The Ministry of Health and family welfare have recently initiated a new website portal. It is known as the E Sanjeevani Portal. Through this portal people can avail of teleconsultation services. Today with this article we will provide you all details about the E Sanjeevani OPD Portal. This mainly includes the- basics about this E Sanjeevani Portal, features and benefits along with the online registration procedure, login process, procedure to download the application of the platform. Kindly read this article till it’s end to grab all necessary information.
The E Sanjeevani OPD Portal
The government has launched this E Sanjeevani OPD portal to assist all the people who are finding it quite problematic to obtain health advice from the doctors due to this Covid 19 pandemic. The Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing has inaugurated this portal in the city of Mohali. With this application, people will have the facility of taking appointments from various doctors. They can also get special clinics and waiting room slots. As the government has initiated this portal to assist all individuals living in the state of Mohali. There are large number of benefits available under this scheme.
Aim of E Sanjeevani OPD Portal 2023
The major aim of this E Sanjeevani OPD portal is to give health advice to concerned people with the assistance of digitalization. As there are so many individuals who are finding it difficult to visit hospitals due to this noval coronavirus pandemic. Through this E Sanjeevani Portal, people can obtain health advice online. For this they do not need to visit any hospitals. As a result it will definitely save a lot of time as well as money. In addition this will also bring accountability in the system. The implementation of E sanjeevani OPD scheme will also contribute in preventing the spread of coronavirus. Now the citizens can obtain health advice from qualified doctors sitting at their homes.
Several Features Available Under The E Sanjeevani OPD-
There are so many features that are available under this scheme. That are as mentioned below in the following list:-
- Patient Registration
- Token Generation
- Management of Queue
- Audio-Video Consultation With a Doctor
- SMS Or Email Notifications
- State Doctor’s Service
- Free Service
- Fully Configurable (Number of daily slots, Number of doctors/clinics, waiting room slots, consultation time limit etc.)
Key Highlights Of E Sanjeevani OPD
|Name of the Scheme||E Sanjeevani OPD Portal|
|Initiated By||Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing|
|Aim||To assist people in getting OPD appointments|
|Major Benefits||Obtain easy OPD appointments|
|Official Website Portal||https://esanjeevaniopd.in/|
Facilities Available Under The E Sanjeevani OPD Portal
- Online OPD
- Real-time Telemedicine
- State Doctor’s Services
- Video Consultation
- Free Services
The E Sanjeevani OPD Portal Statistics
|Total Consultation Hours||54274 hrs 14 mins|
|Doctors Available At Present||253|
|Average Consultation Time||3 mins 04 secs|
|Average Patient Waiting Time||10 mins 43 secs|
Online Registration / Token Generation Process / Login Procedure Under E Sanjeevani OPD
In order to register yourself at the e Sanjeevani portal you’ll need to follow the step-by-step application process as mentioned below:-
- First of all, open the official website of the E Sanjeevani OPD.
- At the homepage, kindly click on the option termed as “Patient Registration”.
- The E Sanjeevani OPD Online Registration
- Now a new website page will appear before your screen.
- At there you need to enter your mobile number to receive the OTP.
- In order to get the OTP you need to click on the option named as Send OTP.
- Then enter the OTP received.
- After that the registration page will open in front of you.
- Kindly enter all necessary details in that page.
- Along with that, request token for consultation
- Then you need to upload health records (if any).
- As a result you will get your Patient ID as well as Token through SMS.
- Now you need to log in using the “Patient Login” option available at the homepage of e Sanjeevani OPD Portal.
- Then the login page will open before your screen
- At there you need to enter your Mobile number or Patient ID along with Token number.
- After that click on the “Login” button
- As a result your login will be completed successfully under the platform.
- In order to get an appointment you need to key in the name of the clinic.
- If there are already some appointments booked before you then you will get a serial number. Otherwise you will be the single one in the clinic.
Process to Schedule An Appointment At E Sanjeevani
In order to book an appointment with your doctor you need to follow the below mentioned simple procedure in a step-by-step manner:-
- After your login and searching for the clinic you will receive a serial number.
- As soon as your serial number arrives, e Sanjeevani OPD will assign a doctor to you.
- After that the “CALL NOW” button is activated for usiny.
- You need to click on the button to have a call to your doctor within the time frame of 120 seconds.
- After clicking you will have an successful appointment with your concerned doctor.
Online Procedure To View Patient Profile
- At first open the official website page of Ministry of Health and family welfare, the Government of India.
- Now the home page will appear before your screen.
- At the homepage, you need to click on the patient profile option.
- After that you need to fill in your mobile number and click on send OTP option.
- Then you need to enter that OTP into the OTP box.
- As a result the patient profile will appear in front of you.
- At there you can also download the prescriptions or add or edit family details.
The Procedure To Check Out Timings
- Visit the official website portal of Ministry of Health and family welfare, the Government of India.
- Now the home page will appear before you.
- At the homepage, you need to click on view timings option.
- Consequently, a new page will open before you. At there you will get the list of all the states.
- You just need to click on the name of your state.
- Lastly, the timings of OPD will emerge before your computer screen.
How To Download E Sanjeevani OPD Mobile Application?
In order to download the E Sanjeevani mobile application you need to follow the below mentioned step-by-step guide:-
- First of all, click on the link available here to directly open the Google Play Store for downloading this application.
- Now click on the option named as download.
- Patiently wait for it to download.
- Then install the application carefully
- After that follow the registration process of the portal to get registered.
Online Procedure To Do Doctor Login
- Firstly, open the official website portal of Ministry of Health and family welfare, the Government of India.
- Now the home page will appear before your screen.
- At the homepage, you need to click on Doctor login option.
- After that you need to fill your mobile number and click on send OTP option.
- Then you need to enter that OTP into the OTP box available there.
- With this simple procedure you can easily do doctor login.
Easily Contact The Concerned Authorities
- For this open the official website portal of Ministry of Health and family welfare, the Government of India.
- Now the home page will appear in front of you.
- At the home page you need to click on the contact us option.
- Consequently, a new page will emerge before your screen. At there you need to fill your baisc details. Such as your name, mobile number, email Id, town, city, state, message etc.
- Following that you need to click on submit button.
- Through this method you can directly contact the concerned authorities of E Sanjeevani.
Available Contact Information
In this article, we have given you all the necessary details regarding this E sanjeevani OPD. If you are still having any kind of issues then you can contact through the available helpline number or send an email to the concerned authorities in order to resolve your issue. The available helpline number and email address is as mentioned follows:-
- Corona Helpline Number +911123978046
- Toll Free Number- 1075
- Email Address- [email protected]
- States and Union Territories Coronavirus Helpline Number List- Click Here