e-Rupi App Download:- The e-Rupi portal is a cashless and contactless service that will be used for making digital payments. It is a QR code or SMS string-based e-voucher which will be delivered to the mobile of the users. The users of the app will be able to redeem this voucher without any digital payment app, internet banking, or card. In this portal, the Department of Financial Services, the Ministry of health and family welfare, and the national health authority are also collaborating. So that they can also promote the e-Rupi Application. In this article, we will elaborate on all things about this e-Rupi application. We will tell you about the system developed by NPCI and the features and benefits it has for the common citizens of the country.
E-Rupi App Download
The time for a revolution in the payment system started a few years back in India. And this has been one of the most successful ventures all over India. From small to large businesses, everyone uses this way of the online payment system. This system of digital payment is popular in every small village or big city. This method saves a lot of time and also helps in stopping black money. It also saves a lot of money as it is good in paying the exact amount. So now this e-Rupee App is also part online payment system. So this is an important app by the government. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to increase the maximum limit of e-RUPI vouchers from Rs 10000 to Rs 1 lakh. Multiple uses of single vouchers can also be done till the balance is exhausted.
Overview of e-Rupee
|Scheme Name||E Rupi Digital Payment|
|Launched by||PM Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Under||Government of India|
|Department||National Payment Corporation of India(NPCI)|
|Launched Date||2nd August 2021|
|Benefit of app||To give cashless and contactless digital payments.|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
Features of the e-Rupi System
- This is a cashless and contactless payment system.
- NPCI handles all the digital payments on this system.
- The Indian government has also brought an electronic e-voucher system here in our country.
- A debit card or credit card does not require for this payment system.
- Leak-proof method of paying money for e-Rupi users.
- This will also make all the payment processes for the citizens smooth and simple to use.
- The vouchers will be given under the application and will be delivered to mobile users.
- The system uses QR codes or SMS based on e-vouchers.
- This e-Rupi will use UPI developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI).
- The payment is prepaid in nature.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Department of Financial Services, and the National Health Authority are also collaborating with these services to make it successful.
- The system does not require any kind of service provider to doing the payment.
- This platform can also be used for the payment for purchasing medicines and nutritional supplements.
- The connection between the user and the service provider will be in a digital manner and not with a physical interface.
NCPI E-RUPI App Working
On the e-Ripi system the responsibility for handling all the retail payments and the system of settlement in India. And the organized workers under provisions of the Payment and Settlement System Act 2017. The NPCI is also responsible for developing the Unified Payment System (UPI). NPCI has also responsible for maintaining all the details for the infrastructure of the banking system in our country for both electronic and physical settlement of payment. NPCI is a non-profit organization that works only for the betterment of our country.
Services by NPCI
- Unified payment interface (UPI)
- Rupee and Payment (RuPay)
- Bharat Interface For Money (BHIM)
- National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC)
- BHIM Aadhaar
- Adhaar Enabled Payment System(AePS)
- National Financial Switch(NFS)
- Cheque Truncation System(CTS)
List of Banks which work with e-Rupi
|Name of the Banks||Acquirer||Issuer||Name of Application acquired|
|State Bank of India||Yes||Yes||YONO SBI Merchant|
|ICICI Bank||Yes||Yes||Bharat Pe and Pine Labs|
|Axis Bank||Yes||Yes||Bharat Pe|
|Union Bank of India||No||Yes||N/A|
|Punjab National Bank||Yes||Yes||PNB Merchant Pay|
|HDFC Bank||Yes||Yes||HDFC Business Application|
|Bank of Baroda||Yes||Yes||BHIM Baroda Merchant Pay|
Download the e-Rupi Application
To download the e-Rupi Application follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you need to go to the Play Store or App Store.
- On the search bar enter the name of the application e-Rupi.
- Click on the search symbol.
- The list of applications will be displayed on your device screen.
- Select the one with the Logo as the below photo.
- Click on the Install button.
- Finally, your application of e-Rupi will be downloaded on your mobile.
To contact and get information on the e-Rupi dial – 18001201740.