Pollution and climate change is an international problems. Due to pollution and carbon emissions, Global Warming has increased over a few decades. In response to this issue, the Government of India has launched a program called Fame India Scheme 2023. In this plan, the Indian government has initiated the promotion of fuel-free vehicles i.e., Electric or hybrid motor vehicles in India. In this article, we will reveal all the information about this program. So, Stay tuned.
The Fame India Scheme 2023
This scheme is introduced particularly for four-wheelers. In which, petrol-diesel vehicles will be replaced with Eclectic or hybrid motor vehicles. This is an initiative by the Central Government in India. The Fame India Scheme 2023 comes under the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan that was inaugurated by the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. Let’s know more about it.
The goal of this program is to encourage electric vehicles in India. The full form of the Fame India scheme is “Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles in India”. This is the second phase of this program which started in April 2019 and will continue till 31st March 2023. And the first phase was started in 2015 and was functional till 31st March 2019.
FAME India Phase -2 Apply Online
The vision of this program is to reduce carbon emissions from petroleum and diesel-powered transportation. As we all are aware that these are the significant causes of pollution and greenhouse gases. Greenhouse gases are hazardous to our environment. To reduce this pollution and gases central government brought this plan. After the success of the first phase, the Fame India 2023 is expected to acknowledge entirely in the second. why so? Because besides the Central Government now State governments are participating in and supporting this scheme.
As a result, various States have launched Electric buses as public transport. Along with this, providing subsidies on electric cars, autorickshaws, battery rickshaws, and so on.
FAME India II Online Apply 2023
Approximately, 2700 Charging stations would be established. Also, built-in a distance of 3 kilometer’s in cities, metro cities, hill stations, major cities, etc.
An overview of charging stations
|SR. No.||Location Name||No. of Electric Stations|
|1||Agra||10 Electric Stations|
|2||Chandigarh||48 Electric Stations|
|3||Bengaluru||45 Electric Stations|
|4||Delhi||94 Electric Stations|
|5||Goa||17 Electric Stations|
|6||Hyderabad||50 Electric Stations|
|7||Jaipur||49 Electric Stations|
|8||Lucknow||1 Electric Stations|
|9||Ranchi||29 Electric Stations|
|10||Shimla||7 Electric Stations|
|Total Number||350 Electric Stations|
Furthermore, except this scheme, The Government of India has also been working on many other Yojna in order to reduce pollution and global warming in our environment. Such as:
- National Electric Mobility Mission Plan 2020
- National Action Plan on Climate Change (NAPCC)
- Electronics Development Fund (EDF)
- Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Sustainable Development Goals – SDGs Green India Mission (GIM)
The Benefits of FAME India Phase-02
Here are some Benefits of the Fame India scheme plan 2023 :
- The advantage of this yojana is the eco-friendly and pollution-less public transport system has to promote.
- Significantly, it reduces the pollution level, which is increasing rapidly in the last few years.
- In addition, electric and hybrid system vehicles get developed for the development of the country itself promoting the Make-in-India project.
- It also increases the interlinking of renewable sources of energy throughout the country.
- In the end, for the promotion of services, charging stations have been allotted.
Through this program, Central Government wishes to encourage Electronic Vehicles and Transportation. This scheme is one of the greatest sustainability program schemes initiated by the Government of India. In the project, the central government will give some specific amount of subsidies on every E-vehicles for instance; -E-bikes/scooters, electric cars, and autos.
Fame India Scheme Registration Online- Features
The department aims to provide incentives to various categories of vehicles. Which are,
- Electric -scooters or Two-wheelers: 10 lakh registered electric two-wheelers will be getting an incentive of ₹ 20,000 each.
- E-cars /Four-wheelers: 35,000 electric 4-wheelers with an ex-factory price of ₹ 15 lakh will be availing of an incentive of ₹5 lakh each.
- Hybrid Four-wheelers: in this plan, the Government will provide ₹ 13,000 – ₹ 20,000 as an incentive to hybrid 4-wheelers with an ex-factory price of ₹ 15 lakh.
- e-rickshaws: 5 lakh e-rickshaws (each) can benefit from ₹ 50,000 as incentives.
- e-buses: about 8000 e-buses with a maximum ex-factory price of ₹ 2 crores will get an incentive of ₹ 50 lakh each.
In expansion, the information about the scheme was first announced in Parliament. The Minister of State and Heavy Industry Affairs Mr. Krishan Pal Gujar also declared on July 20th, 2020 about the infrastructure of 520 Charging stations. So, the cost of the charging station sanctioned previously was Rs 43.4 crore Rupees.
How to apply for Fame India Scheme 2023
- Initially, the applicants who are interested in the Fame India plan, have to visit the Official Website of the Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Industries, and public enterprises. heavyindustries.gov.in
- After clicking on the link above-mentioned. The home page of the official website will open on your mobile/computer screen
- Now, click on the link for the Fame India Scheme Phase 02 option.
- After that, a new page appears before you with the application form.
- Now is the time to enter all the details required in the form accurately.
- And, all the procedures for the application submission have been explained by the concerned department.
- Prospects have to follow all the proceedings as per the department working on this scheme. This is the only mode for applying for the scheme.
How To Check Fame Depository second:
- Step 1. the interested applicants need to check out the Official Website of the Department of Heavy Industry. as well; as the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Government of India.
- Step 2, the homepage has open in front of you.
- Step3. a person needs to click on the link of the Fame 2nd Depository option.
- Step4. the list of the document name, date of document, and format of download appear on your system.
The information we have provided about Fame India Yojana 2023 has been as accurate as possible. You may contact us at the following number with any questions you may have. Additionally, we have provided an email address in case you would like to contact the concerned department.
Fame India Helpline number
- Helpline Number: 011- 23063633/ 011-23061854, 011-23063733
- Email id: [email protected]