About eHealth Kerala 2023
The Kerala government has a great initiative in improving health facilities in Kerala. eHealth Kerala is a pioneer project which is run and funded by the central government of India and the Department of Health and family welfare, the government of Kerala. With this Scheme, the citizens of Kerala will be provided with a convenient centralized healthcare system. In this scheme, the government will provide unified healthcare to citizens which are based on Adhar.
Through these schemes, various measures are taken to improve the health care facilities. The government of Kerala is designed to provide citizens of Kerala with suitable unified healthcare facilities in the health system. with the implementation of this scheme the proper health system will be established in the state. one citizen one health record, online appointment booking at government hospitals, and telemedicine consultations are the services and facilities which State government will provide to citizens of Kerala, through the portal. After the implementation of this scheme, the health system and the standard of the health system and people will be improved.
About The Objective of eHealth KeralaThe main objective of the Scheme is to provide better conditions and unique health facilities. Everyone knows that we are living in a transformative modern era, so there should be such reformative changes in the health sector. The motive behind launching this scheme is a one Citizen one health record of Unique health portal for the state is to bring the ease of making the appointments to government hospitals easier. eHealth Kerala is to provide better health care facilities to the citizens of Kerala. Under this scheme, various services like seamless OP clinics, one citizen one health record, online appointments in any government hospital, high-quality health care at the doorstep, telemedicine consultation, etc will be provided which will help citizens of Kerala to get better health care facilities. By providing the eHealth Kerala UHID number the entire process has become much easier for the doctors of the state as well as hospitals. To date, 311 government hospitals have been joined in E-health Kerala Scheme. This scheme is going to improve the standard of living of the citizens.
About Benefits And Features Of eHealth Kerala
- According to the scheme, No overcrowding at hospitals.
- There are Easy appointments at hospitals.
- There are also E-slips that will be generated before visiting the hospital.
- All databases of patients at a single service are provided.
- Good and unique quality health is provided to citizens by the government.
- eHealth Kerala is a pioneer project which is funded by the government of India and the Department of Health and family welfare, the Government of Telangana.
- Through this scheme, the citizens of Kerala will be provided with a convenient centralized healthcare system.
- Other than that through this scheme citizens will be provided unique identification and unified healthcare record which is based on Aadhar.
- With the implementation of this scheme a proper health care system for the people of the state will be established.
- The government is going to provide various healthcare services through this portal which include one citizen one health record, online appointment booking at government hospitals, and telemedicine consultations.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the standard of living of the citizens will be improved. And Morden-era health System facilities will be provided.
Overview Of eHealth Kerala
|Name of the Article||eHealth Kerala 2023: Registration, Login Online Card Download|
|Name Of The Scheme||eHealth Kerala portal|
|Objective||The main objective is to make the appointment easy for the patients.|
|Launched By||Government Of Kerala|
|Beneficiary of the scheme||Citizens Of Kerala|
|Objective of the scheme||To Provide Better Health Care Facilities|
|Official Websiteof the Scheme||Click Here|
|Year of The Scheme||2022|
|Location of the Implementation of the Scheme||Kerala|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
About the Services Of eHealth KeralaThrough this Scheme state, government and health departments will try to provide the best and most unique health facilities to citizens. there are lots of the facilities provided by the state government through this Scheme. The services are mentioned below:-
ONE CITIZEN ONE HEALTH RECORD
Unique Health Record for Citizens by virtue of Aadhaar Based Unique Health Identity Card. He/She can use the card for a lifelong at Government Hospitals for getting treatment.
ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING AT GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS
Citizens can book online appointments to any of the Government Hospitals in with ease through Citizen Portal, Akshaya Services Portal & through M-eHealth mobile app available at Google Playstore.
eHealth offers the citizens to consult the expert doctors virtually through the Telemedicine facility provided through M-eHealth mobile app. For the time being, review consultations are started as pilots and will be extended to the general public for booking advance appointments.
About Facilities Provided Through eHealth KeralaThe basic health facilities are provided through this scheme are mentioned below:-
- The Seamless OP clinics are provided by e-health Kerala.
- One citizen one health records are provided in the scheme.
- Online appointments in any hospital will also provide.
- Integrated picture archive and communication system provided.
- High-quality Health care at the doorstep facilities provided by the health department.
Now, in another section, we will discuss about the registration process and how to apply.
eHealth Kerala Online Registration
In accordance with the grab to information, mostly interested readers are looking for the registration process. so let’s explore the Step by step process to register in the portal. Processes are mentioned below:-
- Firstly, go through the link to the main portal of the e-health kerala.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- After that, On the home page, click on the register
- Now, a new page will appear in a new tab on the screen.
- Then, On this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar number
- After that, you have to click on proceed button for the registration.
- The Registration form will appear on the screen.
- Now, In this Registration form, you have to enter all the required details
- After that, you have to upload all the required documents
- After that, you have to click on submit button to appear on the screen.
- By following, this Procedure you can register on the portal of e-health karela.
About Login On The PortalIn a sequence of the process of applying for the e-health Kerala portal. Here we will provide login process. Scroll down for more information:-
- Go through the official website of eHealth Kerala
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- Now you should click on the login
- The Login form will appear on the screen.
- In this form, you have to enter your UHID, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login for further process.
- In the end, By following this procedure you can log in to the portal.
About Procedure To Book AppointmentAfter the completing above process. Now, we can forward the proceed to book appointment. The remaining procedure is given below:-
- After login, there will be a Login form will appear on the screen.
- Now, In this form, you have to enter your login credentials and click on the login
- After that, you have to click on book an appointment on the e-health Kerala portal.
- After that, you have to enter the required details and click on confirm buttons that appear on the screen.
- By following this procedure you can book an appointment for availing of health benefits.
About View Covid DashboardThere are also provided covid dashboards through this scheme. If you want to know about it, scroll down.
- First of all, go to the official website of the eHealth Kerala portal.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Now you can click on the covid dashboard for availing benefits of these facilities.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Now, on this page, you can view the covid dashboard. S, you can avail benifits.
About Procedure To View Ehealth Dashboard
- Go to the official website, through the given above link.
- A new page will appear in front of you on the screen.
- On this page. you have to select the required option for availing facilities.