E-Kutir Portal Registration:- Gujarat government has now started the process of online application for all government schemes in the state so that the beneficiaries of the state can get the benefits of government schemes easily. Various types of government websites are available for all government schemes in Gujarat which include Essamaj Kalyan Portal, Adi Jati Vikas Nigam, Bin Anamat Aayog, etc. Now the government has started the E-Kutir Portal. Under which you can take advantage of many government schemes by registering. Here we will provide you with complete information about e-Kutir Portal Online Registration in today’s article.
E-Kutir Portal Online Registration 2023
To enable the citizens of the state to fill out online forms for self-employment schemes, the Cottage Industries Training Center has launched the e-cottage portal. Citizens can fill out online forms of various schemes on the e-kutir portal. Schemes for self-employment, commercial and new business as well as industry are run by the Commissioner, Cottage and Village Industries, Gandhinagar, Government of Gujarat. Its head office is located at Udyog Bhawan in Gandhinagar. And under this office, the state government schemes are run through the District Industries Center. The list of housing industries has been released by them. Cottage Gujarat has launched an online portal to provide transparent benefits of such schemes. Learn how to register online at E Kutir Gujarat.
Objectives of e-kutir portal registration
The e- Kutir portal has been started by the Cottage Industries Training Center with the aim that the people of Gujarat can become self-reliant and apply online for all the self-employment schemes. You can fill all the schemes like Industrial Co-operative Society – Khadi Institution Mandali – New Shakhi Mandal – NGO Registration, etc. on this portal.
(તમને નીચેના લેખ દ્વારા ઈ-કુટિર પોર્ટલ સંબંધિત તમામ માહિતી મળશે.)
|Scheme||e-kutir portal registration Process|
|Help||Online Application of Government Self Employment Schemes|
|Purpose||To get people of Gujarat state to apply online for self-employment schemes|
|Beneficiary||Backward, poor, and BPL families of the state|
|Address||Block No: 2, 1st & 2nd Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
About Gujarat E Kutir Portal (e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in)
Kutir and Village Industries, Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar, and Gujarat Info Petro Ltd. E-Kutir Portal is a joint venture of Gujarat Rajya Khadi Gramodyog Board, Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries and Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana, etc. menus were given in the e-cottage. Beneficiaries can easily take advantage of the schemes by logging into the portal with their User ID and Password.
यह भी पढ़ें => Gujarat Manav Kalyan Yojana
Benefits of e-kutir portal
The main objective of starting this portal of the state government is to provide employment to more and more people so that they can come forward by getting self-employment. Very poor, weak, and backward class people of the state can benefit from these schemes. So this portal has been launched by the state government. Under this, many self-employment schemes have been included by the government. For whose application the applicant has to register only on the e-kutir portal.
e-kutir portal online registration eligibility
In this portal, applications can be made for all the self-employment schemes run by the government. All the people of the state can apply for these schemes. All the people of the state are eligible to apply on this portal, so all the people of the state who want to get self-employment can register themselves by visiting this portal.
Ekutir Portal Online Registration Process
If you want to apply online for a self-employment scheme on the e-cottage portal created by the Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries, Government of Gujarat. For this, first, you have to register online on the e-kutir portal. Whose whole process is as follows –
- For this, you have to first search by typing “e-kutir Gujarat” in Google search.
- After this, the option of the website of “E-Kutir | Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries” will appear in front of you. You have to click on it.
- Now click on “Click here” for “New Sakhi Mandal / Industrial Cooperative Society / NGO Registration / Khadi Sansthan” to register on e-kutir portal on the home page.
- After this the registration form will open in front of you. You have to fill it and submit it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where it will be written “Are you sure you want to register” where if all the information given by you is correct then you have to click on button no. And if the information is wrong then click on button number 2.
- Now if the information given by you is correct and you have clicked on button number 1 then your registration will be confirmed.
- After this user I.D. And the information about the password will be received on the mobile through SMS or e-mail.
- Now with this password and user id, you can log in to the eKutir portal.
- To login, on the option on the home page, type your ID and password. Then fill in the given captcha code and click on “Login”.
E-kutir Portal Application for Scheme (self-employment)
To apply online for the schemes on this portal, you have to log in to the e-kutir portal. And after that, you have to apply through the following process.
- If you are login into this portal for the first time then you have to fill in your complete details and other information.
- Now after filling in all the registration information, now you have to select the scheme in which you have to fill out the form and apply for it.
- After this, you have to apply in 4 tabs, whose details are as follows.
Tab – 1
- In this part, personal information has to be filled in the application in which the name of the candidate, address, date of birth, mobile number and if it is an organization or an NGO, then the registration number, etc. will have to be filled in this part.
Tab – 2
- Other details have to be filled in this section, like a financial year, period of employment, etc. Fill in the information and click Next.
Tab – 3
- In this section, the person who is applying for the scheme will have to upload the supporting evidence related to the scheme online and save and click on next.
Tab – 4
- In this section, you have to read the application information conditions and fill in the information. and click on the Save button.
e-kutir portal online application status check
If you have applied for self-employment schemes on the e-kutir portal and now want to know the status of the application after applying, then you can know the status of the application from here.
e-kutir online portal contact number
In this portal, if the beneficiary has to ask questions related to filling the form of the self-employment scheme or any other information, then below you have the contact number and address of each district along with Gandhinagar.