The EHS Telangana Health Card login and Registration form is obtainable at – ehf.telangana.gov.in. Registration Form and login for EHS Telangana Health Card 2023 are now available. Today we will provide you with all the details regarding EHS Telangana Health Card. Such as the Login procedure, benefits, facilities under this scheme along with registration procedure.
EHS Telangana Health Card
The government has decided to make the health sector quite stronger for their employees. Mr. S.K. Chandra Shekhar Rao the Chief Minister of Telangana state has initiated this yojana. Under this scheme, the government provides health benefits to presently employed or retired govt. employees through issuing a card. Consequently, they can fully obtain the benefits of this scheme.
EHS Telangana Health Card Login
The state government of Telangana state will issue you a health card. Under this yojana, employees will get Free Medical facility. It is also known as a cash-less service scheme. With the help of this health card, the people can visit both private as well as government hospitals as per choice. This medical card is applicable in state of Telangana only. So if anyone is interested in this scheme then they need to apply immediately.
|Name of the Scheme||Health Card Scheme|
|Initiated by||State Government of Telangana State|
|Advantages||To ensure free health treatment|
|Online Registration Form||EHS Telangana Health Card Online Registration Form|
|Main Beneficiaries||All Government Employees/Journalists|
|Status Check||TS Health Card Status 2023|
As we all are aware that nowadays online registration for any scheme has become very simple and time-saving. As a result, people do not need to visit any government office for registration purposes. Simply open the official website portal and do the registration online from your home.
Benefits of TS Health Card Registration Form 2023
There are a number of benefits ensured under to this Telangana health card which are as mentioned below–
- The first one is a completely free medical facility.
- Secondly, employees can check the list of all private as well as government hospitals.
- Thirdly, all retired government employees can also avail this scheme.
- The online registration for Telangana Health Card is totally free. You need not pay any charges during registration.
As we all are aware, people employed in the government sector have so many privileges. This includes- Job Stability, Pension related schemes, Family cover, etc. Now this Health facility is also added to this list. The application procedure is very simple. During the COVID-19 pandemic, most people prefer to stay at home. Consequently, the government is now providing its services through online platforms.
Diseases Included Under TS Health Card
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiology Critical Care
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics Surgery
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Neuro Surgery
- Organ Transplantation Surgery
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Pediatrics Pediatric Surgery
- Poly Trauma
- Plastic Surgery
- Thalassemia Surgical
- Oncology Surgical
- Gastro Enterology
Although the state government has inaugurated this Telangana Employee Health card yojana. But the Aarogyasri Health Care trust has issued the health card. In order to avail this, the employees just need to log in at official portal.
TS Health Card Scheme Features:-
- The Telangana State Government has initiated this health card yojana for the welfare of Telangana state people.
- With this Health card, the government officials can avail free medical treatment.
- This free medical treatment is obtainable in both Private as well as Government hospitals.
- For obtaining advantages, people need to apply through online services.
- There are a large number of diseases Included under this scheme.
- As per this yojana, a official website is created that provides simple procedures.
- The retired government officials can also register for this scheme.
- The registration procedure is completely free of cost.
No online Application fee need to pay. Many a times for medical facility a person needs to visit private hospitals, at where the main problem arises, that is payment of their bills. As the charges in government hospitals, are comparatively low. So the main problem is with private medical sector.
At the time of treatment people become completely helpless due to expensive bills. But now Telangana government has your back. As through this scheme, the government has ensured great medical services to their officials.. .
TS Health Card Eligibility Standard:-
- In order to apply for this scheme, the person must be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant must be a Government employee. Currently working as well as retired government employees both are eligible.
- There is no any age limit for this scheme.
- In order to apply, the applicant should have all necessary documents at the time of registration.
TS Health Card Important Documents List:-
- Applicant’s Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Government Employee identity
- Age Proof
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Contact Number
If anyone desires to check hospital names, mentioned in their health card panelist. Then there is an option at the official website for this. People can check it and avail the treatment facility.
Login Procedure for Telangana Health Card
The Telangana State Health Card Login procedure for- the employees, pensioners, STO, DDO, Journalists, HOD, Hospitals, Empanelment, DPRO and IPRO
- First of all, you need to create a login id. For this open the Official Website Portal.
- Now the homepage will open in front of your screen.
- At the top right side page, there is an option named as- Sign in. Kindly click on that.
- As a result a drop-down list will appear. Kindly select- Employees. Now a new page will emerge before your screen.
- You need to click on the option named as Know Your User Id. In case if you forget your password.
- Lastly, you can log in with your credentials.
TS Health Card Online Apply 2023
- The Officer of Drawing and Disbursing has automatically created your user id.
- Through which you can sign-in at the Employee Health Scheme official website.
- After logging in, you need to enter the needed particulars in that application form.
- Following that attach the document needed in the account.
- The process for obtaining an employee health card is completed.
- Before submitting your application, kindly verify it and check all the particulars.
- If any mistake occurs, in that case the mistake is non-correctable. Kindly cancel the application.
- Now again fill a new application form. Lastly, approve your application ahead.
- The data you have given will be sent to the district head.
- Then from the CFMS, they will send it to the finance department.
- From there, officials forward the data to Aarogyasri Health Care Trust.
- Lastly, the Aarogyasri Health Care Trust will provide you health care. Also, they will mention data on EHS.
- For any kind of help associated with Employee Health Card Yojana: Kindly Dial 104.
Please stay connected with this website for more details. we will soon provide you with all particulars related to this EHS Telangana Health Card Status.