Dear readers Ministry of Labour and Employment has set up a portal called E Shram portal. There are many huge benefits of this portal. A beneficiary can apply for Shramik card 2023. India is a very huge country and the ratio of unorganized workers is large. Ministry of Labour and Employment will collect the data through this portal on the unorganized worker. The candidate has to visit the official website for registration on CSC NDUW E Shram. Anyone can apply from any state of India under this scheme. After the registration process, you will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) card. In this article, there are many topics that have been covered such as documents, benefits, the E Shramik 2023 portal official website, the registration process for the E Shramik card, Shram status check and download online, etc.
E Shram Portal
The government of India is continuously helping their citizen to upgrade their living standards. As we know there is a large section of the unorganized sector. Show the Government of India has come up with the portal called E-SHRAM for helping workers of the unorganized sector. This is a very crucial step that has been taken by the Indian government for the well-being of workers. any worker from India can apply through the online portal.
Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi and the Ministry of Labour and employment have played a big role in the establishment of this scheme. This portal will collect data on unorganized workers and send it to the government. The government will use this data to create programs, policies, and other beneficial schemes. After complete registration on the E Shram portal, you will be provided a card with a Unique Identification Number (UAN). If you really want to apply under the scheme you have to visit the official website. If you don’t know the process of how to do it then you must read this article till the end.
E-Shram Portal 2023- Short Summary
|Related Ministry||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Scheme Name||e-SHRAM Portal|
|Card Name||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers|
|Official Website||shramsuvidha.gov.in register.eshram.gov.in|
E Shram Card Registration
You will see what kind of benefits arguing in this portal. Most workers are not able to get benefits from the government schemes or programs due to a lack of awareness. Below are some points of benefits related to this scheme.
Update online and download online at register.eshram.gov.in.
- Bhima Yojana insurance coverage
- More employment opportunities
- Monitor migrant workers’ workforce
- The wave of premiums for 1 year
- Financial support
- Social security program benefits
E-Shramic Card – Documents Required
For applying under this scheme you must know about the required documents. Below I have mentioned some important documents that are helpful in the registration process.
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity Bill
- Ration card
- Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number
E-Shramik Card Online Apply- Information Required
Some information is very important when you apply for any scheme. Below I have mentioned some informative information that you should have.
- Aadhaar number
- Your Aadhar card must be linked with an active mobile number.
- Your Bank account details
- Age should be between 16-59 years (26-08-1961 to 25-08-2005)
Eligible Catagory And Sector For Apply
If you are not able to define your sector then you have to identify it first. If you are confused about whether you are an unorganized worker or not then you must read the given points. This is the information on sector and category.
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- Beedle rolling
- Building and Constructions workers
- Labeling and Packing
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- House Maids
- Domestic workers
E Shram Card Online Application Form
This is a very important section. Through this section, you will learn how to apply online through the official portal of E-Shram. Just you need to follow the below process for successful registration.
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website of E-Shram @register.eshram.gov.in.
- Then a home page will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the self-registration option.
- Here you will be asked to enter your Aadhar-linked mobile number.
- So you have to enter your Aadhaar number and captcha code.
- In the next step, you will be asked for the Yes / No option for EPFO and ESIC.
- So here you have to choose according to you.
- Then click on the send OTP button.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter your OTP in the box.
- An application form will be available in front of you.
- You have to fill out this application form accurately.
- Just click on submit button and take a print for further use.
- Ministry of Labour & Employment Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House Mansingh Road. New Delhi-110001 India
- 14434 / 1800 -1374 -150 (Monday to Saturday)
- (8:00 am to 8:00 pm)