ESIC Online Payment 2023: e-Challan Payment, Print Receipt & Payment Status will be discussed on this page. In this article, we will cover all the information related to the ESIC e-Challan Online Payment. Along with the ESIC Employer & Employee Login Process so all the interested candidates can log in to the portal. Moreover, this portal helps to provide different types of services to both employers and employees.
Therefore, it gives many details through its information portal and service portal. Most importantly, the main objective of ESIC online payment is to provide the facility of payment of challan online. However, if you are also interested in this portal and want to take benefit from this portal. You need to keep on reading this article ahead as below you will get complete details about the ESIC Payment 2023.
What is ESIC?
The full form of ESIC is “Employee’s State Insurance Corporation” and as the name itself suggests it is a type of corporation. Therefore, it manages the employee’s State Insurance which is a health insurance and social security scheme for workers of India. Also, the ESIC corporation has allowed its members to pay challan through an online method. Moreover, both the employers and employees need to contribute to the employee’s State Insurance. The rate of contribution that employers need to contribute is 4.75% of the wages payable to the employees. And the contribution of employees is about 1.75% of the wages payable. Also, this ESIC online payment of challan can be made through the official website.
So in order to pay the challan, citizens are not required to visit any government offices as the ESIC has made the online facility available. Now, it is a very convenient and easy way of payment of challan to the government. And this will save a lot of time and struggle for the common people of India. Also, it will bring transparency and a proper way of working in the system of government.
ESIC Online Challan Payment 2023
All the interested people who want to do the payment of challan online, then they need to have a net banking facility. Because in order to do online payments one must have a bank account linked to net banking. After this, both employers and employees can take benefit from this portal comfortably from their homes. However, all those employees who are earning less than Rs 137 a day as a daily wage are exempted from payment of their contribution. ESIC online payment is enabled for account holders that are having a net banking facility.
Most importantly, before making ESIC Online Payment you need to have Net Banking Facility. Also, you should have a User id and password for the ESIC service portal. If you have all of these requirements then only you are able to avail the benefit of online challan payment. Moreover, all the beneficiaries are required to make ESIC payments before the 15th day of every month. It is the rules and regulations of the government for online payment that everyone needs to follow.
Overview of ESIC e-Challan Payment
|Name||ESIC Online Payment 2023|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Benefit||To Allow Facility of Payment of Online or e-Challan|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Requirements||Net banking facility
A User ID and Password for the ESIC Service Portal
|Post category||Government Scheme|
Benefits & Objectives of ESIC Service Portal
Under this, we have mentioned the key points of the ESIC Online Payment Portal, so that you can understand it more clearly. Below you can see the benefits and objectives of ESIC Online Payment 2023, please read it carefully:-
- Firstly, the ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation) has authorized its members to pay challan online.
- Secondly, it is a health insurance and social security scheme for workers all over India.
- Also, ESIC is an autonomous corporation that manages the employee State Insurance.
- ESIC online payment is authorized for SBI account holders that are having a net banking facility.
- In order to make payment of challan now, people don’t need to go to any government offices.
- It will save a lot of time and effort for the citizens and will also bring transparency to the system.
- Most importantly, both employers and employees are required to make ESIC online payments.
- Therefore, the rate of contribution by the employers is 4.75% of the wages payable to the employees.
- And the contribution of the employer is 1.75% of the wages payable.
- All those employees who are earning less than Rs 137 a day as a daily wage are exempted from the payment of their contribution.
How to Make ESIC Online Challan Payment 2023?
Follow the below-given steps and procedures in order to make ESIC Payment Online:-
- Visit the official website of (ESIC) Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Now, on the homepage, you need to click on the pay e-challan option.
- After that, enter the employer code and captcha code, and then click on the search button.
- Select the challan number to continue for payment.
- And, note down the challan number, then click on continue.
- Now you need to select your bank for payment through internet banking and then enter your user ID.
- Enter your credentials to proceed with payment, after that you have to click on the payment option.
- Payment success confirmation receipt and transaction completed success message will also appear.
- So in this way you can easily make ESIC Online Payment.
NOTE – If you want Print Receipt for ESIC Online Payment or e-Challan Payment. Then after making online payment this print option will appear on your screen, you have to “click on print”. The ESIC Payment Receipt will be be printed and you can keep this receipt with you for future references if needed.
ESIC Employer Login Procedure
In order to log in to the ESIC portal, the employer needs to follow the given steps:-
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of ESIC
- On the homepage, you have to click on the employer option.
- Then, a new page will appear on your screen.
- After that, you have to click on the login option.
- And then enter your login credentials here.
- At last, you need to click on the login button.
ESIC Employee Login Procedure
- Go to the official website of ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation)
- The home page will appear before you.
- Now you are required to click on insured person/beneficiary
- The login page will appear before you
- After that, you have to enter your login credentials which are required.
- Finally, click on the login option, and you will be logged in to the ESIC Portal.
How to Check Online ESIC Payment Status?
If you want to check online ESIC Payment Status then, you can check out the below-mentioned procedure:-
- First of all, you need to go to the official webpage of the portal
- After that, on the homepage, click on Monthly Contribution and then select Payment history.
- Now, enter the employee code and select month and year.
- And then click on the View button.
- The insurance payment history or Status will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, verify the payment history information and click on the Print button.
- Your ESIC Payment Status will be printed and you can keep it with you.
Note – In case, you have any query related to the ESIC (Employee’s State Insurance Corporation), you may contact on the below-given details.
- For Information Technology related Queries Call at: 011-27552237
- For other General Information/Queries Call : 1800112526
- Email Address: [email protected]