The pension scheme has been introduced by the Employees Provident Funds Organization. Under EPFO Pension Scheme 2023, eligible candidates can register themself to get the advantages. Every employee of any company should know about that EPF. Under the act of 1952, it is mandatory for a company and its employee’s contribution of 12% of the salary of the employee. You will see details of the scheme and other important information. Employees must read this article for a better understanding of the EPFO Online Apply Registration Form.
EPFO Pension Registration 2023
At this moment, the government is deducted 8.5% EPF per annum from the employee’s salary. This amount continuously adds to the EPF account of the employee. An employee can use this amount when he/she regines his job. This amount has to pay every employee. Indian government makes this process mandatory for every employee. EPFO Pension Apply Online is a way of saving your money like a Systematic Investment Plan. If you change your job then your EPF will transfer where you work.
Pension Registration Form @epfindia.gov.in
Many employees have been getting benefits under the epfindia.gov.in scheme. If you ask the former employee then he/she will tell you about the importance of the EPF. Many employees have completed the registration process against the EPFO Pension Form. The company will also help you in this process. Organizations assist employees in different stages like form filling, PF number receipt, free consultation for employees, and connections with the data validation of dedicated affiliates.
The government body has mentioned PF rules that need to be followed by every company. There is a rule that allows companies to Apply for EPFO Registration 2023 if companies have 20 or more 20 employees. If the company full fills this criterion then the company can apply for EPFO.
EPFO Online Pension Scheme Form
In this section, you will the main objective of this scheme. You have to read this information with a focus that I am going to share with you. This is a way of promoting EPFO between employees and employers. You can get all the details of this article at a glance by reading the below information.
|Scheme Name||EPFO Pension Apply Online 2023|
|Introduced by||Employees Provident Fund Organization|
|Benefit Of The Scheme||To save money for pension|
|Aim Of The Scheme||To promote money saving|
|EPFO Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Official Website Link||https://www.epfindia.gov.in|
Online EPFO Pension Application
There is an aim behind every scheme of the government. This scheme has also been launched to full fill multi-dimensional objectives. You may have a view of the aim of this scheme by reading the below points.
- In the first place, Voluntary compliance has been encouraged by taking these kinds of steps.
- There is only one EPF account required for employees.
- Your account details will be ensured by the EPFO organization.
- Pension EPFO will give you online service through its website.
- EPFO will engage in improving available services on the website.
- Your family member can easily access your EPF account.
- EPFO is a government body that ensures rules and regulations are being followed by employers and employees.
- After the registration process, EPFO handles all your process to provide you PF as a pension.
- The days of the claim settlement have drastically reduced from 20 days to 3 days.
Online Registration EPFO Services
Many services have been presented by the EPFO for the welfare of employees. If you want to have a look at services then read the below text.
- Online Withdrawal of EPF
- Monthly returns for exempted establishments
- International workers can generate a certificate of coverage
- Also Helpdesk for Inoperative Accounts
- Employees can also track these accounts
- Online transfer of EPF
- Claim Status and Passbook
- UMANG App
- Missed Calls and also SMS service
- Establishments can also register online
EPFO Registration Form 2023-Benefits
Benefits of EPF Account: Now you will know about the benefits of the EPF account. All the benefits have been published by the EPFO on the website. To know the benefits of the EPFO registration then follow the below link.
- EPF is money saving account.
- It will give the best result in a long term.
- You no need to remember to save money, it will be auto deducted from your salary.
- There is no need to give a Lump-sum amount.
- At the age of retirement, all the PF saving money is given to the employee.
- PF will help people to live a good lifestyle.
- An employee can see a margin of compounding in a long turn.
PF Registration Form Online @epfindia.gov.in
|Classification||Percentage of Contribution|
|Also Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS)||8.33 %|
|EPF Admin Charges||1.10 %|
|EDLIS Admin Charges||0.01 %|
|Insurance Scheme for Employees Deposit Link||0.50 %|
|Employees Provident Fund||3.67 %|
EPFO Registration Form Online 2023- Eligibility Criteria
It is very important to know the eligibility criteria for every employee and the beneficiary of this scheme. Now you may read the below points to gather more details about eligibility criteria.
- Except for the Jammu and Kashmir citizens, any employee of India can apply under this section.
- EPF account is mandatory for every employee whose income is fewer than Rs 15,000 per month.
- Basic voluntary is a way of registration under the EPF Pension scheme that enables a company to register even company has below 20 employees.
- If the company has more than 20 then a company must Apply For EPFO Pension Online.
- If there is an employee whose salary is more than 15,000 then he/she may proceed registration process with the approval of the Assistant PF Commissioner.
Application Procedure EPFO Pension- Documents
Documents required for applying online: Before applying under this scheme, you need to have all the required documents. Below is a list of documents for applying under the EPFO Pension Scheme.
- PAN Card
- Digital Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Canceled Cheque or Bank Statement
- Hired/Rented Agreement (if any)
- Address Proof
EPFO Pension Application Form- Registration Online
Steps for EPF Registration 2023 for Employers: Here is the process for the pension registration form. Kindly follow this process if you have not registered under this scheme.
- In the first place, you will have to visit the Official Website of the EPFO Online Portal.
- This link will redirect you to the home page of the EPFO official portal.
- Then you need to click on the Establishment Registration option.
- Now you may see a new page in front of you.
- If you have any doubt then you may download the Instruction manual.
- Employees have to check their filled information before applying.
- After filling out this form click on the Sign-Up option.
- Here you have to give your details like name, email id, phone number, etc.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Now you became a user of this website.
- After that, you have to click on the Registration Link Of EPFO.
- Click on the user registration option.
- Then you need to fill out the registration form with accurate details.
- Attach your documents.
- Now click on the submit button.
- For the complete registration process provide the digital signature of the employer.
- A digital signature is mandatory.
- After submitting this form, a confirmation mail will be sent to your email from the Shram Suvidha department.
EPFO Apply Pension Scheme- Contact Details
Many employees face registration problems when they visit websites. Because of those problems they could not able to complete the registration process. Now you feel stuck in the registration process then you may contact the given Toll-free number. They will help assist you in your registration process.
EPFO Toll-free number: 1800-118- 005