e-RUPI Digital Payment Features & Working Process is now available on this page. In today’s article, we are going to explain to you about the e-RUPI Digital Online Payment Platform. Also, you will get to know about its launch date, benefits, and process to download the e-RUPI digital payment app. With the help of e-Rupi Digital App, anyone can make online payments at any place in the country. So this digital payment method allows everyone to be cashless. However, if you want to know more about this e-RUPI payment, you can read our article ahead. As we have provided every single detail that you wanted to know.
e-RUPI Digital Payment
The Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi has launched e-RUPI digital payment platform. This app is launched under the name “e-RUPI”, you can make digital payments in any part of the country. Most importantly, the main objective of this app is to promote digital payment in the country. Moreover, the government has initiated this digital payment medium with the aim to make India digital. Nowadays, citizens have become more aware of the digital modes of payments. As a result, the standard of living of people has been improved a lot.
This digital payment platform has been developed by the national payments corporation of India on its UPI platform. Through this e-Rupi system, medicines and nutritional assistance will be provided under maternal and child welfare schemes, TB eradication programs. This initiative will connect the sponsor of services with the beneficiaries and service providers. The connection will hold in a digital manner without any kind of physical interface.
Key Highlights of e-RUPI Digital Payment
|Article Name||e-RUPI Digital Payment|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi Ji|
|Objective||To Provide a Cashless & Contactless Platform And to Make Digital Payment|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Post Category||Central Government|
Features of e-RUPI Digital Payment Platform
- The honorable Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi is going to launch a digital payment platform called e-RUPI digital platform on 2 August 2021.
- The national payment corporation of India has developed e Rupi Digital Payment service on its UPI platform.
- This platform will be a cashless and contactless platform.
- Basically, e-RUPI is a kind of digital currency, which can be used digitally without physical contact.
- Through this system, users can make digital payments through QR code or SMS string-based e-voucher.
- This voucher will deliver to the mobile of users across the country.
- Users can redeem this voucher without any payment app, internet banking, or card.
- The collaborating partners are the Department of financial services, the Ministry of health and family welfare, and the national health authority.
Benefits of e-RUPI Digital Currency
Consumer Benefits –
- Firstly, the payment process is cashless and contactless.
- Secondly, through this platform, users can make digital payments online.
- People only have to follow a two-step redemption process and need to have any kind of digital payment app or bank account.
- In order to maintain privacy, the consumer is not required to share his or her personal details.
Corporates Benefits –
- The well-being of employees can be enabled by the corporate voucher distribution quick, safe, and contactless.
- The issuer can track the voucher redemption leads to cost reduction because the transactions are digital and don’t require any physical issuance.
Hospital Benefits –
- The voucher is prepaid hence the payment process is completely secure.
- Vouchers can be redeemed in a few steps hospitals are not required to handle cash.
- Through this, hassle-free and contactless payments can be ensured.
- The voucher is authorized through a verification code which makes the payment process easy and secure.
Working of e-RUPI Digital Platform
The e-RUPI platform is a cashless and contactless instrument that will be used for making digital payments. It is a QR code or SMS string-based e-voucher which will be delivered to the mobile of the users. The users will be able to redeem this voucher without any digital payment app, internet banking, or card. The sponsors of e-RUPI services will not need to physically interface with anyone to send this app to every mobile in the country. In addition, beneficiaries and service providers will be linked through this e-RUPI service. You can also use it as a prepaid gift voucher.
However, people using this app can securely transfer their money from one account to another in the form of payment. This platform can also be used for delivering services that are meant for providing drugs and nutritional support like mother and child welfare schemes., etc. Also, the private sector can use these digital vouchers for their employee welfare and corporate social responsibility programs.
How to Download e-RUPI Digital Payment Mobile App
- Firstly, you need to open “Google play store” or “Apple App Store” on your mobile phone.
- Now in the search box, you have to enter the “e-RUPI Digital payment”.
- After that, you have to click on the “search button”.
- And then, you will see a list of apps will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, you have to select the “BHIM App” option.
- At last, you have to click on the “Install”.
- In this way, the e-RUPI digital payment mobile app will download to your device.
Redeem e-RUPI Voucher Process
- First of all, the beneficiary has to show the e-RUPI QR code or SMS at the service provider outlet.
- And the salesperson requires to scan this QR code or SMS.
- An OTP will receive through the beneficiary.
- Now, the beneficiary has to share this OTP with the service provider.
- After that, the service provider has to enter this OTP into the OTP box.
- Now service provider has to click on proceed.
- Payment will make to the service provider.
If you are facing any kind of problem, you can contact the department through its helpline number in order to solve your problem. Below we have mentioned the helpline number:
Helpline Number -18001201740
List of PM Modi Yojana 2023