Hello, my Dear Readers, We are coming back to our latest post. So with the help of this Today post, we are sharing Dr. Ambedkar Inter caste marriage assistance scheme apply online. Everyone knows that Indian Society facing consists of many castes. And it’s not important every caste have an equal status in society. But now this has given enhanced the breeding ground for caste-related injustice toward individuals. In history, the first cry towards the need for removing such injustice was given by Dr. B. R Ambedkar. So he spread the thought of a society that will not be divided by caste-related problems.
Then in order to boost this great thought, the central govt has implemented the Dr. Ambedkar Scheme for Social Integration through the Inter-Caste Marriages scheme. Kindly read out this article to the end and grab every single piece of information about this scheme.
Dr. Ambedkar Inter Caste marriage Scheme
In this section, we will share the basic knowledge about the Dr. Ambedkar Inter-Caste Marriages scheme. So this great scheme has been initiated by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi in 2013. He made the official announcement of this program. Moreover, he was also accompanied by his ministers as well. Now all the activities and operations of this scheme will be looked after by the Social Justice & Empowerment Ministry of the Indian Government. So the head of the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation will have to confirm say with respect to changing any scheme features or the beneficiary selection process. For more information about this scheme just visit the official website of the portal.
Key Highlights of Dr Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Dr. Ambedkar Inter-Caste Marriages scheme.|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Assistance Scheme
So we have mentioned the following are the eligibility criteria for claiming incentives under the Dr. Ambedkar Scheme:-
- First, the bride or groom should below to the Scheduled Caste Community and the other person to a different community.
- According to the law under the Hindu Marriage Act, the marriage should be duly registered. And a document of their being legally married and even the matrimonial alliance can also be submitted by the couple.
- All the Valid Documents must be submitted within one year of Marriage.
- Or in the case of a second and subsequent marriage, no incentive is available.
- The Total annum income of the newly married couple should not be exceeding Rs.5 lakh if both are put together.
- A couple who have already received an incentive from the state or UT government is not eligible again
Important Documents for Inter Caste Marriage Assistance Scheme
In this section, we have listed all the documents which are required for this Scheme:-
- First, the Certificate that one of the spouses comes from the Scheduled Caste Community.
- The Marriage certificate duly should be registered under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- And the caste Certificate is assigned by the Competent Authorities in respect of the bride and bridegroom.
- The income certificate of both husband and wife is issued by the competent authority.
- A certificate to the effect that it is the first marriage of both bride and bridegroom
- The application should be within one year of marriage.
- Details of joint bank account – The financial grant will be deposited in the account that has the names of both the bride and the groom. The money will be given to both of them. Thus, name of the bank and the specific branch, account number, branch code, IFSC code, etc must be provided.
Dr Ambedkar Inter caste marriage scheme – Key Features
- Funded by the central government – So every operational activity and financial requirement of this welfare scheme will be met for the coffers of the central government. And all Money will be sent to each start or UT for its implementation.
- Helping young couples with money – Couples who pick up for inter-caste are generally avoided by their families due to the rigidity of the caste system in India. They often face hardships, but with this grant, these couples will no longer have to worry about facing financial adversity during the initial days.
- Growing the practice of inter-caste marriages – Indian society can only support and progress if the curse of caste inequality is removed forever. So the implementation of this program is a step toward achieving this goal. Incentive schemes like this will encourage the younger generation to take such progressive steps.
- Bringing equality among all castes – The prime target aim of this scheme is to give a level ground to all castes. With this, the central government will be able to bring about equality among all castes, thereby eliminating caste-related prejudices.
- A total number of beneficiaries – Now the central government has revealed that it will offer this grant to a total of 500 couples. These couples will be selected from all states and UTs. This selection will be done based on the percentage of the SC population in each of these areas.
- Monetary grant for the couple – If opted, every couple will stand a chance to get a whopping 2.50 lakhs from the central government. This grant will be awarded in two separate installments.
- Implementation on a pilot basis – Finally, the central authority has made the decision of implementing this scheme for a term of two years. If it succeeds in meeting the objective, it will be given regular scheme status.
- District authority will arrange the wedding ceremony – It will be the responsibility of the district authority in each state or union territory to arrange a formal ceremony and hand over the money to the beneficiaries. The respective department from central government will dispatch Rs. 25,000 in favor of the local administrative body. This sum will be provided for every couple who gets the grant.
Incentives of Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2023
So the DR, B.R Ambedkar Inter caste scheme is giving the Financial Help in parts:-
- The very first installment will be given in the form of a DD by the state authority. And this DD will contain half of the total allocated grant.
- Once the couple stays together for a period of 5 years, only then will they be given the rest 50% of the grant.
Dr Ambedkar Inter caste marriage scheme Application Form
If you are really want to Do the Registration into Dr. Ambedkar Scheme so kindly follow the given section:-
- For this, you have to first go to its official website. Here you will see its home page.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Scheme” on the home page. After that, a page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the link “Dr. Ambedkar Scheme for Social Integration through Inter-Caste Marriage”.
- After this, its application form PDF will open in front of you. From here you can download this form. Click on the link below to download the form –
- When you have successfully downloaded the application form. Now he or she will have to take out the proper printout.
- All the information regarding the couple is required. so this form must be filled in accordingly. All important legal papers must be attached as well.
- Next, the application form should be submitted in the respective department in each state.
- In the last, the applicant can send the application via post directly to the central SC Welfare department.
- On approval, the total amount (Rs 2.50 lakhs) will be transferred to the beneficiary through Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).