eLabharthi Bihar Payment Status Link 2023 – The eLabharthi portal is a government of Bihar portal. And the portal solely deals with all the services related to the pension in the state. Here the applicants can apply for the pensions check the status of their application, check their pension status and many more services are available on this portal. The portal makes it easier for the common people to reach all these services. This article will tell all the information necessary for an applicant related to this portal. So read the complete article to not miss anything important on the scheme.
The full name of this scheme is the Bihar Elabharti Scheme which has been launched by the State Government of Bihar. Only pensioners of Bihar can use this scheme. All the information about pensions will be made available to you in this article. Through this scheme, you are provided with the services of Indira Gandhi Old Age Pension, Indira Gandhi Widow Pension and Bihar State Disability Pension, etc.
e-Labharthi Payment 2023
eLabharthi is the official portal of the government state of Bihar. The Bihar Government propelled the E Labharthi entryway to deal with all benefits frameworks of the state. This entrance oversees recipient, board, and installment status. On this portal, the common people can get benefits like Old Age annuity, Vidhwa Pension, and crippled individual annuity. This helps the people of Bihar get access to all these services easily and smoothly. The main goal of the portal is to provide pension services digitally to the beneficiaries. Read the full article for all the information on eLabharthi payment.
Overview of eLabharthi Portal
|Scheme Name||E Labharthi Portal|
|Launched by||Bihar Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Bihar|
Features of eLabharthi
- Verified Aadhaar Report
- Aadhaar Jeevan Praman Authenticated/Unauthenticated Beneficiary List
- Jeevan Praman List(Finger/ARIS)
- PFMS Sent Beneficiary Report
- Beneficiary List District/Block/Panchayat Wise
- Pending Jeevan Praman List
- Digital Sign Report
- Check Beneficiary Exist or Not
Benefits of eLabharthi
The benefits you get through eLabharthi are:
- Through this portal, the residents of the state can easily download life certificates.
- The portal provides benefits to the pensioners of the state.
- This helps in saving time and money.
- There is also an eLabharthi app available for all the work this portal can do.
- The pensioner beneficiaries can also verify their bank account details with the help of the portal.
- Through the portal, you can also check Aadhar Seeding Status.
- Digitalization is done through the portal that leads to transparency.
How to Check Status on eLabharthi Portal Bihar
Check Pension Status on eLabharthi
- Firstly, visit the official website of the eLabharthi elabharthi.bih.nic.in
- Click on the website it will take you to the home page of the website.
- On the home page, click on the ‘Click here for information related to beneficiary pension’ option.
- The next page will appear where you need to click on the Beneficiary Status of their Pension.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select your district and block name.
- Enter the Beneficiary Id and click on the Show option.
- Finally, the status of your pension will be on your device screen.
Check the Life Certificate Status on eLabharthi
- Firstly, visit the official website of eLabharthi.
- Next On the home page, click on the ‘Click here to know the status of living proof of the beneficiary’ option.
- Or for another method, you can also click on the District/Block Login.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Here, you need to enter your User Id, passwords, and finally captcha.
- After filling in all the details correctly click on the Login button.
- Your life certificate status will be available on your screen.
Check Beneficiary Status in eLabharthi
- Firstly visit the official website of the eLabharthi.
- On the home page select the option e-Labyrinth Link Payment 1.
- A new page will appear where you need to fill in all the asked details correctly.
- After that click on the Payment Report which you can find in the menu bar.
- Next, you need to select PR3: Check Beneficiary Status.
- You will be asked to fill District, Block, Panchayat, and Scheme.
- Finally, click on the Search button, and your beneficiary Status will be on your screen.
eLabharthi file Grievance and check Status
On the eLabharthi Portal, you can file your Grievance or check the status of your Grievance on the portal. So follow the steps below to file your grievance. And with the process below you can also check the status of your filed grievance.
How to file Grievance in eLabharthi?
To file the Grievance on eLabharthi follow the steps below:
- First, visit the official website of eLabharthi.
- On the home page click on the Grievance option.
- On the next page, you need to log in.
- After you log in, you can type your grievance.
- Finally, click on the submit option to complete the process.
Note – After the final submission of the filing Grievance you will get a complain number that you need to keep safe for future uses.
How to check Grievance Status on eLabharthi?
To check the Grievance status on eLabharthi follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of eLabharthi.
- On the home page select the option of Grievance.
- After that on the next page click on Information related to Beneficiary Pension.
- Next, you need to select to check the status of the registered complaint.
- Now next page will appear.
- Here you need to fill in the account number.
- Finally, your Grievance status will be open on your screen.