have to click on “Sign Up” on its home page. On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in some information on this form. like –
- Own name
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Date of birth
- After filling in this information, you will have to create your password. After that confirm the password.
- Now you have to enter the given captcha code. And click on “Generate OTP”.
- Now fill the OTP in the given space and finally click on Register Now.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is Delhi Spoken English Course?
Spoken English course has been started for the youth of the state to improve their English communication and soft skills. It is a short term course which the youth will complete within 3 to 4 months. Its design is specially designed to give learners the confidence to speak fluent English.
Some of the interesting features of the Spoken English Course are as follows.
- It does this under an interactive learning method.
- Through this, the learner will get an opportunity to practice his/her presentation skills through classroom interactions.
- What are the benefits of a spoken English course?
- After taking the course, students can develop better control over the English language through better speaking and oratory skills.
- Better language skills in the students, in which the knowledge of listening, speaking, reading, and writing is given.
- And if the student goes for a job, then the knowledge of spoken English for such situations.
- Boost-Confidence students will get to communicate professionally in English for any business.
- Who will benefit from spoken English course?
- This course will benefit all those students who want to improve their English communication skills.
- and is looking for a job that requires basic English communication skills.
- Who can apply for Spoken English Course?
- Students in the age group of 16-35 years.
- Passed Class VIII Exam with English.
- What is the fee structure of the course?
While applying online for spoken English course the applicant student has to deposit a fee of Rs.950/-. Which will be taken as a security deposit. If the students complete the course with 80% attendance, the deposit amount of Rs.950/- will be refunded to the candidates.
- What are Delhi Spoken English Course class timings?
Weekday Batches (Monday-Friday)
Batch -1 – 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Batch -2 – 5:15 pm – 7:15 pm
Weekend Batch (Saturday-Sunday)
Saturday – 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Sunday – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- What is the Delhi Spoken English Course helpline number?
If you have any queries related to Delhi Spoken English Course, then you can contact on the given number and email below.
Helpline number=> 1800-309-3209 (between 10 AM to 6 PM, on all days of the week).
Email ID => [email protected]
For more details about Delhi Spoken English Course => Click Here