e-Disha Portal Haryana:- Haryana government has started this new portal. The portal is for the common citizens of the state. This portal can be used by the citizens of the state to get various government services online. The portal will have a facility to apply for Marriage, Caste, Income, and more such certificates. In this article, we will tell all the information about the e-Disha portal of the government of Haryana. We will tell you the facilities available to apply for the scheme. The application process, required documents, and benefits of the portal. So stick to the end of the article to know the full details.
e-Disha Portal Haryana
The portal is launched by the government of Haryana. And the portal is developed by the National Information Center (NIC). The portal has been launched for the residents of Haryana State. The main objective is to make all your certificate services available to you online. This portal can be used only by the residents of Haryana. You can easily make your marriage certificate, birth certificate, income certificate, caste proof eligible, etc. Through this portal, you can get all your documents done sitting at home. That will saves a lot of your time as well.
Overview of e-Disha Portal
|Name of the Portal||eDisha Portal|
|Started by||Government of Haryana|
|Portal Developed by||NIC (National Informatics center)|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Haryana|
|Objective||Digitalization of Certificate Services|
Required Documents for eDisha Haryana
There are some documents that you will need to register on eDiaha. The documents are the following:
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Registered mobile number
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Passport size photograph, etc.
Login to e Disha Portal Haryana
Follow the steps below to login to e-Disha Portal Haryana:
- Firstly, visit the official website of e-Disha. edisha.gov.in
- On the home page click on the Login option.
- Here you need to enter your User Id and Password.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
- You are inside your profile.
The objective of the e-Disha Portal
- Digitalization of the services by government departments.
- Provide services for Income, Marriage, and other such certificates online.
- Save time and money for the common citizens.
- To make a direct connection between officials and common people.
Benefits of e-Disha Portal
- The common people will get documents services online.
- You can register yourself for Caste, Income, Marriage, and Birth certificates online on your own.
- 24 hours services are available.
- The applicant will not need to visit the government offices for documents.
- It will also bring transparency to the government offices.
How to check application Status in eDisha Haryana?
To check application status follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of eDisha.
- On the homepage click on the Status of Application option.
- On the next page enter your eDisha Id and Mobile Number or Family Id.
- Finally, click on the search button.
- All the details on the status on your screen.
Certificate Verification Process on e-Disha
Follow the steps below to verify your certificate:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage click on the Verification of Certificate option.
- On the next page, you will need to select your application.
- Here you need to fill e-Disha Transaction Id and Family Id.
- Finally, click on the Print Certificate option.
- Your certificate is verified.
Marriage Registration on e-Disha Portal
To do marriage registration on the e-Disha Portal follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- On the homepage click on the Registration option.
- Here you need to fill in your Username, Email Id, and Password.
- After entering your mobile number click on the Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP that you got on your mobile number.
- Finally, after verification, your registration is complete.
Register your Marriage on the e-Disha Portal Haryana
- Firstly, visit the online portal.
- On the homepage select the option for Sign-in.
- Next enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
- After logging in select the option Register Marriage.
- On the next page, a registration form will come.
- Fill out the registration form with the following information: Area Type, District, State, Address, Country, Date of Marriage, Name of the Groom, Name of the Girl Child, and Name of the Parents of the Groom–Girl.
- Next checkbox on the I-Agree button, and click on the Submit Button.
- You will have to pay for registration.
- After your payment is complete you have registered your marriage.
Check Marriage Registration Status on e-Disha
- Firstly, you need to visit the e-Disha official Website.
- On the homepage click on the Track Application.
- Enter your registration Id and Password.
- Finally, click on the Get Record button