The Fame India Scheme 2023. Apply Online=> Today through this article we will provide you all details about the Fame India Scheme 2023. We will discuss about the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan, that is Fame India Scheme 2023. The government of India has launched this scheme to prevent usage of petrol and diesel-type vehicles. As through which the pollution level will surely drop. This scheme is highly beneficial for both environment as well as the general public.
Fame India Scheme 2023
Government has mainly considered the four-wheeler cars under this scheme. Recently the authority has also introduced the Fame India Scheme 2023 Phase-2. The citizen of our country can avail benefits of this scheme. So, if anyone want to know more about this new central government scheme, then kindly go through this entire article.
The major aim behind this Fame India Yojana 2023 is to promote the electronic vehicles all around India. As we all know that, the rate of petrol and diesel are increasing rapidly day by day. Hence, through electronic vehicles people can surely save their money as well as environment. With the assistance of this new scheme, our environment has also become quite fresh and pure.
FAME India Scheme Phase 2 Apply Online
The government of each and every state has to join hands with the central government of India to make a clean and pollution-free country. As it will also improve our health. The Indian Government has already inaugurated 1st Phase of this yojana. After the successful implementation of 1st phase, now the government has also introduced the 2nd phase for providing benefits to citizens.
The government has provided a total of 670 electric buses in various states. The name of these states are- Chandigarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa. They have established some charging stations for these buses. The exact number of Charging stations has to be around 241. Along with this, govt has located these charging stations on the road from Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Port Blair and Kerala.
Important Features of Fame India Scheme 2023 :
- The authority has promoted the use of hybrid and electric vehicles under this scheme.
- With the implementation of this scheme, pollution will reduce for sure.
- Under this scheme, the government has a plan to provides financial assistant to beneficiaries.
- The incentive is 10 lakhs with 2 watts 5 lakhs for 3 watts, 55 thousand of 4 watts and 7000 buses needed to be given.
- In order to maintain the service of electronic vehicles, government has set up charging station on highways.
- This scheme connects big cities with each other
- The maximum distance between the 2 charging stations is approximately 25 Km on both sides of the road.
- Moreover, the incentive value for 3 W and 4 W electronic vehicles is available, when anyone register either for commercial or public transport services.
- The government has sanctioned a huge budget of 10,000 crore Rupees.
- The vehicle that have state of art lithium-ion or other technology batteries allocated into it need to consider, under the incentive available for this yojana.
- Government has set up various charging stations in different states for charging these hybrid and electronic vehicles.
FAME India Scheme 2023 Charging Stations
Government has decided to build nearly 2700 Charging stations in the distance of 3 km in various cities, smart cities, hill stations, metros, etc.
Summary Of Charging Stations
|Name of the Area||Total Number of Electric Stations|
|Delhi||94 Electric Stations|
|Chandigarh||48 Electric Stations|
|Jaipur||49 Electric Stations|
|Goa||17 Electric Stations|
|Bengaluru||45 Electric Stations|
|Hyderabad||50 Electric Stations|
|Ranchi||29 Electric Stations|
|Shimla||7 Electric Stations|
|Lucknow||1 Electric Stations|
|Agra||10 Electric Stations|
|Total Number of Charging Points||350 Electric Stations|
Along with this scheme, the central government has also introduced various other programs. The major objective is to reduce the pollution level of our country. The authority has provided incentives initially on purchase of electronic vehicles. With the introduction of electric buses, pollution will definitely reduce. So all the interested people can apply under the Fame India Scheme 2023 Phase 2.
Major Benefits of Fame India Scheme 2023
- With the implementation of this scheme, government is trying to promote eco-friendly public transports system.
- One most important benefit is that it reduces the pollution level. As it has increased a lot in the last few years.
- Along with this the electric and hybrid system vehicles will help in the development of our country.
- It also improves the interlinking of renewable sources of energy all around the country.
- In order to promote services, government has allotted various charging stations on highways.
However, the particulars about this scheme was first released in Parliament. Then Union Minister of State and Heavy Industry Affairs Krishan Pal Gujar has introduced it on July 20th, 2023. He advocated the infrastructure of a total of 520 Charging stations. So earlier the cost of the charging station allotted was around Rs 43.4 crore Rupees.
FAME India Phase 2 Application Process – Apply Online
Application Procedure for Fame India Scheme 2023 Phase 2 is as mentioned below-
- First of all, you need to visit the Official Website Portal of The Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Industries, and the Public Enterprises.
- Now the home page of this official website will appear in front of you.
- Kindly click on the option of the Fame India Scheme Phase 2.
- As a result, a new page will emerge before you that consist of the application form.
- You need to enter all the details in that form carefully.
- The concerned department has also described the procedure about the application submission.
- You need to perform all the procedures as per the department allocated for this scheme. There is no any other method to apply for the scheme.
Online Process to View Fame 2nd Depository
- Firstly, you need to visit the Official Website Page of the Department of Heavy Industry. Along with, Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, the Government of India.
- Now the homepage will open in front of your screen.
- Then you need to click on the option of the Fame 2nd Depository.
- Consequently, the list of all document name, date of document, along with format of download will emerge before your system.
We have tried our best to share all important details about the Fame India Scheme 2023. If you still have any doubt or questions then please contact us through the comment section available below.
Available Helpline number :
- Fame India contact number : 011- 23063633/ 011-23061854, 011-23063733
- Email Address : [email protected]