Sarathi Parivahan Portal Apply for Licence Slot Booking, and Downloading driving Licence – Sarathi Parivahan Portal is a government of India initiative. This portal enables people to apply for a Driving Licence remotely. This portal is easily accessible to anyone who wants to apply for a Driving Licence. You only need to go to the RTO office for document verification and driving tests after applying through the portal. In this article, we will tell full information on the Sarathi Parivanhan Portal. We will tell you the application process, Booking a driving test slot process, required documents, and fees that you need to pay for a driving Licence. So stick to the end of the article for full information on the portal.
Driving Licence Slot Booking 2023
Sarathi Parivahan Licence Portal can be used to apply for any type of Licence. You just need to visit the official website, fill out the application form, book a day for the driving test and you are good to go. They just need to follow some instructions from the government. Nowadays as people are mostly having personal vehicles they also need to get a driving Licence. If you do not have one and driving any type of vehicle you will need to pay a fine. And those who have an interest in driving bikes/scooters/Cars/ Trucks or Buses. Then this portal has all the requirements. For getting a driving Licence. Candidates need to book a slot at Sarathi Parivahan. Online slot booking has its own benefits. As it is a time-saving process. Full details in the article are below.
Sarathi Parivahan Slot Booking 2023
For a Driving Licence on the Sarathi Parivahan portal, the applicant needs to pay an amount of Rs. 150 for the first-class vehicle. And the driving Licence examination the applicant needs to pay an amount of Rs. 50. For a second-class vehicle Licence, the change of Rs. 200 will be taken and for the driving test, you need to pay an amount of Rs. 100.
Overview of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa DL Slot Booking
|Portal Name||Sarathi Parivahan|
|Under||The Ministry of road Transport & Highways|
|Introduced by||Central Government of India|
|Benefits||To provide a Driving Licence Services Online|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
Sarathi Parivahan Slot Booking/Cancellation
Types of Driving Licence
- Learning Licence
- Permanent Licence
- Duplicate Driving Licence
- International Driving Licence
- Light Motor Vehicle Licence
- High Motor Vehicle Licence
Eligibility Criteria for Driving Licence
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- An original copy of the Identity card is important.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory as well.
- The age of the applicant must be minimum of 18 years.
Document Required For Licence
- Medical Certificate ( Form no. 1A )
- Form. 2
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card/ Ration Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Age Proof
- Mobile Number
List of Services given on Sarathi Parivahan
- Learner Licence
- Renewal of old Driving Licence
- Release Duplicate Driving Licence
- Issue International Driving Permit
- Change of Address
- Certificate of Registration
- Endorsement of Hire Purchase Agreement
- Hire Purchase Agreement Termination
- Registration Of Motor Vehicle Of Diplomatic Officer Application
- Registration For Driver Training From Accredited Driver Training Centre Application.
- Change Of Address In Certificate Of Registration Intimation
- Surrender Of Class Of Vehicle From Licence
- Transfer Of Ownership Of Motor Vehicle Application
- Transfer Of Ownership Of Motor Vehicle Notice
- Temporary Registration Of Motor Vehicle Application.
- Grant Of NOC For Certificate Of Registration Application
- Registration Of Motor Vehicle With A Fully Built Body Application
- Assignment Of Fresh Registration Mark Of Motor Vehicle Of Diplomatic Officer Application.
- Issue Of Duplicate Certificate Of Registration Application
Benefits of Sarathi Parivahan Online Portal
- The people who want to apply for a Licence will be able to do so through online mode. You do not need to visit any government offices.
- On the portal, everything is in one place like Learner Licence, Permanent Driving Licence, Driving School Vehicle Licence, etc.
- The person applying will be able to select the date and time of his convenience for the test of driving.
- Sarathi Parivanhan portal will save time and money for people.
- You will be able to check the status of your application on the portal.
- A person can apply for a learning Licence and after 1 month of the Licence making the applicant will be able to apply for a permanent driving Licence as well.
- Also, the learning Licence can be downloaded at home.
- You can also apply for a renewal of your driving Licence after it expires.
- You can get your original driving Licence at your doorstep.
- With this driving Licence, you can drive across India.
- This portal is also helping reduce corruption.
Sarathi Parivahan Slot Booking State Wise
For a learning Licence, you need to visit the page designated to your state by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway. There you will be able to select the RTO of your district and apply for the driving Licence.
Sarathi Parivahan Licence Slot Booking Online
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Sarathi Parivahan.
- Select your state from the dropdown.
- On the next page, you will see many different service options.
- Select Apply for Driving Licence option.
- On the next page, it will show the stages which you will go through to apply for a Licence, here click on the Continue option.
- On the next page, you will need to enter your Learning Licence number and Date of Birth and click on the Ok option.
- Next, fill up the application form correctly on the next page.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Also, verify your details with your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP that is sent to your mobile number.
- Now next you will get to choose the DL Test Slot with the date of your choosing.
- Pay the fees for the driving test.
- Finally, finish the process by verifying the payment status and taking a printout of the receipt.