E Challan Status Check & Pay Challan Online through the official website of the portal @echallan.parivahan.gov.in. Through this article, we will cover all the important information regarding E Challan. Below, we have discussed What is E Challan, its Features and Benefits, Procedures to Check E Challan Status, etc. Along with that, you will also get to know How to do Challan Payment through online mode. So, all the readers stick with this page and keep on reading this article ahead to grab complete details about E Challan.
About E Challan Status Check
We know you must be curious to know about the E Challan or E Challan Status. But in order to understand E Challan, you must know the meaning of Challan. If any citizen of the country breaks the traffic rules made by the government, then he needs to pay a certain amount as “Challan”. So, if we put it in a simple way “Challan is a payment method that people have to pay if they break any traffic rules. In order to avoid this challan, you need to follow the traffic rules as per the guidelines issued by the traffic department. As you understood the meaning of challan, now we will tell you What is E Challan?.
Many of you know that earlier challan payment has to be made by the citizens in specific places. People need to visit the government offices like RTO, etc in order to pay the Challan. But now technology getting advanced and digital especially in India at a very fast pace. However, the government of India has launched an “E-Challan Portal, with the aim to provide an online challan payment platform. With the help of this, citizens can easily pay their challan online by visiting the official website of the portal. E Challan will allow people to save time and money and it will be a hassle-free payment of challan.
Highlights Of E Challan Payment
|Name||E Challan Status|
|Portal Name||E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Benefit||To Provide Online Challan Payment Mode|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|E Challan Status||Available|
|Post Category||Click Here|
Features And Benefits of E Challan
- With the advancement of technology, the traffic department is also getting advanced and stricter related traffic rules.
- Now, cameras on the streets are watching you if you break any traffic rules you have to pay Challan.
- The E-challan was inaugurated a few days back to give challans to the people on the official website of the portal.
- E-Challan is a modern programming application containing an Android-based portable application and web interface.
- This application is incorporated with Vahan and Sarathi applications.
- Till now the citizens of India who has to pay challan have to go to the concerned office and wait for long outside in a queue.
- With help of online challan payment, it becomes easier and less hectic for the citizens of the country.
- As this e-challan method will start, this fine submission process will become easier for the payers.
- Now, you will get the challan directly at your home if you are caught breaking any traffic rule.
Steps To Check E Challan Status
If you are looking for procedures to Check E Challan Status Online, then follow the below-given steps;
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution
- After that, on the home page, you have to select the “check challan status” option from the menu bar.
- Now, a new web page will open on the screen, choose “Challan Number” “Vehicle Number” or “DL Number”.
- Enter the chosen information and then enter the captcha code shown on the screen.
- At last, click on the “Get details” option.
- By following these steps you can easily get challan-related information.
How To Do E Challan Payment Online?
After checking the E Challan Status, you may pay your E Challan Payment Online. There are two methods to pay traffic police E Challan through online mode. The first one is via the official website of the department and another one is via an online application payment module. Below, we have mentioned the steps and procedures for the E Challan Payment Online;
E Challan Payment Through Official Website:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the E Challan Portal.
- Here, go to the e-challan option under the services section.
- Click on it and a new page will appear on the screen
- After that, enter the vehicle number or challan number (Notice you received)
- Now click the search detail option and your challan-related information will appear.
- Select the payment option and make payment through a debit or credit card.
E Challan Payment Through Online Payment Application:
- You need to open your Paytm mobile application or website of Paytm.
- Now, you have to click on the more option.
- After that, select Online E Challan Payment
- Then go to the other services section
- Here, select the “challan” option
- Now, choose the traffic authority’s name and enter the challan number
- Finally, click on “proceed” and make payment of challan.